• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

SoggyShorts

Why can't we just respect everybody elses style?
Exactly. Handicapping players with a different style because it suits yours is bad.
It's like when players ask for fewer events or tournaments every second week.
If you want to do less, do less. If others want to do more, let them.

SoggyShorts

Arcane residue is the same level of limiting (if not more, due to random recipes).
It's bad, but not nearly as bad as T1 goods.
For residue with bad luck, it's 15 hours of timers to get a badge every 6 hours. Often it's zero timers needed to get 3 per day.
For goods, I'd need ~40h of timers to get 1 extra badge.

edeba

For residue with bad luck, it's 15 hours of timers to get a badge every 6 hours. Often it's zero timers needed to get 3 per day.
Are those figures you are estimating extrapolating the announced changes?

SoggyShorts

Are those figures you are estimating extrapolating the announced changes?
That was based on Beta.
So for Live changes, I'd only need 30h per Bracelet vs 10h of timers per residue if unlucky. Probably 2 per day using zero timers.

Another way to look at it would be
30h = 1 bracelet
30h = 6 rushed recipes which with bad luck is at least 2 badges, probably 3, possibly 4.

Thinking more on this:
"Get one, rush one" every cycle in the MA crafting for 10 VV total each time 3x a day would cost 15h
an extra 5h burned twice a day when you get a 10 recipe would give 5 badges per day.
Sure, there's a CC cost, but you can prepare for that and 4 extra Bracelets would cost 120h:eek:

Also, while many crafting recipes are not super useful they do all give something and get you closer to winning 500 diamonds.
Rushing a T1 factory for goods doesn't produce a lot of value IMO

Karvest

Greatly depends on your preparation and city build. Even if you get 4 residues per day (assuming you have enough of timers to speedup craft and CC for that, and would like to waste them for useless recipes), you have no ways to increase this amount except paying diamonds, while you can build more factories for free (and many players already have enough of them to get 4+ bracelets per day, even without preparation).

Sad that such amounts (after changes) already require a huge footprint of lvl1 buildings. You may like it as it more balanced with other badges, but for me that's just more clicks required...

Last edited:

galrond

@SoggyShorts and @Karvest I don´t think you´ll ever agree on this :D
If you were in FS together, you would compliment each other well.
As I have stated before, I like the idea behind bracelets. But they should alter it to all goods, and eliminate the bottleneck effect.

Empress Dee

I'd like to see the crafting recipes updated so that there are no longer any dead-end items (such as Festive May trees).
Its ridiculous to have to craft something that is unusable just to get the VV badge.

edeba

That was based on Beta.
So for Live changes, I'd only need 30h per Bracelet vs 10h of timers per residue if unlucky. Probably 2 per day using zero timers.

Another way to look at it would be
30h = 1 bracelet
30h = 6 rushed recipes which with bad luck is at least 2 badges, probably 3, possibly 4.

Thinking more on this:
"Get one, rush one" every cycle in the MA crafting for 10 VV total each time 3x a day would cost 15h
an extra 5h burned twice a day when you get a 10 recipe would give 5 badges per day.
Sure, there's a CC cost, but you can prepare for that and 4 extra Bracelets would cost 120h:eek:

Also, while many crafting recipes are not super useful they do all give something and get you closer to winning 500 diamonds.
Rushing a T1 factory for goods doesn't produce a lot of value IMO
I just estimated about 11-12 x 3 hour t1 collection with no MM boost. The recommendation from beta was to make all goods production work, which is close to tripling it, and 30% reduction is in the range of about half of what the community was saying.

Enevhar Aldarion

I just estimated about 11-12 x 3 hour t1 collection with no MM boost.

Level 31 marble, with MM and various AW bonuses, makes me a little over 11k in 3 hours. The old chapter 17 amount was 113k and they say there will be an "about 30%" reduction. I will be conservative and go with 25% reduction, dropping the amount needed to about 85k. That is 8 collections for me. I only have 3 max level marble factories, so that is still 9 hours for one badge. But I can feed my Storm Phoenix and up the amount for 3 hours to about 14,500, getting it down to 6 collections, or 6 hours for one badge. That means spending one pet food per bracelet, though, and that will only work for so long, until they are all gone. Now, if I had a 4th max level factory, without the Storm, that would be about 44k every three hours, or also 6 hours for one bracelet. I guess I better start building that 4th factory. At least it will also help with all the event quests asking for goods.

edeba

Level 31 marble, with MM and various AW bonuses, makes me a little over 11k in 3 hours. The old chapter 17 amount was 113k and they say there will be an "about 30%" reduction. I will be conservative and go with 25% reduction, dropping the amount needed to about 85k. That is 8 collections for me. I only have 3 max level marble factories, so that is still 9 hours for one badge. But I can feed my Storm Phoenix and up the amount for 3 hours to about 14,500, getting it down to 6 collections, or 6 hours for one badge. That means spending one pet food per bracelet, though, and that will only work for so long, until they are all gone. Now, if I had a 4th max level factory, without the Storm, that would be about 44k every three hours, or also 6 hours for one bracelet. I guess I better start building that 4th factory. At least it will also help with all the event quests asking for goods.
I only have 3 t1 on live, but I also have 6 that are fully leveled in storage, so if I take 3 out I could probably make 3/day without boosting, and I think I'd get a 4th from various event buildings

maxiqbert

I only have 3 t1 on live, but I also have 6 that are fully leveled in storage, so if I take 3 out I could probably make 3/day without boosting, and I think I'd get a 4th from various event buildings
why would you not get all 6 out of storage? those babies are good for your unurium production

little bee

My main problem with this change is that it creates even more overflow in the residue and bracelets badges.

Edit: Some people seem to have missunderstood this post. I am not complaining about having too many badges, I just dislike the increased overflow. Especially the residues involve a lot of randomness. By lowering the requirements more VV will be wasted in the overflow and thus the randomness is increased. So while the changes make the adventure easier, they also make it much harder to plan; especially for those guilds that want to finish more than one path, but may not be able to do all of them.

Last edited:

guivou

to have more interresting FA , the main concern is not change bracelets and residue but it's the reward : a good building (as venar's rock or cozy farm) or a wishing well instead of ferris wheel galore

Karvest

Doubt we will see wishing well anytime soon.
seems we'll see its smaller alternative today:
A_Evt_Godess_Of_Wishes_Animated.png