• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

DeletedUser1953

Ghost in a bottle: Gain this mysterious Item by solving 4 encounters in the Spire of Eternity or in Tournaments.
Druid Staff: Gain this Magical Item by producing 1 Combining Catalyst in the Magic Academy.
Arcane Residue: Gain this Magical Item by collecting 15 Vision Vapor from Magic Academy Crafting.
Elemental Marbles: Gain this Magical Item by collecting 10 Relics.
Enchanted Tiara: Gain this Enchanted Item by using 3 enchantments.

Player on 6 days (40 tournaments province, spire III) :
Ghost in a bottle: niv 3 spire (3x4x4/4) => 12 badges, 16 provinces 6 stars + 24 provinces 5 stars (16*6+24*5)/4 => 43 badges
Druid Staff: with academy level 5 => 4 badges/day => 24 badges
Arcane Residue: average 1 badge/day => 6 badges
Elemental Marbles: with tournament 870 relics => 87 badges
Enchanted Tiara: depend on the stock but you have already 80 spells from tournament => 26 badges

It is only an estimation to find where it is the limitating factor.
To win the FA, you need diamonds to make maximum Arcane Residue (if you have enough fragments/catalysts of course but a lot of players has massive stock of that).
EDIT: We can hope we can do any pit in any order but it is only a speculation, if not probably Inno will delete Arcane Residue requirement in pit because it is insane !

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3314

Don't like them. :confused: This way more and more FSs will skip FA in the future. :(
How is this fair to new players who only have a level 1 MA ?

DeletedUser1953

I see it more like "how are johnny-ish fellowships with only FA cities with 99% small workshops going to win this?" and I think I can see the answer now :) And if this is what the new setup has to prevent, than thumbs up from me, maybe after years I finally will like to participate again.

On Beta, the winning guild does not use cities with 99% small workshops , thus it is not a reason to do not participate !

badge with VV , worst idea i have ever seen ... it exclude all small town from FA ...
It can be fun but for the pit, it is very limit. Or the IS is implemented and we can do any pit in any order ? For me, it is the only solution, i do not think Inno want this game become a game where the winner is the richer, and we can not check this from game files, we need to wait pit or a comment from Inno. Another alternative, Inno will delete the pit 5 or change it.

Enevhar Aldarion

Everyone who asked for it on the different forums, got their wish. All 16 badges are needed for the Pit. No more wasted badges.

And these new MA-focused badges are going to get some people buying and spending diamonds, in order to max the level of their MA, if they did not do it already, like they should have.

The new badges will also make it very hard for fellowships who normally complete all 3 paths on all 3 stages. If I counted correctly, doing that requires 158 of the badge that is made from vision vapor.

Also, no one can do the Spire until after the FA starts on Monday because you can make that one new badge by completing Spire encounters.

Pauly7

To win the FA, you need diamonds to make maximum Arcane Residue (if you have enough fragments/catalysts of course but a lot of players has massive stock of that).
Not necessarily. Many people have many hundreds of hours of time instants which they could choose to burn through. In either case, Arcane Residue is never going to be the limiting factor.
EDIT: We can hope we can do any pit in any order but it is only a speculation, if not probably Inno will delete Arcane Residue requirement in pit because it is insane !
Think about this. How many Arcane Residue badges do you think a fellowship can make compared to Bracelets? Lots more. With the bottomless pit you are now limited only by the most difficult badge to make, which is a Bracelet.

The Silent One

I cannot imagine a FS with 25 members who all have a level 1 MA...
My fellowship is full of players that are in chapter 2 & 3 so there's your answer. we have 23 members and only myself and one other member is above ch3. I'm in 7 and I have a member that is fixing to be in chapter 4. so yeah I can see that.

Lovec Krys

The new badges (if this is a right info) are even worse than I expected.
I do not care about pit and my main city is in FS which can go through the map even with the new badges counting in.
BUT this setup makes it even harder for small fellowhips to finish even the easest route than the previous one.

From my main city view:
Ghost: I will never make full badges of this due to the fact, that Spire starts on Sunday and by the time FA starts the first level is already cleared (3h from 16-19 on sunday and 7h overnight). I'm not going to wait with Spire until Monday, I always play Spire without using time instants.

Druid: Don't like the fact that I have to produce them in MA - I have Libraries for them.

Arcane residue: Don't like them. Very limiting due to often having absolute garbage in the recipes (so no craft until next roll) and very limiting for players with low CC income). And the old badges (hat and the other two) was able to be completed by gaining the spells from whatever source they came, so why is the new CC badge accepted from only one source?!

Elemental Marbles: Yeah, we all love to collecting relics in events, now in FA too. (that's sarcasm for those who can't distinguish it)

Enchanted Tiara: My main city has thousands of spells, but there are players with very low stock of spells - again very limiting for small FSs.

Overall: I bet that rewards are not any better than in previous FAs, so they just made the FA harder and already horrible ratio of work/reward will be even worse now.

Let the current winners of FA in beta enjoy their winning for eternity. In our FS I'll opose every attemt to compete for winning and I'll always vote for just getting the rewards with these new badges.

ps: ghost: I missed the or part, so it's less horrible, but that doesn't change the overall effect of the new badges (only a little difference for those who never do page 2+ in tournaments).

ps2: Does anyone realy things the harder the (any) thing is and the worse work/reward ratio is, the more fan it is?

Last edited: