• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

[New Feature] Fellowship gift packs

Are you in favor of this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

edeba

Summary
Implement bonus packs which can be bought to give benefits for the whole Fellowship.

Description
This idea involves setting up items that a member or members purchase for the entire fellowship.

This recent 3x manufacturing is an excellent candidate for this idea. It is something with a time limit, the benefit is sweet, but depending on the player, the benefit is used up sometime within probably the next month or so, which makes it a great candidate for repeat sales. Some would have it used up in just a few days.

So, my idea is offer something like that where members have up to say 3 days to start it, and it automatically starts if they do not start it, and it can be purchased for the f/s in the range of 2000 diamonds.

It would also be nice to individually gift items, and even diamonds. I think it would add to a fs if they could run internal contests of their own design and gift say 500 or 1000 diamonds.

Motivation
An extra incentive to contribute to your Fellowships, therefore improving cooperation and FS interaction. It would also give less active players a chance to contribute to their FS in a different way.

Possible downsides
We should be careful around FS events (like FA and tournaments) not to give benefits which have too much impact, so the game would become 'pay to win'.

Last edited by a moderator:

SoggyShorts

It would basically be an absolute must for FS to buy if they want top 3 in the FA. More money for inno I guess, but at the cost of a little more annoyance from small spenders & free players.

I do like the idea for internal contests, which my FS does, but all we can do is 4:1 trades and KP donations.

DeletedUser2414

I do not like the idea of free diamonds. KP is a great idea but so is troops for new players. I just started a new city here in Beta and there seemed to be more troops given at the beginning then my last city, 2 years ago but I could be wrong. I know I had forgotten how difficult it is to start a new one, but diamonds would not help a player like me. I still have the free ones Inno gives.

edeba

I missed this poll, but I would vote yes. I think votes that include diamond purchases should screen for people that actually spend diamonds because it really isn't useful to screen people who do not spend money.

SoggyShorts

I think votes that include diamond purchases should screen for people that actually spend diamonds because it really isn't useful to screen people who do not spend money.
The hope that every developer has is that non-spenders become spenders, so shutting them out of discussions on spending would be a mistake.