• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Richord

pff; 45kp for all that effort? jeezzz what an improvement....
oh, right, nothing new, but also no fixed mistakes: i can see all badges instead of the 10 we have this FA.

DeletedUser

So here we are again with no resolution for the quest clickfest :(
I deeply resent being taken for an Idiot by the devs with the line 'were working on it', that line is stinking the place out and it's the smell of BS :eek:

Really, nearly a year of 'were working on it' either there is incompetence at work, or Inno just cant be bothered and hope we go away and forget it?
From a non devs view lets look at the problem, first what do we have?
Art works done already
Coding for Goods and Supplies is already done
A drop down menu is day one at coding school, it comes as a plugin, and on a trillion sites across the web, so no problem there.

So all we can assume and what your telling us is that joining these dots takes a year plus of 1-2-3 -???? devs who have been working on it....mmmmm!

Or perhaps more important things have been getting in the way, like Challenges, and events and creating another 100 rubbish prizes to go along with them?
Take some advice and don't bring another FA until it's fixed, if Inno put the effort they do in the events then maybe Inno could fix it in a couple of weeks (I'll be generous)

Ps
You are so transparent giving us this FA set A , being one with the least clicks going through the quests....tut tut!

SoggyShorts

A drop down menu is day one at coding school, it comes as a plugin, and on a trillion sites across the web, so no problem there.
I for one am thrilled that they didn't put a garbage bandage on the problem with a drop-down menu.
The challenge event proved that the quests are completely unnecessary in the FA.
All inno has to do now is make "medals" into "badges" so that during the FA when you collect a beverage you get a dwarven brewery badge.
Obviously, since you will be getting 50x the badges they simply change the number needed on the FA map.

The holy grail of FA fixes has always been that you can log in, click and swipe your entire city without losing anything. A drop-down would not have done this.

As to why the devs would release an FA without this feature that they have proved already possible, I have no idea. All I can think is that maybe they want to join the ranks of the big AAA developers over the past 12 months like Bethesda, EA, and Blizzard

lika1961

The thing that fascinates me is why (after seeing the reaction of Beta players) the Challenge event would be launched on the live servers. As soon as the FA starts there, you will have the same outrage and shouts of irritation as here. Only from a lot more people. Really? Upsetting a smaller group is not enough? You have to spread the hate to all players? Good job showing your customers who is boss.

edeba

I didn't think there was hate against the challenge event... I think it is boring, but that's not something for outrage.

The thing that fascinates me is why (after seeing the reaction of Beta players) the Challenge event would be launched on the live servers. As soon as the FA starts there, you will have the same outrage and shouts of irritation as here. Only from a lot more people. Really? Upsetting a smaller group is not enough? You have to spread the hate to all players? Good job showing your customers who is boss.

Wowwie

I think the Fa should have a small adventure wheel to play while making badges one you pay coins and spin the wheel and win something :p

Calenmir

So in addition to ABSOLUTELY needing some way to make the FA more appealing to play by removing the need to scroll through quests, I'm just curious if anyone else would be interested in them looking for a way to keep the paths closed, until being opened by ???? (who/whomever - yeah, I never get that quite right)?

Right now, we are having a small debate/discussion in our FS because someone put badges in the wrong path. Now, YES, we did tell everyone which path to take, but a tri-colored waypoint opened in the 'wrong' path and players donated to it. Would it make sense? Would it be too much work? Too hard? Ridiculous? to force the opening of a color path to keep folks (who refuse to read chat or email) from donating to the wrong path?

Quite frankly, I'm not for it, but the discussion is kind of making me think maybe something is needed? I rather think they did what they did because they couldn't get on the 'board' for the current path, so they wanted in when rewards were handed out. It's rather hard in our FS because some folks stockpile and play hard. Others have lives and jobs and can't donate or be around when a specific color point opens so they do what they can.

I'm just thinking out loud and wonder if this sounds good to anyone else?

Calenmir

Thanks, but that's not my question. We understand you can donate, I'm asking if there is a need -- if anyone else sees a need - to keep paths closed until opened.

Richord

@calenmir about keeping waypoints closed:
On one hand that would make it very easy to stick to a plan.
on the other hand; if this event would give decent rewards, everybody would love to do it all.
2nd argument; if members are too stubborn to read mails/chat with clear directions; let them waste their badges:)

DeletedUser2632

@calenmir You got either 1) bad communication in your FS or 2) bad communicators in your FS, which is a problem you need to solve

edeba

We have players that did not get on the chosen path just put a badge on a different path. I think there is frustration any way you do it. We've had players not able to get a badge in and not get the page prize and we've decided ensure all teammate get the prize is the most important priority.

Thanks, but that's not my question. We understand you can donate, I'm asking if there is a need -- if anyone else sees a need - to keep paths closed until opened.

DeletedUser2636

I really hate these Fellowship Adventures because of the repeated decline, decline system which only serves to demonstrate complete programming incompetence.

I've never funded incompetence and never will.
As a result, whenever I get one of those diamond offers my only thoughts are decline, decline!

Please fix this rubbish a.s.a.p.

Heymrdiedier

I really hate these Fellowship Adventures because of the repeated decline, decline system which only serves to demonstrate complete programming incompetence.

I've never funded incompetence and never will.
As a result, whenever I get one of those diamond offers my only thoughts are decline, decline!

Please fix this rubbish a.s.a.p.
they are working on the decline allready, but the thing is, once thats done we will still complain that we have to click so much to start all our lvl 1 factories over and over (i predict making brewery beers will still be the least popular badge to make).

I would also like to see a button that says: copy current production to all idle buildings of same type.
Do both and FA will be a lot more enjoyable again :)

CrazyWizard

they are working on the decline allready, but the thing is, once thats done we will still complain that we have to click so much to start all our lvl 1 factories over and over (i predict making brewery beers will still be the least popular badge to make).

I would also like to see a button that says: copy current production to all idle buildings of same type.
Do both and FA will be a lot more enjoyable again :)

Add a price of 2 diamonds and it might generate a nice amount of income as well.