• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Velours

…Too many events…

You began Carnival on live before we finished on Beta, and now there is another FA even when we had one very little time ago?
I know we are Beta, but nevertheless we are supposed to enjoy the game, isn’t it true?
Could you slow down a bit, please?

Jackluyt

…Too many events…

You began Carnival on live before we finished on Beta, and now there is another FA even when we had one very little time ago?
I know we are Beta, but nevertheless we are supposed to enjoy the game, isn’t it true?

Hear, hear!!
:):)

SoggyShorts

…Too many events…

Nah, speed it up inno, I'm bored.
The event only took 3 days to get to the locked quests without any spoilers and after that, the daily quests completed themselves with normal game-play.
Let's rush out this lame FA thing so that we can get onto the next (hopefully) interesting event. Unless it's going to be yet another "zombie-click 3-chest one" in which case bleh again.

DeletedUser2378

I've seen the statement to slow down, by many players, over the years.
I've also seen the opposite, by many other players, wanting more activity in the game.

The great thing about Elvenar is that you can pick and choose what you want to do, for the most part. :)

*Except* maybe when it comes to the Fellowship Adventures...I'm sure (like members in my fellowships) people don't necessarily want to play along in the F/A (because they don't want the prizes, don't enjoy that particular event, etc.)... but they also don't want to let their team down, so they play along anyway, begrudgingly. lol

At least the rest of the events are optional and it does seem like the difficulty varies for those events...but I do wish the Adventures would change up a bit.
More mini games(Challenges, etc.), more often might be more welcoming for some folks.

Adding in the begged for universal artifact that can be used on any Evolving building as an Adventures reward would help with players wanting to participate, I bet.
Those are some ideas anyway. :)

Enevhar Aldarion

Nah, speed it up inno, I'm bored.
The event only took 3 days to get to the locked quests without any spoilers and after that, the daily quests completed themselves with normal game-play.
Let's rush out this lame FA thing so that we can get onto the next (hopefully) interesting event. Unless it's going to be yet another "zombie-click 3-chest one" in which case bleh again.

But your boredom is at least partially your fault, since you voluntarily stopped doing your current chapter. The only time the game bores me is when I finish the latest chapter and the next one has not been released yet. When that happens, a gap of a week or more in between events does get boring.

SoggyShorts

But your boredom is at least partially your fault, since you voluntarily stopped doing your current chapter.
Indeed though my post was somewhat tongue-in-cheek to offset the silly "Please don't give us more optional things to do" crowd.
Also, whether I'm parked a the last chapter which makes sense to complete or the last chapter available isn't super relevant and mostly inno's fault IMO.

guivou

big bug , you have to check after each collection if you have validated one badge ...

very difficult to collect all badges , almost unplayable !!!!!

Last edited:

guivou

starting on friday is the worst thing : only 2 turn of tournaments, and with end on Thursday only 3 the second week

Enevhar Aldarion

The real issue is starting a buggy FA on Friday. I guess someone will be putting in a lot of overtime this weekend.

No, they won't. This was being talked about in the actual bug thread and Inno does not have their tech people work on the weekends. So do not expect a fix before Monday, or at all here on Beta, like that past few times. They will make sure it works right for the Live worlds and that is it.

Lelanya

No, they won't. This was being talked about in the actual bug thread and Inno does not have their tech people work on the weekends. So do not expect a fix before Monday, or at all here on Beta, like that past few times. They will make sure it works right for the Live worlds and that is it.
Awww!!
I'd make a remark about karma and circles of hell but that would be unkind! And unnecessary...
:D

Graine

Residue badges are killin' me.... recipes require too many catalysts which interferes with my ability to create enchantments for witch hats. Recipes are either short of 9 or way over 9. So annoying. :-/