• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Marindor

I'm not suggesting a boycott, nor am I saying it doesn't need vast improvements, but the message players are sending inno by constantly threatening to not participate, and then spending hours doing the FA is a little mixed at best.

Yes, it's a bit the same as with the players who threaten to quit the game every time they dislike something, but actually keep playing for years. :p There's feedback and threats and there's actual numbers and as @Heymrdiedier pointed out correctly, the participation in Fellowship Adventures is actually quite big. This of course doesn't mean that feedback is being neglected and that we wouldn't still be improving the Fellowship Adventures. We know about the feedback on the quest system (it's actually the biggest negative point of feedback on FA), it's just a matter of deciding what the best option would be to resolve it. :)

SoggyShorts

There's feedback and threats and there's actual numbers and as @Heymrdiedier pointed out correctly, the participation in Fellowship Adventures is actually quite big.
There was a very significant downward trend last FA though, at least in the number of FS that managed to get enough points that they may have completed it:
US2 177---->41
US3 155---->48
US4 138 --->40
That's a 73% drop:eek:
Granted the most recent FA was objectively harder with the doubling of badges needed and the increase in slow badges, but that can't take all of the blame.

I didn't record how many fellowships got enough points to finish stage 1 or 2, but I imagine those numbers dropped as well.
Now if Inno doesn't judge based on how far fellowships got, and uses some other metric for "participation", then that's information only they have. Although I would hope that the metric used is reasonable i.e. if a player made 2-3 badges in a FS that didn't even reach the end of the first prize, then they didn't really "participate"
We know about the feedback on the quest system (it's actually the biggest negative point of feedback on FA), it's just a matter of deciding what the best option would be to resolve it. :)
As long as they know that my vote(the one that counts) is for any small improvement soon, and whatever big one they have whenever it happens.;)

DeletedUser1906

I belong to 4 Fellowships. None of them have even talked about participating or not in this new FA. I have not set up 2 day and 1 day items for those badge collections for Beta. Why? Because I do not intend on continuing to test things in Beta. I am playing Beta like I do any other City on live.

I find it COMPLETELY USELESS to give feedback and test things in Beta if the feedback is ignored or takes months to be halfway implemented anyway.

If the system is the same and the prizes remain lackluster then I may do nothing at all and ignore the FA. If the prizes gain value but the system remains the same then I may create a few badges in order to place them and gain the map prize. Until the system changes I see no reason to frustrate myself and be irritated with Fellowship members who do not put effort into the FA.

However the FA issues and complaints are largely just a symptom of the BIGGER ISSUE, which is that testing and giving feedback in Beta seems to be utterly pointless. In other games where there is a Beta, the concerns of the Beta testers seem to be of much more importance than in this game.

Karvest

RU top-1 and top-2 FS in FA took 69850 and 66350 points. But half of that points was done by alt accounts with wiped cities full of lvl1 buildings. And another half - by wiped normal players cities like this:
7yybTz.png
And this city is not even on a half way to be restored now. IDK what they are going to do on next FA... At least one of their members switched to our FS that doesn't do much more than get all 3 stages. And his city is still pretty damaged...
Don't think such gameplay is expected by dev team...
And I'm afraid of what would be there if prize for being top ranked FS would be not just average building from previous event, but something like
KP.1519598164.png
... If you are going to add it to FA, please add it to 3d stage reward and not to ranking reward...

Last edited:

DeletedUser724

Yes, it's a bit the same as with the players who threaten to quit the game every time they dislike something, but actually keep playing for years. :p There's feedback and threats and there's actual numbers and as @Heymrdiedier pointed out correctly, the participation in Fellowship Adventures is actually quite big. This of course doesn't mean that feedback is being neglected and that we wouldn't still be improving the Fellowship Adventures. We know about the feedback on the quest system (it's actually the biggest negative point of feedback on FA), it's just a matter of deciding what the best option would be to resolve it. :)

yes, there is a quite a lot of player become active more while FA on
fellowship member has a common target /goal to achieve

it is also similar when there is event on, but activeness in FA is more than event

There is always "something" happen b4 player complete leave... some player like to know more b4 leaving
it is always "something" that keep them on w/o leaving

But Inno make player upset and keep on upset
not becos of the bug <we know we always not in bug-free game >
But upset is actually
"Inno do not listen to player's comment and complaint"
player only wish " Play with enjoyment and play simple and easy"

e.g. player do not wish to cycle and skip quest until the "right quest" as it is not simple and easy...it is tireness of player

p.s. our fellowship are always on page 1 (most) or page 2, This FA has a -ve impression in our FS due to new chapter.... , I do not think we will keep our good progress as b4, and even activeness in this FA...., just ...want to know...what is the change... ( hope Inno can listen to our previous comments )

Deleted User - 60107

So:
- the need to pay resources for some waypoints is back, only the quantities are smaller (at least on the first map). But on the other hand we have "Pay Orcs" and "Pay Relics" waypoints
- we need the badges that require Enchantments almost from the start
- rewards for each stage are so-so, especially the one for the third stage. Menhirok's Barrow? Really?

And we STILL don't have an actual timer to show the exact time we have left. Seriously, guys? How many months has it been since the first FA? And this is STILL not fixed?

DeletedUser

Wonder Society Badge needs 10 kps. Isn't that a bit to much???
Progress in the tree will come to a total stand still with this :(

And the amounts for the Elvarian Guard Badge (3447 units) and Sack of Coins (930k coins) are they based on your chapter, or is it the same for everyone?

Jixel

And the amounts for the Elvarian Guard Badge (3447 units) and Sack of Coins (930k coins) are they based on your chapter, or is it the same for everyone?

I need 7398 units and 1536k coins respectively, in the Elementals chapter ... so I guess it varies by chapter, or some other random criteria that Inno made up ;)

Dony

King of Bugs
as i said in my post guard badge is based on your squad size from tech * 3

DeletedUser

making guard badge based on squad size from tech is really bad design, people who have skipped optional SSU tech can produce units at the same speed as people who has all tech researched, making it not balanced at all

as i said in my post guard badge is based on your squad size from tech * 3

Sorry, missed that post

making guard badge based on squad size from tech is really bad design, people who have skipped optional SSU tech can produce units at the same speed as people who has all tech researched, making it not balanced at all

I agree, having done all optional SSU continues to make everything so much harder. It really isn't fair anymore, because I have no advantage of it due to the cap on province expansions :(:(

DeletedUser

you can train whatever you want, number is normalized by value of unit, so treants count as 6 units

Well at least that's something. I really dreaded having to train sword dancers or arrows when I don't really need them