• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Maillie

Every row requires statues, which take two days. We didn't learn about the FA until yesterday so we're going to lose a day, unable to advance to the next map.

Aeva

Since we all are able to make all kinds of badges I do not think we loose anything. It doesn't mather when you enter the next map. In the end it only mathers how many pits you fill... :p

Lovec Krys

It might matter for some smaller FSs (those who are barely able to do 1 way each map).

I agree, that it should be announced early enough. If they can put it in the game files a week in advance, they can also announce it few days earlier than they do.

Karvest

Dates in game files are subject to change. This time it was set to correct date in advance, but there was at least one FA when date in game files was corrected just before FA start while announce was 2+ days in advance.

Aeva

It might matter for some smaller FSs (those who are barely able to do 1 way each map).
I do not think so. You just keep producing badges while waiting to complete one map and then move on to the next. It's a mather of keeping everybody on the same page: do not fill other points besides on the way to the flag.

Wowwie

It Matters for sure,, it called consistency, a little common curtesy to the the game players,,
Paying and non paying but we all pay something if you think about it,,
its been 6 years and counting ,, Inno can at least give proper notice as to what is happening,,
Players like time to arrange ,make fellowship plans with their fellowship,,( it is named Fellowship Adventure)
I did not even get any notice except after the Fa had already started (is there a glitch in the system) , Why the rush for an Fa all of a sudden,, could not tell us last month that there was no fa ,, We have to read game files or wait for someone else to read the files and post something,
Inno can they not send a news notice simple FA coming Soon ,, Fa Begins etc , instead of No news poof Adventure has started Even a notice to say no FA this month
Maybe Community meetings and the mods could post something ,,I m sure they can work out a solution

Lovec Krys

@Aeva Actualy it can happen if you have realy small Fs consisting of under 10 players. But those cases are probably rare, many of such FSs do not finish the 3rd stage anyway (and yes, i know that even 5 player FS can finish all 3 maps)

@Karvest Yes, that's true. And they will probably never communicate better than this, so we will always have to dig the game files for any usefull info.

Marindor

Guys, on Beta we usually don't announce anything in advance, as dates are always subject to change here and things can be postponed at the last minute. The fact that we do it when possible for the FA is an extra gesture we're making to give you a bit more time for preparation when we can, but it won't alway be possible here. So could we please focus on feedback about the FA itself now please? Thank you.

Pauly7

Guys, on Beta we usually don't announce anything in advance, as dates are always subject to change here and things can be postponed at the last minute. The fact that we do it when possible for the FA is an extra gesture we're making to give you a bit more time for preparation when we can, but it won't alway be possible here. So could we please focus on feedback about the FA itself now please? Thank you.
I'm accepting that there isn't much notice or no notice on Beta. For me, what I found more frustrating was last month and there was no FA at all. Considering that usually there is one and the fact that everyone was asking, it would be nice if there could've been some quick message or announcement saying "Just FYI guys, there won't be an FA this month".

SoggyShorts

could we please focus on feedback about the FA itself now please?
After running the exact same FA 4(?) times in a row what feedback are you expecting?

I can tell you that it's still super annoying that we have to manually hand in badges instead of collecting all 48h productions at once.
It's also still super annoying that building level 1 marble factories takes 40s instead of 10s like workshops.
It's still super annoying to open and close 5 windows every time we donate 10 KP to a wonder or complete a tournament encounter.

Any developer plans to fix those? Especially considering that they already know how as evidenced by the Craftsman's Challenges, the vision vapor roll-over in he MA and various other game aspects that already have these super obvious improvements that we've asked for for years?

Marindor

After running the exact same FA 4(?) times in a row what feedback are you expecting?

Well, for example things like this:

Menhirok's Barrow is a great prize. So much better than an artefact. Though it makes my original 2017 Menhirok a bit less of a tourist attraction now!

mana hut <3 :D

As for:

Any developer plans to fix those?

Not so far as is known yet, but we'll forward it again and ask if we can get some kind of verdict on it. As with all ideas though: It might be something that's already in the pipeline, or it might come back in a different form in some later adjustment. It's often not possible to clearly say if something will be implemented or not, and sometimes even those decisions can change. For now we have no update on it though.

SoggyShorts

@Marindor thanks, and my apologies if I was a little snippy. I'd just finished collecting from my ocean of factories and was more than a little annoyed. I haven't even started the tournament yet because I'm pre-pissed off at the thought of how awkward the interface for getting those 3 badges is.

guivou

I'm accepting that there isn't much notice or no notice on Beta. For me, what I found more frustrating was last month and there was no FA at all. Considering that usually there is one and the fact that everyone was asking, it would be nice if there could've been some quick message or announcement saying "Just FYI guys, there won't be an FA this month".
very important to know that there will be no FA : especillaly with suffle mecanism , if you know that there is a FA you can use reshuffle much (you will have 2 artefact later), without fa if you want to have full evolving building you should not use reshuffle..

edeba

very important to know that there will be no FA : especillaly with suffle mecanism , if you know that there is a FA you can use reshuffle much (you will have 2 artefact later), without fa if you want to have full evolving building you should not use reshuffle..
Hmmm.... I don't see the sales data, but that doesn't sound good for sales and for me personally, since they removed the time instant rewards from all chests, there hasn't been much to motivate my interest to make a purchase regardless of whether I get the vast majority of these evolving buildings fully leveled or not. A second fire phoenix would be of great interest.

Ainor

It's still super annoying to open and close 5 windows every time we donate 10 KP to a wonder or complete a tournament encounter.
until two months ago was possible to donate pc to fellow via chat on the world map, I don't understand why it was removed

it's an obvious pay to win
it's not pay to win the problem, are fellowships with "fake city" that killed any desire to compete. But this seems to have never been a problem for Inno...