• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Implemented [Fellowships] New icons/buttons for the members list

DeletedUser778

More important I would like something, like the hands symbols, in the members list, so one has good overview who has been helped already and who not. Maybe add some exclamation marks behind the hands to show if this member helped in the last 23 hours.
Make the hands clickable icons for instant vistit, so you don't have to click on name click on visit anymore and maybe when an auto help function will be implentet it can be via these symbols too.

Not so important, I would like to have symbols of the boosted goods of each player next to the name, so it's easier to get an overview and one can write to specific players easy, when in need of something.

So in my mind it would look like this (Without the exclamation marks. They just came to my mind :p):

Oj8RB9hxEdEx.jpg

DeletedUser118

I really like this idea and would like to add, that if you click on the hands a menue pops up asking how you wanna help: Coins, Builders or Culture. The first two should be clear, the last gives help to the highest cultural building there is and when there are several of the same in the city, the one closest to the main hall goes first and so on.

DeletedUser

Wow, LordB, your idea is simply fantastic: I like very very much what you've thought about fellowship members and I agree with Katzenprinz too if there was the possibility to add help preferences menu...that'd be the best! ;)

DeletedUser629

Thank you for yet another valuable contribution LordB. This idea focuses more on a helping menu within a fellowship rather than a helping menu in your city. I do think that most players will most likely hang out with their fellowship members more often in the future, especially when new features will be implemented for the fellowship, so i like this idea very much. Would save a lot of people a lot of loading time.

DeletedUser283

I really like this idea :)
it is smart and well designed, and it fits the fellowship purpose all right !
now I am rather reserved on the "auto-help" function, because I fear that developers might do something that we would not like in the end (like giving priority to the builders, for instance ;) )

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just visited here to see if something else like this was suggested.
I am in total favor of the hands showing in the box rather than having to visit each city.
Also the boosts would be a nice touch, and all the other bells and whistles really not necessary, but yeah ok.
Question is it has been nearly a month, are they going to do it?

DeletedUser1362

+1 yeah was thinking of it but for the world map aswell as fellowship

DeletedUser43

I've forwarded the idea of a quick neighbourly help option in the fellowships window (either by clicking the hands icons or using a dropdown menu with the three choices) as an alternative to the suggested neighbourhood window (click). Most of the response in this thread is about this quick neighbourly help option and not about the display of boosted goods of fellowship members.

So I'd like to ask everyone: what do you think about the display of boosted goods of fellowship members? Is it a needed feature, or do you think you'll never use it? :)

DeletedUser867

There are only 9 types of goods that can be traded, and they are perfectly balanced on the world map. The imbalances are entirely procedural.

Displaying the boosts would be about as useful as observing that the average human has one ovary and one testicle.

DeletedUser651

Displaying the boosts would be about as useful as observing that the average human has one ovary and one testicle.

Gee, a simple, I don't agree would probably have been sufficient.

I, however, think it would be incredibly useful to display the boosts. Time after time I have a need for some kind of good and it would be great to see which of my fellows produces it in a boost. Then I could easily see if they have any extra and vice versa.

Also, on another world I am an archmage and it would be great to see right off hand who is boosted in what as well as displaying that info for everyone. As a fellowship on the US forum, all of us are always trying to see what we are short of and what type of boosted fellow would be a good addition. This information I keep on a separate spread sheet, but not having to do that would be great.

Fabulous idea LordB!! As always!!!

I also like Katzen's addition to this suggestion. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser283

of course, showing boosted goods is an excellent thing, especially for archmages and mages, who can see directly whether one specific good is not present enough within the fellowship :)
(thus helping a lot for recruitment !)

DeletedUser867

It's not the solution that you might think it would be, because it's not at all unusual for somebody to trade more aggressively and run their BOOSTED goods low, because they know that they can easily recover.

Offering 3000 Elixir, in the Trade Window, is a pretty strong indicator that you have more than enough Elixir, which is the information that's actually needed by the fellowship management. I just don't see how how knowing what folks COULD do makes much difference.