• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Aeva

Well... in my live FS we were still swimming in magical stuff. Guess we'll see how it goes.

Jackluyt

should be 5th / e

@Dony 'Should be' type E - or 'is', please?
Do you know for certain?
I need to warn my players what type to expect.

@Marindor I wish the Admins would tell us the type when they announce the FA's - it would save people having to hack the XML file every time to get the information.
It would be so nice to have official confirmation!
:)

DeletedUser3314

1596718063572.png

Dony

King of Bugs
Well game says E starts tomorrow @11:00 CEST
but you know everything can change, since atleast 1 game update will occur tomorrow morning

edeba

The big glut of PoP and EE spells come from people going deep beyond province 10 on the 1st and 3rd round of the tournament. Recently the requirements for these badges has gone up massively because of this, but there won't be many people now who can pick up 50 Witch's Hat or Potion badges in a tournament round like there used to be.

The other thing about the new tournament is the ability to just go in and grab more PoP spells is also hampered in that now they are very expensive. I used to always only do about 20 provinces when I knew the FA was going to start, and then I could just grab more spells. Now 20 provinces is the max, so those spells are expensive. And you can't just wait for the FA to start because you have to clear provinces to get the next levels open.

Ok, another topic... Why the Friday start? So with a Friday start it finishes on a Thursday, which means players who have to work won't be able to be around the last day. A weekend finish is way better.

Pauly7

Ok, another topic... Why the Friday start? So with a Friday start it finishes on a Thursday, which means players who have to work won't be able to be around the last day. A weekend finish is way better.
Agreed. On Live, certainly, I'm used to the big Sunday push on the last day, which won't be possible the same with this. I suppose it's the same for everyone, though.

edeba

I think retired players would have an advantage over working players. I have seen big differences in people talking about work and retirement in various FS.

Agreed. On Live, certainly, I'm used to the big Sunday push on the last day, which won't be possible the same with this. I suppose it's the same for everyone, though.

Jackluyt

You are welcome to share our Adventures Note with those friends who do not play on Beta!
https://tinyurl.com/yyegsm4r

88248310_10216097712216200_362686769553997824_n.jpg

The Stage Prizes
Ancient Knowledge Instants, 20 hour Booster, Carting Library and 2 Wise Golem Artifacts.
:)

117068034_10217381404987717_9116780409389290853_n.jpg

The Fellowship Rewards are identical to last time.

Richord

another fa.
another fa without noteworthy changes (if so at all)
another fa without effort from us.
another 'yeah inno'...

Deleted User - 84934

Is it confirmed that you get 2 badges on some things? Or was it a bug that has been fixed?