• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fellowship fine but where is chat

DeletedUser

Ok so it is a step in the right direction, although I only have about 35 more days and im done
I have decided an multiplayer online game cannot be fun unless there is communication that is to more than one person i.e. Chat window, every game I have played so far has this feature in some shape or other, emailing is not the same, it is not real time. So as soon as I have finished techs, I leave this game for good, It is too depressing, watching paint dry is more exciting and interesting. Sorry Guys, you have what we call in Ireland Laid a glooger.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry about your decision, Laobhan, that obviously I respetc and I hope that a day you could have second thoughts! ;)
Good luck.
Alessandro :)

DeletedUser

I don't know which is the meaning ot that expression: I've searched for that on the dictionary, but I've not found an explanation...and my english is not so good...:confused:

DeletedUser

Yes, Katzenprinz, that's right: I was suggesting the same thing 'cause many players have not paied attention about this feature ;)

DeletedUser

I have. It is not a chat, but large group messages function much the same because people are not online all the time. What should I say? :confused:

DeletedUser

Ok so now fellowship is here it seems I have renewed vigor about this game, so will stick around and see how it pans out, sort of nice being in on the ground floor so to speak. Nice to have people on here to speak to and my fellowship is really good, Queenie seems very good at organising so onward and upward, going to push you guys to develop a window like Forge for aiding though. Glad you are developing chat.

DeletedUser252

Glad you're staying. Who know's; maybe it wasn't a glooger afterall :D

DeletedUser

Yes, I think the felloship system fortunately has renewed vigor for many players: this is good but I know it's not sufficient yet...
I believe we've to think that this has been the first important step since January and that soon we'll have many other fundamental features ;)

DeletedUser967

I've got one problem with PM in guild, a few minurtes ago in my guild someone told that can't copy link from PM - it's true, we can't copy messages in PM so when someone try to send us some link example - we must write it manualy in browser.

Please let it to devs :)

DeletedUser

You're right, ulQuiorra: I've been forced to write the link letter by letter. This issue've to be fixed soon otherwise it's a problem each time you've a link to click :(

DeletedUser967

And I don't like next thing, above avatars in conversation we have 2 options priv and report player - I can't use it because that inform me I can't PM or report INACTIVE player - strange, because I tried do that on active player and no different it is disabled even if player is active now.