• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Members Online Status

shp777

Not trying to be antisocial, but I don't always want people to know when I'm online. I think there should be an opy in or opt out feature

Lelanya

Not trying to be antisocial, but I don't always want people to know when I'm online. I think there should be an opy in or opt out feature
I support this remark. I don't care for my sake, but I do agree there should be an opt out for those who wish it.

The Fairy

With /who you can see who is logged in, but you can't see if they are actually playing or even sitting in front of the computer or have forgotten to shutdown their computer before going to bed. I assume it is the same with the dot in the fs overview, that it shows those who are logged on, even if they are away from computer?

Hazel Caballus

This feature seems to be still unavailable for mobile users. At least, it should be indicated in the respective announcement that this feature is browser-only. Information about planned future implementation in the app would be appreciated.

Alcaro

Good idea but the visuals need improving. I have difficulty distinguishing between pale green and pale grey dots (and no I am not colour blind) particular with the nerdy small dots. Green and Red perhaps?
I said it before, I say it again, that dot is pretty much invisible, green or not. It could be replaced with a (green) frame, or the username to be in Bold. Don't forget that many persons have a different percent of color blindness, that dot it's useless to them imho. Then are other persons like me, which aren't teenagers anymore with the eyesight of an eagle :p

Aeva

I must have seen it a few times without noticing... nearly impossible to see. Just went to look for it on my live cities. It is there on my huge monitor with the screen on 200%... and my glasses are fine.
What is the function if you cannot see and why ignore the obvious questions asked in beta?

SoggyShorts

I must have seen it a few times without noticing... nearly impossible to see. Just went to look for it on my live cities. It is there on my huge monitor with the screen on 200%... and my glasses are fine.
What is the function if you cannot see and why ignore the obvious questions asked in beta?
When did it go to Live servers? I have 2 Live cities where I've done visits every day and never noticed it was there, and I play on my 55" TV with better than 20/20 vision (yay LASIK!)

So...yeah, those dots are too small.

Alcaro

When did it go to Live servers? I have 2 Live cities where I've done visits every day and never noticed it was there, and I play on my 55" TV with better than 20/20 vision (yay LASIK!)

So...yeah, those dots are too small.
Apparently En servers are the guinea piglets, after Beta :D :D like it was with new tournament formula. En servers were scre*** with the new tourny for almost 2 months before was actually released in the other live servers.

Aeva

Apparently En servers are the guinea piglets, after Beta :D :D like it was with new tournament formula. En servers were scre*** with the new tourny for almost 2 months before was actually released in the other live servers.

It is live on the Dutch servers. Maybe yesterday as well. But I did not notice... since I do not have a habbit of chasing pixels.