• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

[Fellowships] Fs rank tooltip

Are you in favor of this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SoggyShorts

Summary
Add a tooltip with details on FS ranking points.

Description
With the addition of FS rank awarded from the FA, it would be nice to see a tooltip when mousing over your FS score.
FS rank.png

This would also be an great place to show total boosted levels.
Like this:
FS tooltips.png

Motivation
Might be interesting for players, and may help them find fellowships that suit their playstyle.

Possible downsides
Might be too much unnecessary info.

Last edited:

DeletedUser1657

Not bothered by the goods information but like the idea overall and past tournament information is very useful.even if it was only the chest number achieved.

SoggyShorts

Not bothered by the goods information but like the idea overall and past tournament information is very useful.even if it was only the chest number achieved.
I just thought the goods info would be nice for trying to balance out a fellowships boosts. I'm sure without that info some FS out there are recruiting the wrong boost type based on # of players with each boost. Actually I would just like this for my own FS so I don't have to guess which we actually need more of-- asking 24 members to update a googlesheet with thier boost % and number of factories is too much even for me.;)

DeletedUser1657

I just thought the goods info would be nice for trying to balance out a fellowships boosts. I'm sure without that info some FS out there are recruiting the wrong boost type based on # of players with each boost. Actually I would just like this for my own FS so I don't have to guess which we actually need more of-- asking 24 members to update a googlesheet with thier boost % and number of factories is too much even for me.;)

I thought it might be aiming for this. Personally I just count boost, a stats page would be nice for fellowships (and players) but probably something for different area. Either way lets see if this gets the votes for the devs to see it ;)