• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Deleted User - 81672

So disappointed, only Bears Artifacts as prizes, last time it was 2 kinds of artifacts, why not now?

Jackluyt

You are Welcome to Share our Event Summary with friends who don't play on Beta!
https://tinyurl.com/yyychx6g

38825081_10212251412301106_724814935661477888_n.jpg

sunrae

I must say, carting library, err why?? I agree with others, a mix of artifacts would be preferable. Those who have a bear/s at level 10 already get no benefit from this FA.

iDavis

I feel a need to mention, that the reason why players are upset with rewards FA offers, is high likely caused by event standards players got used to in last 2 big events. Maybe it's another reason to consider some rebalancing across multiple event types which game offers.

Deleted User - 81190

i dont see this prizes any worse then last 2 FA got
True, which only means that previous FAs also had horrible prizes ;) I mean, the effort of doing FA is comparable to doing a major event for a week (if not worse), while prizes are A LOT worse. In one week's worth of major event you can get enough artifacts for L10 evolution + daily prizes + crapton of random stuff from chests. And here we're getting 2x artifacts, 1 CL, 20h worth of timeboosts (way less than a single 85 chest can yield) and 75 AWKP. It's not even close.

Dony

King of Bugs
True, which only means that previous FAs also had horrible prizes ;) I mean, the effort of doing FA is comparable to doing a major event for a week (if not worse), while prizes are A LOT worse. In one week's worth of major event you can get enough artifacts for L10 evolution + daily prizes + crapton of random stuff from chests. And here we're getting 2x artifacts, 1 CL, 20h worth of timeboosts (way less than a single 85 chest can yield) and 75 AWKP. It's not even close.
dont expect that next major event will be as generous as last 2 big ones, they will be completely rebalanced to not allow that anymore.

Deleted User - 81190

dont expect that next major event will be as generous as last 2 big ones, they will be completely rebalanced to not allow that anymore.
That's OK; quite frankly I can't think of anything that they can give that I would be overly excited about. Maybe if they roll out something stupidly good like Jester's Tavern, but for troops. Otherwise, I'll be just fishing for incremental efficiency improvements, probably in culture/pop and timeboosts. None of which is worth going all out in the event.

To me, FA rewards look more comparable with a craftsman challenge (back in a day they even gave artifacts there). And if your FS goes for top 10 or top 20 finish, FA is a lot more work. And if you did reach your target artifacts in the previous event, then 1 or 2 extras are pretty useless. There are much easier ways to get extra spell fragments. At least a few FAs ago they gave Fields of Gold, there was some utility in that.

DeletedUser3003

would you like to tell us what prizes you actually want? i dont see this prizes any worse then last 2 FA got
4 artifacts vs 2 artifacts, it's a simple math.... If you think it's worth the effort, good for you! I think I deserve more... ;)