• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Implemented [Fellowships] New icons/buttons for the members list

DeletedUser

Yes- I woud love it. I currently go their world map to see. To answer your question as to why katwijk- I've lost members when I waited for the trade board to tell me there was an imbalance. By then you're way behind the curve. Like waiting for a heart attack to tell you you're unhealthy. I keep a spread sheet on my fellowships showing goods boosts listed in order by score.
This pic is an actual chart from one of my fwshps with the names removed. You can see we are choking on scrolls, crystal has an 8-10 split with no middle and silk is behind but the calvary is on the way. If this were a new guild I would make certain my top two crystal producers weren't mixing in the second tier, and I can tell my early silk producers to keep it dialed in on tier 2- and tell the group about the shortage- before it arrives and how long I expect it to last- which keeps frustration levels down and helps with member retention.
In later stages (this chart does go with an established bunch actually) I use this chart and open a dialogue with my top two producers and give them the scoop bcs they're going to be doing the heavy lifting and fairies are hungry for tier 2- if they were fence sitting on a new factory then crystal -not gems please)
I also use it when recruiting- I try and keep steel #'s about 1/3rd lower than marble and planks because of the output discrepency- I know that they all produce the same per square but the vast majority go by feel- the feel for them individually, not group overall trade dynamics and there is often a mismatch there. Also in this game even making more general manufactoring suggestions is a powder keg and as Arch I always feel it's heavy handed no matter how I ask bcs of the title- so I certainly can't micromanage to the point of having them make 1/3rd more factories
With the info I can direct resources as much as I'm able to manage without being iron-fist guy. I quietly go to individuals and groups of producers with general updates that concern their particular goods. I know who I want to recruit , I know how soon, how long, how severe a trade imbalance we face etc...and if I can manage that balance then the fellowship should roll along like nothing was easier
15g7dp4.jpg