• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

DeletedUser607

Looks like the prizes are more centered towards more regular players, and newbies who missed out on to many artefacts, or player who made the mistake to level to many different onces not achieving prime power on one.

I love the 30 catalist spells, once again I am struggling on those.
But yeah for many vets the prizes are underwhelming, that has to be said. on the other hand, it's a lot more fun now to just go quickly to the end without all the clicky hassle we had before. So i don't really mind the tradeoff for now.

For me, something else has happened: spell fragments are no longer a rare resource, I have most of the moonstone library set, and I am drowning in that stuff aswell ;-) (and yes, I do not have that building, that gives the catalysts).

Lovec Krys

@Mykan Yes, I know that there is never enough KPs for wonders, but getting 30KPs for whole stage is a bit low in my opinion. So if KPs are in FA, there should be at least 35/50/100 for stage I/II/III. In the current FA, they could replace fragments, since they are no longer rare. Or they could be 4th reward (but you know Inno's policy for FA: Giving us more than almost nothing is too much for us:) ).

DeletedUser

For me, something else has happened: spell fragments are no longer a rare resource, I have most of the moonstone library set, and I am drowning in that stuff aswell ;-) (and yes, I do not have that building, that gives the catalysts).

I still haven't found any information about the Moonstone Library Set, do you know how many buildings there are and especially what they are offering?

Richord

Auto-collect: awesome. (we knew that because we suggested it when we got the 12quests or even before..?)

Prizes: getting better, but still need to increase 2x to make it interesting to try to make the whole FS wanting to join. It still needs to get up to 7x better to compare to the tournament.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

My cup runneth over that we get Crafting thingies in the FSA now. I'm going to have a blast crafting all kinds of ..... absolutely nothing based on my latest options :rolleyes:
absurd.gif

edeba

What we are actively thinking about and engage about when we misclick, which is still very easy for all of the manufacturer badges, is not positive for the game...

We want it to be something you're actively engaging in and thinking about, instead of just collect everything at once like you'd normally do and just start new productions. :)

Well said Soggy, totally agree, absolute rubbish.
How can you think that making players collect 3 workshops at a time for 1 badge instead of letting them collect 6 at once for 2 badges adds anything to the game? Between fairly small phones and crowded cities making a slight misclick could undo hours of effort, and for what? So that "choices are conscious"? Absolute rubbish.

Agreed, totally out of touch reasoning...
2 points for new FA:
2) BUT, by forcing us to collect only one badge of the same kind (if I collect 50 one day workshops, I LOOSE 9 of 10 badges!)

For me you are missing that I somehow screw up collecting 1/3 of the manufacturer badges. I am not put out over any of the other badges, but misclicking during collection is huge for me on the manufacturer badges and I just think it is absolute rubbish to somehow think we can actually plan well with collection misclick error.
Sorry, but I really don't understand this. In old system to collect 10 badges of the same kind we have to scroll trought 15 quests (just because 2 identical badges couldn't be present at the same time), so there were lots of boring clicking; now we only have to open FA quest icon and claim the badge, only 2 click. Am I missing something?

Insanely too late. Our FA remains interested in only the minimum.
TOO LATE.

Completely agree here. Message me the new game you are playing. Actually don't, I wouldn't want to be tempted.
Of course many posters are gushing over the improvement. It is miles better than before, but it could have been truly great. Making players carefully collect 1 precious ring, then 1 marble mosaic, then 1 wooden figurine and then hand in 1 badge and repeat five times is still a poor design choice. Letting players collect from all 5 plank factories, all 5 marble, and all 5 steel in one swooping click has absolutely zero downside and would have been a huge improvement.

Try to understand: I'm perfectly calm- just a little sad that inno is still so out of touch.

After I stopped playing Elvenar it took me all of 30 minutes to find another game that already checked all those boxes. My wife still plays though since she loves the artwork and is the AM so I still have some stake in how things improve(or not) here.

Calenmir

So was wondering if it would be possible to allow us to see how many badges we have, of a specific production, while you're in the 'collection' window? I know you can see it in two other places, but thought it might be a nice addition to that box.

Also, with all the talk of being able to collect more than one badge at a time I was wondering if it would be possible to have something like they have in Mobile when setting up your workshops - the ' x ' button that allows you to set all your workshops at once. BUT in the case of the FA perhaps you click the badge, put in the number of badges you are making (then go set your workshops) and then when you collect them you can do it at once without fear of losing one?

I saw what @Marindor said, but maybe down the road they will reconsider? I also know that no matter what improvement you make someone will find the inefficiency of it, but as with all things - it's a beginning.

Avenahar

I really love the idea of this new quest system! Bye bye clicking orgy, my physiotherapist will be unemployed.
But to make it perfect I agree to the idea to get a kind of counter when I collect my farmers delight badges or blacksmith guild badges from 50 workshops so that with this feature, as for the Dwarven Brewery Badge, I simply wipe with the mouse over the workshops and the counter counts 10 of these badges and saves them after I confirmed this. This woukd be paradisiac!

lika1961

The FA is something that people either love or hate. It is a lot of hard, boring work but there is nothing else that builds teamwork in a fellowship like the FA. People make space in their cities, plan, strategise, click a million times and get very excited about each waypoint that is completed. It forges the members of that FS into a team that believe they can do anything. In a game that encourages people to gather into teams, that is priceless.

It is not for everyone though and that is okay. Neither is the tournament. By making production and collection "automatic", some of the challenge will be removed. It then simply becomes a matter of who can build the most small production buildings and push a button at certain intervals.

Not having to cycle through quests mindlessly is a huge improvement in my opinion and having to concentrate when collecting seems like a small price to pay for that. Could the mechanism be better? Yes, certainly. For now though, I applaud the improvement.

SoggyShorts

By making production and collection "automatic", some of the challenge will be removed.
This is disingenuous misleading at best. No one is asking for the entire process to be automatic, and collecting all 10 workshops in a sweep instead of 5, and then 5 makes the game more fluid and in no way removes the challenge.
It then simply becomes a matter of who can build the most small production buildings and push a button at certain intervals.
This is already the case and always has been. You can't seriously believe that clicking slowly at certain intervals makes the FA better than being able to safely click a little faster at certain intervals.
As you said the whole thing that makes the FA so awesome is the teamwork and planning. Carefully clicking 1 precious ring and 1 wooden figurine and 1 marble mosaic at a time adds nothing to the enjoyment for anyone, nor does it increase the challenge in any meaningful way- it's just annoying.

Last edited:

lika1961

This is disingenuous at best.

You are entitled to your opinion, but perhaps you could choose different words to make your point. Unless you are a mind-reader, I doubt that you could know for sure whether I am being candid or sincere.

If I arrange my workshops in sets of 5 and I am producing Blacksmith badges, whether I collect 5 at a time or 50 at a time does not make a huge difference to me as I am not in a race. If I had 500 workshops to deal with it would matter a lot. Collecting from 50, not so much.

Having used the new system for a few days now the change I would like to see would be that the "claim" window opens automatically once a badge is complete.

SoggyShorts

You are entitled to your opinion, but perhaps you could choose different words to make your point. Unless you are a mind-reader, I doubt that you could know for sure whether I am being candid or sincere.
My apologies, I should have said "misleading" and not "disingenuous" since you kinda made a straw man from nothing. No one asked for the entire process to be automatic.
Having used the new system for a few days now the change I would like to see would be that the "claim" window opens automatically once a badge is complete.
Just so I'm clear, having the claim window pop-up automatically would be ok, but allowing players to collect more than 1 is bad?
So you'd rather be interrupted while collecting than to just be allowed to collect? Really?o_O