• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Lovec Krys

Ok, today we have an farm of lv 1 T1/ws in FA.
If you only increase required levels, you get these results:
Impossible to do statues & necklaces for players with expired goods
Many players refuses to create blacksmith badges with their main workshops (including me)
Leveling unboosted T1s to required level takes half to whole time for FA - so before you start creating badges, the FA is over.

So minimum to run a FA is to alter the necklace and statue badges.
But if you let the numbers of the bages unchanged, FA becomes basicaly impossible to paint whole map with FS composed of advanced cities (even paint only the easest path becomes nearly impossible).
So there comes a complete overhaul.

Anyway in any scenario it's simply more efficient for FS to replace several advanced cities with low chapter cities, which can build a farm of low level T1/ws.
So nothing good with changing the current system to high level one without a complete overhaul (and probably even after that, since blacksmiths probably remains).
My prediction about such results:
Few FS would use the low level cities.
Several other FS do only 1 path per stage (with using all they have and struggle to succeed (majority fails))
Everyone else just gives up and stops playing FA completely (and we are still talking about FS which currently does all 3 levels).

maxiqbert

funny, because, um, for some reason, i unlocked 2 chests in the past. each one had a flag at the end of the path, you clicked and collected from it. and i had the choice of moving on to the next stage or not. sooo... i'll try a different way with my fellow ship it can't hurt, either that or say screw it.. i'm not making 2000 badges for a building evolve spell. it was too bad, when i was able to collect 3 chests on the first stage they didn't have cool prizes.. i mean, when i started they did have a "magic residence" building for a prize, but after that it went down hill.
you had a dream

Ashrem

well claiming that this is false doesn't make it false
Correct. Nor does stating it is the case make it the case. Which is probably the reason that repeating circular arguments is against the forum rules. You think it's a complete overhaul of the mechanic, I think it isn't. There's no point repeating our arguments.

DeletedUser2899

Correct. Nor does stating it is the case make it the case. Which is probably the reason that repeating circular arguments is against the forum rules. You think it's a complete overhaul of the mechanic, I think it isn't. There's no point repeating our arguments.
being rude and it was not repeating an argument... i guess you're umm, just bored and prefer bringing people in to your hell aka nightmare, cause you can't get out yourself.

Ashrem

@ashrem and @Weisheit please stop the arguing and agree to differ and let's move on

@Scoobydoo. Weisheit dug up a thread that they had never replied to before a week after maxiqbert and I stopped posting. I did not, and have never in my life, argued with weisheit, because I've never seen a post by them before and didn't respond to this one. I'd appreciate you not publicly asking me to stop doing something I've never done.

Dony

King of Bugs
fa5.PNG

DeletedUser1953

It seems that the endless need 5 badges in place of 3.
Before we had 30 PC, now the reward should be 45 PC and probably useless artefacts for the useless EVO winter building !

Potvorisko

I am interested in some details about new play set as well...do we really need town full of that little crap again, or we will gain badges for a bit different quests?
What about the endless pit?

Arthus

Not the "set" that i expected...
Thought it will be buildings set as reward, not more difficult map D.
Starting 2020 on a high note i see, winter event didn't teach them anything.

Potvorisko

Can not wait until tomorrow, it seems, now they will make angry even me :D :D...come on, if more difficult means new set, when you made us finally have normal cities without the little garbage...but if they mean it, I am waiting at least 500 KP as prize ;) :D :D

edeba

So they partly deal with how awful the FA by failing to allow overflow and make the badges later, and now any benefit gained is being clawed back by upping the level drudgery?

I don't get it.

I won't call that "a brand new play set", it's literally mpe_d x 1.5...