• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fellowship circular message recipients

DeletedUser

Hi all,

I play on Turkish server as well and today something strange happened. maybe it is not strange for you but for me it was.

When FS started here, I used to send a delete notification for old FS message whenever there was a change in the number of the members and created new one of course. But for a long time my FS has been full and the members stable therefore I could not observe the feature here.

Back to the Turkish server. Yesterday my mage created a "let's get to know eachother" message for the FS. This morning a new fellow joined us + I expelled 3 inactive members. I was shocked when I saw my newest fellow join the conversation and introduced himself! I then checked the recipients icon and the number had dropped to 22 and the expelled members were excluded from the message and the recently joined member was included!

I don't know if this is an expected sitution or it happened after the chat being included in the FS and that chat features got mixed up with FS message features by accident but I have to say I LOVED IT! It makes a lot of things very easy. Finally, a "troubled" member will not be harrassing us after being expelled, the constant deleting and recreating mass messages is over. So if this is an accidental happening, please DO NOT CORRECT IT.

But it doesn't mean that there are no downsides to it because there are. Sometimes there are old messages that we want to be completely gone but every new member will see all the old messages that has been sent so far. It will also be confusing for the new member. Maybe a deletion of these FS messages could be made possible for the archmage only?

Last edited by a moderator:
This is correct, so no need to correct it. We're happy to hear that you're enjoying this feature! :)

The new members will see these messages once a new reply has been made after they joined the Fellowship. If nobody talks in an old Circular Message, the new members will not see its contents (that is if all goes well, of course). :)