• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Aeva

Please guys= English only in the Beta forum please
@Scoobydoo Can I ask why you translate posts that are not in English? I think it's facilitating those who do not want to write in English. It annoys me because you can't have a meaningfull conversation this way. May I suggest to remove those posts and to ask them in a private message to enter their post when it is translated in English?

Deleted User - 86059

@Aeva I can understand your frustration but all we can do is request and translate and hope they adhere in the future sorry

Wowwie

And what about those FS that like to do all 3 routes on all 3 maps? Are they now forced to settle for 1 route per map because they are limited by the number of Bracelets they are able to produce?

For sure, no one is forced to play the FA, but I would like to think that those who work really hard and have a good strategy have a chance of winning. On this one we have produced hundreds of badges and struggled to get 35 Bracelets for one waypoint. And more than likely have to skip the other waypoint that requires another 35 and lose 1500 points in the process. That is a lot of points to walk away from if you are normally able to get them. It does not make an FS who is able to finish in the top 10 feel warm and fuzzy.

Wowwie

we are trying are very best to do the whole FA
but are locked and at this point only have a choice to finish one line on the third stage and forfeit what have accomplished as a smaller fellowship
We lead throughout battling for 1st but just not equipped for what is being asked for on this last stage re bracelets and arcane badges
Totally like what you have stated

Ursus Major

Well...
For me there is some difficulties in this new kind of fellow adventures.
1- The amount of T1 is really too too much. Why not change it by "all kinds of manufacture"
2- to make the "Arcane residue" are you sure that the small fellowship and town will be able to make some ??? Can't we make it smaller ?
Even for us which are a hudge fellowship it's hard. They might not have the relics needed ? and even for the other badge... I m not sure that in this new system, the small fellowship are not helped to participate... that's a shame...

in the other hand, i found much more easier the necklace and the statue. That's a good change thanks for that
I appreciate the changes of the badges which make the game a little bit more complexe and ... more playfull

DeletedUser3121

I for one do not like the changes to the FA. I have a small city in beta in orcs & one on live worlds just out of fairies, the amount of marble needed for bracelets is TOO MUCH !! the Arcane Residue is too much, as I am not going to make stuff in the Magic Academy that I don't need or won't use, It is hard enough to get the spell fragments & the relics to make the combining catalyst to waste them. The farmers are too many for a small city. If I do farmers I tie up my lg ws, I only have 8 plus have to put extras in, & then not be able to make BS. I don't know that I will even bother doing it in my live world cities, I for one will not use diamonds to do so as the grand prize is not worth it to me. Instead of helping us INNO you are making it harder, frustrating & that is not why I play games, they are suppose to be fun & this is slowly not becoming fun anymore.

edeba

Arggh... No way to make this up, and it really makes me question the benefit of trying out polishing the aureate. It gave me an extra 870 per manufacturer, so an extra 6960 x 2 = 13920, which is in the range of 1/3rd of badge, or a lot less because my polished manu gave 5307 and 5189 of it did help with any badge, and that is about the extra amount I got from 6 of my manufacturers so I can confidently report that using a pet food on an aureate doesn't help much.

If the boost time for the aureate was 3.5 days, or the "300%" actually tripled the output instead of being a measly 20% it would make sense. I seriously never understood the thinking around the the aureate boost except to conclude that someone really mixed up the benefit and calculated that a triple benefit would be a good reward, and then put the 300% on the base amount of the manufacturer without the relic boost, so we get a 20% boost, or at least that is what I calculated with my manufacturer boosted with an MM. With what the aureate boost actually gives, the timer on it should be 3.5 days, not 3.5 hours.

1604591303681.png

Jaxom

One of the members of my fellowship has a spreadsheet for tracking badges in the FA. We did Green on stages 1 and 2 and now on stage 3 we are doing fine on everything except bracelets and residue. Just as everyone has been predicting these two are the bad ones.

I can't speak for others in my group but the FA rewards do not warrant using MM spells on T1 factories. I have over 10000K of T1 in my inventory now and can't see any need for a lot more due to the FA. My MM spells are used on sentient goods, which is what I need most of in Chapter 17. 113K in Chapter 17 is ridiculous.

Please reduce the requirements on bracelets and residue. Why make FAs even more painful?

PaNonymeB

Storm phoenix is always more profitable than aureate if you are using MMs
Unless I'm mistaken aureate phoenix increases relic boost, hence MM spell is applied to the aureate phoenix boost too. So the total production is given, for T1-T3 production boosted with MM (when both phoenix boost can apply), by BP×(1+RB+AP)×(1+MM+SP) where BP is base unboosted production, RB is relic boost (includes Mountain Halls effect), MM is spell boost (includes Elvrnar Trade Center effect), and AP, SP are boosts for both Phoenixes.
So the % increase from Aureate Phoenix is AP/(1+RB), with AP=3 for level 10 phoenix and 1+RB varying between 8 and 9.84 for max relic boost depending on Mountain Halls level. This ratio varies between 30.5% and 37.5%.
On the other hand, the increase from Storm Phoenix is SP/(1+MM), with SP=0.5 for level 10 and 1+MM varying between 1.5 and 2.06 depending on Elvenar Trade Center level. This ratio varies between 24.3% and 33.3%.
So unless you have high level Mountain Halls and no ETC, Aureate is slightly better than Storm.

Enevhar Aldarion

Unless I'm mistaken aureate phoenix increases relic boost, hence MM spell is applied to the aureate phoenix boost too. So the total production is given, for T1-T3 production boosted with MM (when both phoenix boost can apply), by BP×(1+RB+AP)×(1+MM+SP) where BP is base unboosted production, RB is relic boost (includes Mountain Halls effect), MM is spell boost (includes Elvrnar Trade Center effect), and AP, SP are boosts for both Phoenixes.
So the % increase from Aureate Phoenix is AP/(1+RB), with AP=3 for level 10 phoenix and 1+RB varying between 8 and 9.84 for max relic boost depending on Mountain Halls level. This ratio varies between 30.5% and 37.5%.
On the other hand, the increase from Storm Phoenix is SP/(1+MM), with SP=0.5 for level 10 and 1+MM varying between 1.5 and 2.06 depending on Elvenar Trade Center level. This ratio varies between 24.3% and 33.3%.
So unless you have high level Mountain Halls and no ETC, Aureate is slightly better than Storm.

No, Aureate is crap and works the same as the Mountain Halls. It boosts your base production, before your relic boost is applied. Storm increases the amount the MM enchantment produces, so much better.

Karvest

Ups, messed up those 2, last time was thinking about them 1.5 years ago.
Aureate is better for T1-T3, but Storm is better overall, since it works not only for T1-T3, but for all tiers.
btw, looking at new spire - seems I can have both, and Dony would be happy with his +150% attack...

Graine

Nice! We have a poll to vote for changing the demands for the bracelet. I suggest we all vote now!

Where might I find the poll for the adjustment to bracelets? Update: Never mind, I've found the thread and see it's been cancelled.

Last edited:

Karvest

They added another layout of chests with different prizes. Only devs can tell, whether it will be changed again or used as is in the future.

Enevhar Aldarion

They added another layout of chests with different prizes. Only devs can tell, whether it will be changed again or used as is in the future.

Well, the US forum did get a suggestion forwarded to the devs to add new set buildings providing different goods that would alternate with the current set, in an effort to do something about the scrolls glut.