• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

FINALLY!!!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser1557
  • Start date

DeletedUser1557

upload_2017-3-4_15-20-44.png

DeletedUser1777

Impressing!

I'm curious, where is the BP stored and how does it look like?

Maybe I should consider to look for another FS, but we did not that bad :)
upload_2017-3-4_21-36-33.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-3-4_21-36-0.png
    upload_2017-3-4_21-36-0.png
    9 KB · Views: 187

DeletedUser1314

Impressing!

I'm curious, where is the BP stored and how does it look like?

No clue how its stored or how it looks like. Its only showing in the tournament reward screen, a little bigger blueprint icon then the one seen in the reward screen when a tournament is running . It is nowhere in the inventory. My guess is there's a free upgrade in your magic residence or magic workshop when you have one of the magic buildings. When you dont have magical buildings, it disappears into thin air?

DeletedUser1940

very good job!
but what I liked most was that there isn't so much difference between the second and the third player, the third and the fourth and so on. That is the way things should work:):)

DeletedUser1877

Could one of the mods get us the real scoop on blueprints? What can/can't they be used for, are they indeed 'banked', will more uses for them come later?

Heymrdiedier

Could one of the mods get us the real scoop on blueprints? What can/can't they be used for, are they indeed 'banked', will more uses for them come later?
Im afraid they arent allowed yet.
I was just as curious as you, and asked on the QA session on facebook live. But didnt get more then: very exciting you will want those blueprints very much :)

As far as i know: The blueprints are stored but are indeed not visible if you havent got a magic residence/workshop, if you do you can see how many you got on the upgrade tab if you hover above the blueprint icon.

So for now the blueprints can only be used to upgrade magic residences/workshops, they will add a use for it for non diamandplayers as well, but there hasnt been a slightest hint about what it could be. I assume you will be able to use them to upgrade eventbuildings to the next chapter version. Something that is also possible in Forge of Empires.