• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

DeletedUser

its even worse now because its multiplied by another 3 so we are talking about thousands units difference between 2 players in last chapter per 1 badge

I really don't understand why the amount of units needed for the badges isn't based on the chapter your in, instead of your Squad Size.
That way it wouldn't make a difference whether or not you skipped Squad Size Research

Dony

King of Bugs
I really don't understand why the amount of units needed for the badges isn't based on the chapter your in, instead of your Squad Size.
That way it wouldn't make a difference whether or not you skipped Squad Size Research
me neither, player in chapter 1 and player in chapter 12 needs same amount of time for other badges from manus and workshops, why so big difference now

Jixel

Questgivers still disappear. :(

Yes, it keeps happening for me too. Also, sometimes one questgiver "locks up", so they can't be clicked on to collect the quest reward. It only works if I log out and in again. Collecting 7 of the 1-day goods productions was really tedious ...

Potvorisko

Here is my feedback to the first map and prizes.

I like new badges. Coins and units are based on natural way of playing, there should be no problem to gain them. Wonder society badge - I like it the most (I´m wonder fun). I hope, it can learn our fellowship to use wonder mail and show pros of exchanging KP between players also after FA. There is just one negative - it is not possible to gain it for really small players - I would suggest an alternative just for them to invest KP into their research tree.

I like opportunity to put in resources, relics and orcs - firstly it is more various, secondly it allows fellowship to stop at that point and wait for fellows, who are producing long time badges, or they just were in work etc. or did not have opportunity to take part with their badges. Last time, it was sometimes difficult to allow them to gain prizes from first two maps, because they just did not have time or badges needed, now they can donate some resources or relics and they will happily gain prizes.thin

It seams to me, that first map should be doable for small fellowships as well and crazy ones (like ours in SK world) can take it whole without problem.

Now prizes...I´m okey with prizes for first and second map. But what the hell is that for the THIRD one? Coins? Supplies? MENHIROK? Are you kidding me? That is no way worth of that. Main prizes are also one big disappointment. They are weak. Witch and shipwreck are acceptable maybe for third price or so, but that dwarf head is nonsence.

I don´t like so much clicking either.

I´m curious for next maps...I hope, they would be at least a bit more reasonable, than in last FA.

HOUGH.

edeba

Mousing over the Elvarian Guard Badge is beyond useless. Serious, the badge and its name is there are who doesn't know that you get badges from the quest events? What is needed here is what is required for the this badge. This is where players are evaluating what to do next and there is ZERO useful information.

Symbols are extremely poorly implemented everywhere in this game. This is also true for the military symbols.

Right here, where I took the screen shot, is where people are trying to figure out what to do, and there is ZERO feedback because programmers wasted their time putting in a ZERO useful message. Here is what useful looks like:

"Recruite x units from a badge in the questline,"

where x can be programed to tell you how many you actually need, or if the programing is complex, just "some" or "a number of." The actual number here is not that important as if it is a badge of interest, the first look will have it remembered as easy to do, or hard, or somewhere in the middle.

naming badges.jpg

Deleted User - 60107

Thanks, @Dony ! But wow, that's A LOT of Relics - a total of 3*750 Relics if the FS completes only one path per stage. Three times as many if the FS decides to complete all paths.

DeletedUser

Thanks, @Dony ! But wow, that's A LOT of Relics - a total of 3*750 Relics if the FS completes only one path per stage. Three times as many if the FS decides to complete all paths.

Yep, I'm also worried about that. This kind of quest line can only be asked once in a FA, otherwise everybody looses there production bonuses :eek:

Potvorisko

Not necessarily...if you contribute just relics, you have plenty... I have a lot of my boosted relic and those for violet and blue spells. I spend just relic, I need for orange (manufactory) spells. When everybody gives something, what he has more than enough, than it is okey.

Wowwie

I think it may be a mix up planks Instead of Silk

Attachments

• crystal scrlls planls.JPG
    crystal scrlls planls.JPG
    74.6 KB · Views: 244

DeletedUser2256

For relics, juste use your Boosted ones and Boosted+2... it's not a big deal.

Does somebody know if Bottomless pit remains the same as previous FA?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1397

It still boggles my mind that researching techs that are supposed to be an upgrade reduces the effectiveness of your city. The design philosophy behind the feature is completely nonsensical.

Imagine if you were playing an RPG and got a sword that increased your attack power by 10% but also increased the HP of every monster you fought by 20%. This would be considered a cursed item.

Why are squad size upgrades a curse? They literally do nothing except make the game harder.