• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Fellowship Trophie (5 chest tournement)

Skillpowers

hi , i noticed something on a live server that there was a badge ive never seen before and its from reaching 5 chests in the tournement with the fellowship.

However on beta we always reach 10 and in my main fellowships to + extra chests but we never get that badge. should you not recieve the 5 chests badge from tournement even if you reach the 10? its wierd that you don't recieve that one if you get the 10.

not sure if this is how it works or just something that was overlooked.

Bor de Wolf 1965

This problem description is so vague that no answer can be given.
Try taking a screenshot of it and post it here so others know what you mean.

Skillpowers

This problem description is so vague that no answer can be given.
Try taking a screenshot of it and post it here so others know what you mean.
there is a trophie badge that fellowships recieve when they have reached 5 chests in the tournement. but it seems that fellowships who are able to reach the 10th chest are not recieving the badge for reaching 5 chests.

1643223634534.png

Karvest

it's the same as bronze/silver/gold trophy in spire, or league in event. You get max valuable one.

Skillpowers

it's the same as bronze/silver/gold trophy in spire, or league in event. You get max valuable one.
ya i understand that but the way the information is given just says "you reached" , tower is different since its pretty clear that you just recieve a gold medal for reaching top , tourney badge says "reached lvl 5" just seems a wastefull badge. if only FS get that if you reach 5 but fail to reach 10.

Bor de Wolf 1965

Now your description is clear enough to give you some answers.

If you take part of the fiets vierdaagse and you ride 60km while there are also the routes for 40km and 20km, do you claim the medals for them as well?
I could ask the same for the wandel vierdaagse with the distance of 5, 10 and 15 km.

Sorry for some Dutch words but I will explain for the none Dutch speaking among us.
Fiets vierdaagse: 4 days on a row you cycle a certain distance were the route you take will differ everyday.
Wandel vierdaagse: Same as fiets vierdaagse but now you walk.