• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Karvest

Our FS: planned to do 1 way all 3 maps, started required long productions, looked at the prizes, asked in chat if someone need those artifacts, found only one player who need only one artifact => reduced our plans to 2 maps only => have some free time...

Avenahar

5 Badges in the Bottomless-Pit instead of 3 - I can't see a reason for this inflation.
Quotation from the Wiki:

Hint: Active Fellowships can use these to obtain extra Fellowship Adventure ranking points - making them end up higher in the ranking for that adventure and therefore getting them more valuable end rewards.
Are the active fellowships not active enough?

Richord

5 Badges in the Bottomless-Pit instead of 3 - I can't see a reason for this inflation.
Quotation from the Wiki:

Hint: Active Fellowships can use these to obtain extra Fellowship Adventure ranking points - making them end up higher in the ranking for that adventure and therefore getting them more valuable end rewards.

Are the active fellowships not active enough?
what you said
besides that; there are just a few who like it enough to spend a lot of time.
a couple hands full are kinda active to and the rest doesn't seem to care.

INNO WAKE UP!!!!
stop this madness!
go back to a doable FA and increase the rewards at least 2x (so it's ok to go to 3rd stage with 1 path each stage)
or 7x to make it comparable with the tournament.

Stop being so single-minded tunnel-visioned about this part of the game and start listening to our feedback.
You only gave us (after a looooooong time) the badge-system.
increases of rewards are barely worth mentioning.
and what did you do?
gave us more and more badges, more to collect and now the pit too?

GREAT THINKING.....

Alpha-74

Being slower in the pit is good, but the way you choose it is less. Increasing the number of badges per point greatly reduces the feasibility for small fellowship. An extra card would have been nicer with an extra chest and more rewards.

Deleted User - 62044

It's Christmas, the programmers are on vacation,
this adventure is a simple copy paste of the previous one, let's respect a little and in the next one if they don't solve anything, with not participating the joke is over.

DeletedUser2917

The fellowship I’m in like doing the FA. The current one is tough, and that is ok. What I would like to see as prizes, would be a blueprint or two and multiple artifacts. The players enthusiasm, is what keeps the game a success. When you do not offer good enough prizes for the amount of effort and resources expended, you lose players due to their dissatisfaction.

maxiqbert

the spire and the turnaments have good collective rewards (could be better, especially the spire that lacks a bit of variety, but it's still OK)
why shouldn't the FA have something worth running for?

I see 3 ideas expressed here that could be implemented :
1) have better rewards (like 2x) in the current chests. That's a merely obvious and not difficult to do thing.
2) have a little reward for each lock opened. Not talking about 100 KPs here, but the fillers from the event would do ;)
Alternatively, there could be a little individual reward for each badge collected, like a very small tools prize or time boost or gold or a lump of goods, badge dependent.
3) adding a 4th map instead of making the 3 maps harder, with a 4th chest with a bigger reward.

2 and 3 seem compatible to me, meaning there could be both of those in future FAs without breaking any balance.
1 could be implemented for 0 cost for the live version of this adventure;

Deleted User - 86059

@maxiqbert my apologies the confusion came with starting with spire and talking locks and chests. So I shall slink back into my corner and be quiet again :rolleyes:

Rose of the South

I feel compelled to say that Inno have completely lost their marbles with this current adventure, yes they have changed things, they've made it alot harder and impossible to complete in the allotted time. Inno know that they're having a laugh if they think this is doable, it is not, perhaps if we all had a minimum of 30 workshops and enough space to be able to have at least 15 tier 1 sets and all 25 of the f/ship took part, then it would be doable I will advise all of my fellows in my f/ship NOT to do it! There are just over 11 hours of it to go and in my Beta F/ship I have called it a day as we are 3 way points from the end and we still need 94 B/smiths, 45 Flacon, 45 Society, 15 W.Hats, 75 Sack of Coins, 105 Farmers, and 45 G. Bracelets. You tell me that this is doable, I strongly suggest that when it starts on the live servers EVERYONE should IGNORE it!

Richord

on live, we will do just 1 path only and if we won't make it to the 3rd stage with a useless reward; barely anybody objects.

Deleted User - 81190

...impossible to complete in the allotted time. Inno know that they're having a laugh if they think this is doable, it is not...
Top FS on live spend upwards of 3-4 days in the pit, so new requirements are certainly doable. It's not doable by everyone, but I don't think that was the intention.

DeletedUser3012

Top FS on live spend upwards of 3-4 days in the pit, so new requirements are certainly doable. It's not doable by everyone, but I don't think that was the intention.
the intention was obviously to make the FA harder for rewards that are worth a lot less.
Yes, the requirements are doable with a top fs - in fact I'm fairly certain we will spend at least 3 days in the pit on live. For the top 10 FA - Fellowships this is just an inconvenience that will mean a little bit less points in total. It will probably also increase the value of the hated fa accounts and make it more tempting to share accounts (also if you have a smaller/less active fs).
The smaller fellowships however will have greater difficulty completing the fellowship adventure, especially if they don't use a spreadsheet to coordinate production.
I don't really see any advantages

Deleted User - 81190

I don't really see any advantages
If Inno is going to sell more badge packages / other stuff (and they just might), then that would be a reason to do that. I personally have been largely ignoring FAs (outside of regular collections) for some time as I have no idea why anyone would spend that much effort for very marginal prizes. But time after time there are FS that go hard on these events raking in tens of thousands of points, so it is clear that my conclusions are wrong ;)