• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

DeletedUser2378

tbh to not make lvl 9-10 building in event you have to be in really low chapter or really bad at this game.

There are many factors as to why a player wouldn't be able to reach a fully evolved event building. Not laziness, being "bad at the game" (lol) or being low level.
I know my own members, who play this game at their leisure, certainly appreciate getting those last couple of needed artifacts in the Fellowship Adventures.

Still rooting for that universal artifact that lots of folks keep suggesting though. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Earwen1

because tbh to not make lvl 9-10 building in event you have to be in really low chapter or really bad at this game.
Life is what happens while you're busy playing games.

In other words.
People work, go on travel (ok,less now due to C-19), get ill, get better, study, look after others who get ill... You name it.
People do all sorts of things that come with living, keeping them from playing sometimes.

I think it's just nice to have another opportunity to complete a building in this game.

I cannot understand why this is a problem for you, actually.

Ethel

Will the "green tick," etc. be sorted before the FA in our Elvenar cities? I have told my FS that this is a really bad FA. They are worried cos I love FA's.

SoggyShorts

Will the "green tick," etc. be sorted before the FA in our Elvenar cities? I have told my FS that this is a really bad FA. They are worried cos I love FA's.
As per the bug thread:
The bug has been forwarded and it's being worked on. We have no ETA yet for the fix, but it has been decided that we won't release this FA on Live until it has been fixed

Enevhar Aldarion

It was mentioned in my Beta fellowship today that the upcoming weekend is Easter weekend and we were talking about whether Inno would start the next FA before or after the holiday. I would hope that they would not start it until next Tuesday, after the holiday is over. I know having an event running over a holiday is not a big deal, because they are more casual, but combining a major holiday and the intensity of a FA is not good.

Jackluyt

Do we have any idea which type of FA this is going to be?

166711283_10218909818317095_1125588679382731442_n.jpg

Alcaro

FYI - just venting ..

for me, FA became pointless. Since I will never build the Ashen, can't build a second Fire, meaning I don't need to craft those artifacts (and already have 12 anyway), FA is just an unnecessary nuisance :(

Velours

I will pass this FA… too much events, no worthy prizes…

We are in beta to test the game, true, but with the rythm of the events going faster and faster, INNO either should calm down a bit, either give the beta teams some rewards from time to time.
And if this FA is just like the two last ones, there isn’t even something to test…. perhaps just a few more bugs, like the green tick….

iDavis

Most probably, there is going to be something new to test this time. In today´s Q&A on Facebook, they stated something about a new feature coming to the next fellowship adventure, that will allow leaders of the fellowships to choose (and somehow highlight) the preffered path of each map. Players should be, this way, able to easily find to which path they should be donating, without the need of scrolling through the chat and looking for this information there.

Enevhar Aldarion

Most probably, there is going to be something new to test this time. In today´s Q&A on Facebook, they stated something about a new feature coming to the next fellowship adventure, that will allow leaders of the fellowships to choose (and somehow highlight) the preffered path of each map. Players should be, this way, able to easily find to which path they should be donating, without the need of scrolling through the chat and looking for this information there.

Actually, they said it is coming "soon", but probably not in time for this FA. They specifically mentioned Beta in the reply too.

Wowwie

lol simple fix
it is same FA do the same each time the fellowship then gets custom to the routine ,
do all paths Stage 1(15 hour limit) and Stage2 (24 hour limit)
Stage 3
go up the green side first
then over the Crossroads Green Blue Yellow
but continue the Green line the same time (secure the green line) fill in the 2nd crossroads Green Blue Yellow
then fill in the rest (doing the green first gives chance to get extra blacksmith s done to finish up the stage)then you finish off with extra time to spare

Enevhar Aldarion

lol simple fix
it is same FA do the same each time the fellowship then gets custom to the routine ,
do all paths Stage 1(15 hour limit) and Stage2 (24 hour limit)
Stage 3
go up the green side first
then over the Crossroads Green Blue Yellow
but continue the Green line the same time (secure the green line) fill in the 2nd crossroads Green Blue Yellow
then fill in the rest (doing the green first gives chance to get extra blacksmith s done to finish up the stage)then you finish off with extra time to spare

Fellowships who only do one path per stage do not care about any of that. They want to make sure people do not waste badges on the paths they are not doing, because the sooner a path on each stage is done, the sooner they can go back to normal and ignore the last few days of the adventure.