• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Jackluyt

This is the conclusion to my Adventure Note:

1. I think the developers have shot themselves in the foot yet again, with this one - given that so many people are disgruntled with the continual string of Fellowship Adventures without a decent break in between. And given that they have not yet fixed the scrolling of quests yet.

This I think is just plain silly of them; they should rather have given us a ten-quest Adventure, until they fix those quests!!! Particularly as there is a perfectly acceptable system in place and working on the Mobile App that lets you scroll from quest to quest without opening and closing each one.
There are an enormous number of players complaining about the never-ending string of Adventures - and the number is growing. Unless they fix the quest scrolling pretty soon, they will lose even more fellowships who will not bother to take part.

2. I’m writing this on Day Three. As ArchMage, I like to set a good example to my Fellowship - so I am running 13 sets of Workshops, and 12 of Goods - and I am exhausted; my whole life has come to a standstill,
Nothing but clickety-clickety-click!

46013235_10212806968589666_1623633376034422784_n.jpg

I have spoken to numerous players - and there is consensus that four Adventures a year (between the seasonal events) is more than enough!
If the developers want to fill the calendar in order to keep us busy, to stop people growing bored and leaving - rather fill-in with mini-Events with lots of Instants and Spells and small buildings for the newcomers!

Or here is an idea! The triple-speed promotions were immensely popular - why not do them more often?​
They seem to have dried up completely!!

46069831_10212806919868448_2290837501583032320_n.jpg

3. As always, the technical production and artwork of the event is excellent!
Well done to the game designers!​

Last edited:

CrazyWizard

This is the conclusion to my Adventure Note:

Or here is an idea! The triple-speed promotions were immensely popular - why not do them more often?​

3. As always, the technical production and artwork of the event is excellent!
Well done to the game designers!​

Maybe because they where brilliantly given out to a random part of the playerbase during Fellowship Adventures wrecking it even more :(

I agree 4x FA is more than enough.

edeba

This was nice and they were well liked and how is it that something we like is shelved and something we hate isn't?

Make spells to do this, 3, 10 and 24 hours and make that the FA page prizes...

Jackluyt

Here is a preview of the Fellowship Adventures that will most likely start on Thursday 15th in the Live Worlds - together with all the game-play information you will need (Stage details, spreadsheet and prizes, and more!).
:)

You are most welcome to share it with friends and fellowship who don't play on Beta.

Please give it a Like and Subscribe, if you want to receive notifications every time we post News videos like this.

Last edited:

DeletedUser2322

Lost 2 Blacksmith Badges this morning when I collected the 24 hour productions and didn't get credit for them. Yes, the Blacksmith was on my screen at the time of collection. I also collected a Carpenter's Guild and there was no problem with that.

Richord

I don't understand the problem with this. Is your FS actually competing for the top spot inside a waypoint of the FA?
ofcourse not; we did just 1 path per stage to get the rewards.
I'm telling that the list isn't logical; first in should be on top OR the one with most badges. I don't care which one, but it should be logicial.

DeletedUser2579

Looks like they reset at the end, so we can't stockpile for the next Adventure.

DeletedUser2579

Apparently - IF I understand correctly, because that part could really be explained better - each adventure has three difficulties. Each Fellowship starts on the first difficulty - 1 star. After it is completed we can start the next difficulty - 2 stars. And after that the third diffculty - 3 stars.

Like the Guild Expeditions in FoE, but overall worse in execution (so far, at least).

What do the difficult colors stand for?

What people seem to miss is that all 3 colored paths can be completed on stages 1, 2 & 3. It all depends on the area you dedicate to tier 1 and workshops

Deleted User - 60107

What people seem to miss is that all 3 colored paths can be completed on stages 1, 2 & 3. It all depends on the area you dedicate to tier 1 and workshops
Why are you replying to a post that's more than an year old?:confused:

Richord

Resume:
Rewards need to get 4 (to start considering) to 10x (it's interesting) better
First contributer should stay on top, 2nd stay 2nd etc
Adding badges: using '+' should add 1, not go to max

Furthermore; when RR spells finally works; start giving top 25fs' RR spells. eg:
25-21 1
20-16 3
15-11 5
10 6
9 8
8 10
7 12
6 14
5 16
4 18
3 20
2 22