• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

flitzebogen

Wird Inno von all den guten Geistern verlassen ????, die diesen Mist bekommen haben ???? Viele Visionsdämpfe und Katalysatoren, ganz zu schweigen von Soldaten, die kleinen Spieler haben keine Chance, außer Zwergen und Tischlern einen Beitrag zu leisten. Das macht absolut keinen Spaß. Es ist mir ein Rätsel, und wenn das mit diesem Spiel weitergeht, wird es immer schwieriger und dass immer mehr Wert auf das Kämpfen und nicht auf das Aufbauen gelegt wird, dann ist Elvenar, für mich sehr bald Geschichte, eine Schande

Jackluyt

123617175_10217949828877959_806187561666789743_n.jpg

edeba

quantity for neckless is totally insane !!! need 8900
for my level the biggest possible marble manufactory produce 300 in 3h !!!!

edit for information city level 5 (so max boost far from maximum)
(spire produce ghost badge)
I polished my manufacturers and it took 5x9hours, so I do agree that the requirement is on the high side. With them polished on 3 hours I get 4k each and it take 37k so I need 10 polished manu @3 hours to make one. I have 8 manu, which I think might be higher then lots of players, so @ 2x9hr and 1x3hr, I can make 4 per day, so 24 over the course of the event, if I keep polishing. It takes 7x9hr without polishing, so more like 3 per day, and maybe a couple days only 2, without polishing, so say 16 without polishing. Wholesaler doesn't count, so very expensive and very limited options to increase this. This is quite easy for the FS as whole to do all the maps, but probably hit the wall at 50 rounds in the pit, if your FS was going all out to try and win.

Residue is probably more limiting. Say you use about 10 CC/day towards VV, well, that should give about 1.5 badges/day, so 9 for the event, with 25 players 225 total. The maps take 170, so 55 for the pit, or 11 rounds. I think the VV requirement should go down to 10. You might make say 2.25 per day so 13-14 for the even, say 14. Then you'd have 350 for the FS which would give 36 rounds in the pit, assuming 5 badges per pit. These estimates are best case, as in massive FS participation. Even with a highly active FS, you'd probably only get about 2/3rds of these estimates.

Enevhar Aldarion

Residue is probably more limiting. Say you use about 10 CC/day towards VV, well, that should give about 1.5 badges/day, so 9 for the event, with 25 players 225 total. The maps take 170, so 55 for the pit, or 11 rounds. I think the VV requirement should go down to 10. You might make say 2.25 per day so 13-14 for the even, say 14. Then you'd have 350 for the FS which would give 36 rounds in the pit, assuming 5 badges per pit. These estimates are best case, as in massive FS participation. Even with a highly active FS, you'd probably only get about 2/3rds of these estimates.

So many of the recipes give 9 or less VV, that I think it should be lowered to 9. And even then, you may have to craft a 4 and 5 or three 3s to complete one badge.

Fairy Adventurer

I like most of the changes. The goods needed for the Bracelet badge is far to high and needs to be reduced. I also dislike the Arcane Residue as it means crafting a lot of useless items. It would be much better if we were able to deposit spell fragments instead of gaining vision vapour.

edeba

So many of the recipes give 9 or less VV, that I think it should be lowered to 9. And even then, you may have to craft a 4 and 5 or three 3s to complete one badge.
That's actually a great idea. I need one VV to finish a spell and I have relics for 3, which is a total waste of resources, and then I have 9, 9, 8 and 29, and the 29 is the PP, of which I have so many, not interested in that either, and it would burn 10 CC. So, if I use about 10 hours of time instants, I can finish my current VV and get another, but I think I've under estimated the CC cost with how this has turned out. Eight VV would probably be even better for this badge. I'm seriously not likely to burn time instants, and to use all recipes would be totally unsustainable.

Wowwie

@Gyzmo Ghost is Spire/Tournament only (not map encounters)

Ok, some notes:
While removing treant & baker, why didn't you remove beer? From those 3, beer is the least popular one (no one likes to click 5 mins after several months of playing).
Guard: Increased amount - not everyone has now 3 queues (I do in my main city, on beta I have 2), there are still many players with only 1 queue (limiting small FSs).
Residue: Hate this! 15 VV is a lot. Very limiting for small FSs or FSs of smaller cities (without multiple Libraries and doing only 1st floor, they have very limited crafting). And often there is absolute garbage in the recipe pool.
Marbles: NO, no and no. Nobody likes doing many relic quests over and over again.
Ghost: Limiting small FSs (especialy now, when new tourney is very limited for most players)

Rewards: Are you kidding us? No positive change in rewards despite you made FA harder?
And the Moon Bear artefact is a double joke.
Now ghost is spire and tournaments only not liking it at all and agrees with everything mentioned above post

UlyssesBlue

My initial thoughts on the new changes:

Bracelets require far too many goods. In halflings chapter it's asking me for about 40k, roughly equivalent to 4x 1day productions in my maxxed out tier1 manufactories.

