• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Egwene al Vere

The main problem with arcane residue, it is a "random" badge (Inno loves random !) because you can be unlucky and having bad recipes : low vapor, low interest or high vapor but need only 1 to finish the badge !
True, and it will take awhile but its not an impossible badge. Sometimes you are lucky enough to get to craft something for 23 vapours, e.g. portal profit

Deleted User - 78306

I am quite new in this forum. When do you, well known mwmbwrs ,expect any feedback from INNO? Well we cannot do much to prepare for the residue, but we can build some T1 factories to prepare for bracelets. So I would like to know, if there will be any changes, or no.

DeletedUser3314

Inno, when are you going to add the Pool for the FA? We voted on this earlier this year prior to the October FA and the majority was in favour thereof. ...
I see you're not really familiair with the speed Inno implements new things. :eek: We're still waiting for things that where approved/promised several years ago. :( Also, even though we voted for it doesn't mean it will be implemented, it's all up to the Dev's. There have been plenty ideas/suggestions (with votes) that we'll never see.

...Is there a map available for the FA yet?
Why don't you check this thread ?! :rolleyes: Requirements are mentioned several times. :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3121

My Fellowship just went into the pit today, we did the yellow path on all 3 levels & haven't done any extra tricolor pt. Normally we would do all 3 paths, but the requirements for the badges are impossible for a small FS. Your uping the amount for farmers, & the amount of our main boost for bracelets is way too much, as for the arcane residue, I will not waste my CC on making junk in order to get the amount of VV for a badge, Also I will not spend or buy diamonds in order to do this FA or any event that you change, so that in order to complete it, you would need to use diamonds, Especially with no better grand prizes than you have been giving us. Unless the amounts & other changes are made I will be telling my FSs on the live world that for me it is not worth doing. On 1 of my live worlds my FS has always finished 1st or 2 in FA. but this time I don't know if they will even want to do it.

Jackluyt

This is what a relatively strong tournament player had left over at the send of Stage Three, going into the Bottomless Pit.
You will see that there is a glut of the three Items that are made plentifully every day in the Tournament, while Bracelets (Tier One Goods) and Residue (15 Vision Vapor) are very much in short supply.

Perhaps the designers might consider changing the amounts required of different Items in the Pit, so we can actually use all those Guards, Coins, Ghosts, Marbles, Tiaras and Wonders?

123739841_10217981400267224_5183174612054655126_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

guivou

we (a small fs ranked 191 with cities level 3 to 7 , bronze trophy in spire, ) have succeed to do orange / green/ green path , it's the first fa we reached the pit due to less space required to produce badge. bracelets were not more a problem as other badges , takes a little bit long for the point with 35 residue but in 5 days 2 badge per active player was sustainable.

DeletedUser3314

This is what our FS (16 members) had over after completing map 3 (green path) :
Dwarven Brewery0
Carpenters Guild0
Farmers Delight7
Blacksmith Guild12
Golden Bracelet0
Diamond Necklace62
Elegant Statue3
Witch Hat14
Wonder Society6
Elvarian Guard35
Sack of Coins44
Ghost in a Bottle19
Druid Staff84
Arcane Residue0
Elemental Marbles25
Enchanted Tiara0
Clearly there are some balancing issue with this FA. o_O

SoggyShorts

Inno, when are you going to add the Pool for the FA? We voted on this earlier this year prior to the October FA and the majority was in favour thereof. It was not implemented for the October FA and we hoped you would implement it now. (FA Pool: a space where we put all the badges in that we have made so that when offline, it can still be accessed when needed by those online, preferrably a mage or archmage
I'll bet never, and I hope I'm right.

Sure, some players like this idea, but it's a terrible one. I guarantee you that a significant number of diamonds are spent on skipping map spots to get to the next one because the person who made XXX badges isn't online, so INNO should not implement this. Anything that encourages players to not log in is a bad idea in general.

From the player's side, let's face it, the prizes aren't great so the things people love about the FA is the co-operation and/or the competition.
  • For cooperation, the idea of just dumping every single badge into a common inventory removes virtually all interaction from the FA. Zero needs for the "I finished off the waypoint, the next blue spot is open", in fact, 24 out of 25 players never even need to open the map.
  • For the competition, there would just be massive rage because the top FA FS would hoard all badges until the last 5 minutes and then power through all 3 maps and super-click the Pit until they ran out. This would result in 1-2 happy fellowships and many many more who thought that they were doing well in the top 10 and suddenly got booted out of the top 20 or even worse.

Sorry, but this idea creates far more problems than it solves.

Karvest

Clearly there are some balancing issue with this FA. o_O

Doesn't look like a balancing issue though. Necklaces overproduced = planning issue.
You even don't have a lot of Elvarian Guards despite of having x3 queues now.
Just may be druid staffs requirements can be raised as it counts not only MA production, but all other sources as well.

little bee

Just may be druid staffs requirements can be raised as it counts not only MA production, but all other sources as well.
I don't think that would be a good idea. Not everyone plays the spire and levels the MA. These players should still have a chance. If that means that other players overproduce druids then so be it. It's not like they cost us anything.

@Lord Soth Leftovers like that won't be happening in my live city. My fellowship determined that we can produce around 3 residues each. So we can finish around half of the adventure. I have already done some calculations on how many other badges we will be able to use. And I will make sure that we don't waste any space on leftovers. This kind of planning is what makes the FA fun for me.

Last edited:

lika1961

{/QUOTE} @Lord Soth Leftovers like that won't be happening in my live city. My fellowship determined that we can produce around 3 residues each. So we can finish around half of the adventure. I have already done some calculations on how many other badges we will be able to use. And I will make sure that we don't waste any space on leftovers. This kind of planning is what makes the FA fun for me.
[/QUOTE]

My FS on one of the live worlds usually gets to the Pit with at least 1000 of each badge. After finishing all routes on all maps. If the requirements on live are the same as here there is no way to produce 1000 Residues and Bracelets. This is a matter of imbalance, that needs to be addressed, and no amount of planning can fix that.

guivou

My FS on one of the live worlds usually gets to the Pit with at least 1000 of each badge. After finishing all routes on all maps. If the requirements on live are the same as here there is no way to produce 1000 Residues and Bracelets. This is a matter of imbalance, that needs to be addressed, and no amount of planning can fix that.

as @little bee suggest , it's fun to calculate which badge will limit you and then adapt , it 's waste of time to produce 1000 badges , no need to ask INNO to adapt the game to your way of playing but at you to adapt to the new rule ..

and i fully agree with
And that's the best of new setup. No need for endless clicking in the towns full of lvl1 buildings. And it would be even better if there would be no lvl1-buildings-badges at all.
not possible to give 100 like ...

Karvest

If they won't change schedule, on live you would have opportunity to get ghosts from 2 spires and 2 tourneys (second - with the help of timewarp and polar bears, those who don't have them would suffer due to time wasted between tourneys). But anyway doubt ghosts would be a limiting factor if you are fighting for top.