• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Finish province seems not the same as completing province

GerdyaanB

Mobile....zz150

Quest 41 ?....finish province,or solve 6 encounter and supplies...

on working on this quest i did complete a province but no completion on finish province.

Either quest text is wrong or c9mpletion finish is not the same or not recognized...

Gerdyaanb

GerdyaanB

L.S,

From your link it is not possible to copy and paste the so called " template"

All relevant information is provided in my entry.

If you would like to enforce the use of the template it should be generated automatically into the bug report on opening!

Probably this is pretty trivial change...

On mobile it is also not trivial to add screen shots to the reports....if it can be done please provide how to information....

More and more players are using mobile and overall i would say it is easier to play on mobile then on browser...

Please facilitate mobile users on contributing bugs...

I dont want to switch to browser in order todo debug reporting....you should be glad to receive feedback which does contain all relevant information..

Gerdyaanb..

Konys

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks for your answer.
I'll let it as "incomplete" and move it to bug archive in a couple of days; in the meantime, everyone else who wants to give repro steps and all other missing data is welcome.

GerdyaanB

Incredible response....

I START TO BELIEVE THAT YOU DONT UNDERSTAND most of my reply....

Where is stated that a bug report is incomplete if not using the template which is not really usable from mobile...

Please provide an answer from someone....like marindor who does pick-up on other report i did enter.....

Discarding valuable information is a disgrace....it is not eligable for archive...it is a problem which shouldnt go live....

What does moving this to archive solve ?

Please let me know where i can file a complaint on this, as this is unacceptable....and undermines trust...

Gerdyaanb

Konys

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Please, stop arguing and read our forum rules and how to report a bug.
Do you want to report a bug? It's simple: follow what is asked in dedicated thread.
Don't you want to fill the form? It will be archived because we can't forward incomplete informations.

Bor de Wolf 1965

It works as well on firefox.
But maybe a rewrite of the text could explain it better.
Finish 1 province or conquer 1 province means the same and still the last one makes it clear you need a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 8 province parts just to complete the quest.
And for the pacifists among us, buying the parts still means you conquer it.

Konys

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thank you all :)
Already tested on Android 11, and it worked fine too.
So, I'll archive it as not a bug.