Arcane Residue asks for too much vision vapour, especially considering how long it will take to produce, how rare CC spells are, how many of these badges are required, and the fact that not every set of 5 recipes will contain a desirable one, which means we will have to either spend our limited supply of CC spells on making unnecessary junk, or just wait a very long time to produce these badges.

The change to farmer badges (increased from 5x groceries to 10x groceries) makes them at least as difficult and time consuming as blacksmith badges. I don't see any reason for this change to be necessary.

The changes to necklaces and statues are excellent. No more having to squeeze awkward shaped buildings into a city that just can't fit them. This resolves all the complaints about the 2x2 steel manufactories related to Adventures.

The new version of the hat is good too. Makes it easier to get relevant spells from tournaments.

I recommend renaming the Elemental Marbles badge. When people are discussing this badge it's inevitably going to get abbreviated to Marbles, which is easily confused with the tier1 good marble. This will result in confusion, and time wasted on clarifying things. We don't want to have to use the full name every time we discuss it. I suggest something like Elemental Baubles. Similar concept, so won't need any art changes.

Instead of changing the requirements of some badges, I think it would have been better to create an entirely new badge (with a new name and new icon) and retire the old one. I think this will lead to a lot of confusion that will make these changes more difficult than they would otherwise be.

That's all I can think of for now. Will be able to give more feedback once I've played the Adventure a bit.

Last edited:

DeletedUser2378

I would also like to reiterate that the new Bracelet badge requirement is too high. I need to make 82000 marble, steel or planks to make one of these badges. So far, I've made 3- 9 hour steel collections and 3-3 hour steel collections and I'm only at 22704/82000....that's going to take a while to fill the amount needed.

I do like some of the new badges, such as the Ghost in a Bottle, Druid Staff and Enchanted Tiara.
The Arcane Residue is going to be difficult for medium/new fellowships.

So far, it's okay but again, the bracelets requirement is unrealistic.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaxom

I agree completely that the requirements for VVs to get a Residue badge are also too high. I simply will NOT spend my catalysts to make something that I do not want or need.

The rewards from the FA do NOT justify wasting catalysts much less using time boosts to push the crafting through quickly.

Give us more no-catalyst crafting options and I might work to get residue to help my team. But otherwise if there isn't something good I am NOT going to craft garbage for a FA..

Aeva

The bracelet is the one badge that asks ridiculous amounts of goods.
I am in chapter 7, have 5 steelmanufactories maxed and they are busy all day. It takes almost 3 times 3 hour production of all 5 to get one bracelet. I guess I can make 2 of them every day, a total of 12.
In the old system I made 5 every night. Wich made 30 in total, and could have done 60 realisticly.
I did not like the old system, because you had to tear down half of you city for all the level 1 sets and workshops.
But this is overkill to the other side of the universe.
Maybe it is more reasonable to lower the percentage to were you can make 2 bracelets every day in every manufactory at a normal chapter level.

guivou

for small fellowship , residue are totally impossible to do , we don't have much CC and fragments so the usefull choice in accademy came not often (it's not sustanable to craft PP or some not usable things) . 0 badge produced so far for 25 members . during event there are always some alternative for little cities here none ... (give us exploration or other as alternative )

Graine

I like the changes to the badges but indeed, bracelets are a lot too expensive
I agree that the bracelets are too expensive. It will take me a full day or a full day and a half with enchantments to produce 1 bracelet....seriously? Some changes are good but some are impossible for many players. And as always, the rewards are just plain silly.

DeletedUser2446

I write here only very rare, because of my poor Englsih. But now I hope you will understand: Bracelet asks for an almost impossible quantity! It is not real. For example now I have manufactura level 19 (and it is in his maximum level), the quests asks 29000 for a bracelet. 1 manufactura makes 2791 products in 9 hours... so 10 manufacturas wouldnt be enough to make 1 single bracelet in 9 hours! It is not normal... sorry for the language errors.

Deleted User - 81190

FA as a social experiment is always entertaining to watch from the sidelines. How far can they push it, ramping up difficulty and/or lowering rewards to the ridiculous ratios, before it is completely dead in the water? Apparently, we're still not quite there yet.