• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

First impression

DeletedUser734

I am now playing for more than a week.
Overall the design is quite nice.
The houses and manufactories are cute.

BUT i have the impression that the game has a lack of interaction.
One has not many possibilities to interact with neighbours which is poor.
I think that if it doesn't improves a lot it will be soon very boring to play because of the fact
that you play mostly everything on your own.

Highest critics are that the battleground is not responding very quickly, the game stucks there very often.

I miss a direct link to the forum in the game.

I miss interaction with other players.

DeletedUser

I miss a direct link to the forum in the game.
The mouses of some OS (for example nearly all Windows-Desktop/Server versions) offer a right click ... there one of the options is 'show forums'

BUT i have the impression that the game has a lack of interaction.
One has not many possibilities to interact with neighbours which is poor.
I think that if it doesn't improves a lot it will be soon very boring to play because of the fact
that you play mostly everything on your own... I miss interaction with other players.
Say something like this not too loud: Top-chiefs and their loyal subjects/servants don't like to hear it... :)

DeletedUser734

Thanks a lot for your kind advice
right click works! I didn't know that .

It was not my intention to offend anybody with my critical words.
Only a very first impression but also thank you for your consideration to that point.
Good to know

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi xotly and welcome to the forums :)

Thank you for your feedback! Elvenar is still in closed beta right now. This means that the focus is currently on fixing existing issues, rather than on adding new features. New features such as more player interaction are no doubt planned, and many are likely to be drawn from the ideas in our Ideas and Suggestions section (click). Please feel free to add any ideas of your own there, or to contribute to any thread started by another player.

Regarding the issue you mention with slow battles, please try lowering the 'Battle graphic quality'. You can do this in your Advanced Settings menu accessed via your 'Options' menu (click on the 'gear wheel' icon at the bottom right of your city screen, then on the little yellow gear wheel). If this does not improve the situation, it would be helpful if you could post this in our 'Report a Bug' section, so that this issue can be investigated and addressed.

You may wish to know that in addition to right-clicking in game, you can also access the forum by clicking on the '?' in your settings menu, accessed via the 'gear wheel' icon at the lower right of your city screen.