• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

DeletedUser2003

My chat looks like it is working, but each time I refresh my screen for one reason or another I see that there were replies to my chat posts that never showed in my chat window before refresh, so I don't think it's all the way fixed. (This is for Beta, Live seems ok so far). :oops:

Marindor

Thanks guys, chat problems have been reported again!

@Buttrflwr we understand your concerns, but please do keep in mind that you're playing on Beta here, and we're a few weeks ahead of Live. We're currently analyzing the exact impact of the event building rebalancing to come up with a suitable solution for the current situation, which means that the way our current rebalancing affects the Fellowship Adventures, will be different on Live :)

Buttrflwr

I am a little confused, and maybe this is one of the things that will be balanced, but looking at the prize lists the 4th-7th place FS gets 1x1 bldg worth 200 C. (Orcs) The 8th-12th place FS gets 1x1 C bldg worth 191. (again, Orcs) Then why does the 13th-20th FS get a 2x2 C bldg worth 800 points? That's still 200 points per square, the same as the 4th-7th place. Was that on purpose, as the 1x1 is easier to place than the 2x2?

DeletedUser

Why do the badge quests have to suddenly change places? I've lost badges due to accidentally clicking delete when they've jumped over each other and I've had goods in there. Please don't anyone suggest going through them slower, it's a pain going through the rotations as it is without crawling through them.

DeletedUser1901

I think that the Quest Completed "Awesome" button can go away as well. That button is much more extraneous than the decline confirmation.
Dang, check out this awesome feedback from 23 pages ago! It's relevant again since the ESC button doesn't close windows.

Calenmir

Why do we have the "Wonder Society Badge", "Elvarian Guard Badge" and "Sack of Coins" in the "Adventurer Items" list when there are no quests for making them?
Thanks - just noticed this myself and made me wonder what happened to those quests. So the quests really are gone and just the list needs to be updated?

BTW - thanks for making the Adventure Items list available on the main page, so much nicer than having to click into the event to see what badges I have.

edeba

I think this is an issue as well, the 13th to 20th prize is better than the 8th to 12th place. ?????

I am a little confused, and maybe this is one of the things that will be balanced, but looking at the prize lists the 4th-7th place FS gets 1x1 bldg worth 200 C. (Orcs) The 8th-12th place FS gets 1x1 C bldg worth 191. (again, Orcs) Then why does the 13th-20th FS get a 2x2 C bldg worth 800 points? That's still 200 points per square, the same as the 4th-7th place. Was that on purpose, as the 1x1 is easier to place than the 2x2?

DeletedUser2378

Boy, my little fellowship is struggling to get past the starting flag on Stage 3! It's taken 13 of us to fill in those badges (the 20 Blacksmith badges have been the hardest for us to fill). Almost there! LOL :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why do the badge quests have to suddenly change places? I've lost badges due to accidentally clicking delete when they've jumped over each other and I've had goods in there. Please don't anyone suggest going through them slower, it's a pain going through the rotations as it is without crawling through them.

No idea why it should do this, and probably the devs don't either as this has been going on since the start of FA's. Hopefully it will go away if they ever get round to providing drop down menus instead.
There is a small workaround I use, that's to have a brewery badge on the top menu.