• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Deleted User - 86059

Please people stop the insults, it is not worthy of you. So yet again posts deleted for insults

SoggyShorts

Please people stop the insults, it is not worthy of you. So yet again posts deleted for insults
I truly do not believe [that poster ]is giving honest feedback. It diminishes the entire Beta community to give false feedback to the developers just to try and push players' buttons.

This is the very definition of trolling, not an insult. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

If you insist on deleting posts that point out the discrepancy of reality vs their claims please also delete
[Their post]
unless any sort of evidence is presented to back up these false claims that are obviously only made to rile up the other posters.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 86059

I will not sit here and argue with you. Your post was not deleted for discrepancy or false claims. You cannot continue to post insulting posters and accusing them of behaviour that you have no actual knowledge of whether it is real or not.
This is not a court so no proof need be provided. If you feel unsettled by their claims then simply move along and take no further notice.
Do not throw insults in the forum. End of story

SoggyShorts

. You cannot continue to post insulting posters and accusing them of behaviour that you have no actual knowledge of whether it is real or not.
They did in fact admit earlier that they just enjoy arguing for the unpopular side of an issue and are hiding behind an alias.
I find it wild to be more concerned about someone calling out a liar than about someone lying but whatever, it's your forum.

Last edited:

Lelanya

You know, this will get addressed within a couple of weeks - ultimately, because by November 24 all Forum accounts that are not linked to a game city will be deleted. So anyone playing a future Adventure will have to post under their true name.
I do wonder if the Goods amounts have been sorted yet? Folks have been asking me for an updated list. :)

lika1961

This constant bickering and arguing is the very reason I stopped coming to the Forum. I don't understand how a lot of what is posted can be considered feedback and wading through pages and pages of it to see actual feedback is just too boring. Start a thread where you can have these discussions so that the rest of us don't have to see it.

The changes that were made to the Bracelets and Arcane Residues have not really solved the problem. A 9 hour production run in my four steel factories with spells and a fed Phoenix will now give 1 Bracelet. That means a max of 2 per day (with more Pet Food than I want to spend) which is still not enough for the numbers of other badges I can produce. Why does Arcane Residue need 10 Vision Vapour to complete? Why not 5 or 3 (which is the number produced by the most common recipes). I don't understand why there now seems to be a focus on limiting participation. Does Inno want us to stop taking part in the FA? It shouldn't be necessary to use large amounts of Pet Food and time instants to take part in an event. And what happens when the time instants and Pet Food runs out? Does that mean I can't take part any more?

Aeva

You know, this will get addressed within a couple of weeks - ultimately, because by November 24 all Forum accounts that are not linked to a game city will be deleted. So anyone playing a future Adventure will have to post under their true name.
I don't think so, because it is a very dead existing account. Obviously used before (en forum). But I made a screenshot in case of...
And I hit the 'ignore' button (didn't know that existed and how that worked otherwise would have hit it earlier). I feel betrayed and I guess @SoggyShorts does to.

But moving on might be the best thing to do. That's where @Scoobydoo is obviously right about.

Aeva

The changes to the bracelet make that my manufactories plus some eventbuildings (mermaids) give enough goods to make 3 per day (and some leftover to start the next one). I am not jumping up and down, but I think it is doable for a whole FS to finish all routes on all maps. No spells used yet.
The arcane is doable if you have the whole FS running MA day and night. Just will try and go for it.

Egwene al Vere

I see you're not really familiair with the speed Inno implements new things. :eek: We're still waiting for things that where approved/promised several years ago. :( Also, even though we voted for it doesn't mean it will be implemented, it's all up to the Dev's. There have been plenty ideas/suggestions (with votes) that we'll never see.

Why don't you check this thread ?! :rolleyes: Requirements are mentioned several times. :oops:
I meant the map as in the FA map for the various paths and stages. I havent seen it copied yet anywhere

DeletedUser3314

Verde

There was something on the US Forum about "... now it says you need 2 of your tier 1 boosts for a statue, and 3 of your tier 1 boost for a necklace. "
Underlining, mine.
Anyone have anything on this one, or is it (hopefully) a misinterpretation?

Aeva

You should find the answer on the official wiki page @Verde Some of those are already updated, if I remember correct the French and the EN are updated.
On the Dutch pages it says 'collect 3x a 24hour basic production' (exact translation from Dutch).
I think therefor that there is a misinterpretation on the US forum.

Alcaro

There was something on the US Forum about "... now it says you need 2 of your tier 1 boosts for a statue, and 3 of your tier 1 boost for a necklace. "
Underlining, mine.
Anyone have anything on this one, or is it (hopefully) a misinterpretation?
I did Statues and Necklaces with lvl.1 T1 (planks and marble). I even checked if I can get a badge if I collect mixed production (like 1 marble +1 Plank) and it worked.

ayvinul

I have an actual question concerning beta to live worlds:

I see elvengems has the new adventure now.

the badges' details are different.

I got other rumors from people (event team ?) that corroborate those badge details.

also, the totals appear to be different as well.

yet, I've seen no official information straight from Innogames concerning those changes.

So, is there a Distinguished Community we are NOT part of that has early info in a non official manner, and publishes it, or am I missing an official Innogames communication channel ?

(I went and browsed through this forum, the international forum, the french forum, and couldn't find any official info).

It's really annoying to have "rumors" flying around with no actual official source.

Like, the adventure starts on the 19th, fine. I heard about it from various people BEFORE seeing any official info.
Likewise for the badge totals. Now, I see the same info in two places, and I have zero idea whether it's official, or whether innogames communicates with a select few that then disseminate the info as "rumors".

Not cool, Innogames, not cool.