• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

guivou

quantity for neckless is totally insane !!! need 8900
for my level the biggest possible marble manufactory produce 300 in 3h !!!!

edit for information city level 5 (so max boost far from maximum)
(spire produce ghost badge)

Last edited:

Potvorisko

I have to say, that so far, I really like the changes.

However, why ísť there moonbear artefakt? IT would be better with hut artefact or the best option with artefact for old bears.

guivou

found bug : combined catalyst does not validate hat !!! (gain 3in spire )
1604317114794.png

Indianaking

I just solved an encounter by negotiation, nothing received for my Ghost in a Bottle, I solved an encounter with fighting, again nothing for my Ghost in a Bottle. I did receive 2 relics for my Elemental Marbles. What is wrong?

Okay, I now did 4 Spire encounters and received them, so it doesn't apply to encounters on the Worldmap. It would be good to change the task-description for the Ghost in a Bottle.

Right - that's a mistake in the description.
GA neu Geist in der Flasche beta 4 x spire.png

The Spire text above is correct, the quest requirement is incorrect. I solved that quest with 4 x spire.

Alpha-74

I like the changes, but bracelets are expensive
we already had 2 bear artifacts in an adventure, why 1 other and not 2 hut?

Gyzmo

So far, changes are okay, but indeed some of the requested amounts are rahter high. When there is no tournament, gathering 10 relics is much and for 15 vision vapour it would be nice that the offer of items is good and not so much items that are not worth producing.

Pauly7

So, feedback on bracelets - I knew it was going to be the toughest badge, but I would be glad if the devs would revisit these values. Today I brought in 2 day productions from all my main T1 manus with MMs cast on them all. That got me one badge and it will take me the whole rest of the day to get a second. For the rest of the adventure I don't think I can even get 1 per day. Bracelets are finite, unless people will be wheeling out a lot of teleported high level manus, so for any team trying to clear all three paths of each stage, that is going to be so tough - and disproportionately so compared to the other badges.

TomBrady

So far, changes are okay, but indeed some of the requested amounts are rahter high. When there is no tournament, gathering 10 relics is much and for 15 vision vapour it would be nice that the offer of items is good and not so much items that are not worth producing.

Agreed...it is really high time that the items on ogger in a 6 hour cycle was increased from 5 to 10 to give more valid and meaningful choice !!!

DeletedUser2735

I hated the old FA.
I hat the new FA
The changes will not stop my emotions about that f.... feature of that game.