• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

SoggyShorts

on live servers most players are not generally "between" chapters for very long, since they are putting new portals in as they remove old settlements. Sure, it may take a week, but no guarantees that the week they're restructuring is the week of the next event.
Chapters 6&7 only take a month, so those players should be between chapters 25% of the time. Anyone finished the tech tree is between chapters until the next release, and other chapters could plan ahead for expansions from the tech tree or world map. Again, you don't need 25 players to be between chapters, just a couple. See below

who is going to give up the valuable space? Who are you nominating to take one for the team? Because an extra 15 workshops takes quite a bit of space and some population as well, which then takes away from rank and ability to get mana/goods/supplies of some sort. It's a tradeoff.
Exactly. It's a tradeoff.

I'm not saying that everyone must give the space to make 15 workshops. If events are important to you and your FS, and if you want to focus more on those, you could plan ahead and not fill every single square. Yes, this will decrease your personal ranking, but the FA does give FS ranking points, so that may be a tradeoff you are interested in.
The people who make this tradeoff will then be signing up for boring rote repetition of collecting supplies every time one of these events is run. I am struggling to understand why anyone would want to make the game personally harder and more rote in order to help their FS during each event.
Again it's a choice, if ranking is super important to a player, they need to max out every possible space. But if they want an easier time in all events including the FA, a little pre-planning and having just 2 open expansions when the event goes live can make a huge difference. If a whole FS has 2 open expansions each that's 50 expansions.

I'm not even suggesting doing this now, what I said was that events seem to be coming more and more frequently, so unless the developers change their plans(which they historically don't do) then the choice is to either pivot and change your own plans, or what?

DeletedUser1163

You know that there are thousands upon thousands of games, right? How do we find time to write books and invent things with all of those games out there?
Pretty simple really--you just don't play them all. Does that mean there should be less games out there?

This forum is set up for us to voice our opinions, share what is annoying us in the game, and offer suggestions that could improve the game. The only way the game developers know if Fellowship Adventures is a hit or a flop, is to find out what everyone thinks by reading our comments. Thankfully many of us are sharing our thoughts about the new features in Elvenar. Criticizing what others write is not welcome.

Yes, I do know there are thousands upon thousands of games to play besides Elvenar. Also, I don’t think there should be less games out there but if we’re going to spend hours playing, the game should be fun and interesting, not boring and repetitive. I enjoy playing Elvenar but some of these events are draining the fun from the game.

Some of us Elvenar players, especially the new players, find the frequency of events and the quest demands overwhelming to the point where they start to lose interest in playing Elvenar. I too don’t find it enjoyable running back and forth every 5 minutes, 15 minutes to produce a ridiculous amount of supplies over and over and over again. All the hours my fellowship spent to get to the 3rd stage ends up in frustration because it would take a ridiculous amount of time to complete this stage.

Hopefully, from all our suggestions, we see some improvements for the next Fellowship Adventure we go on.

ALdbeign

off topic, i have looked for this info, but it looks like the FS will get ranking points from this? or is it that each member will also get ranking points added to their score?

Last edited:

SoggyShorts

off topic, i have looked for this info, but it looks like the FS will get ranking points from this? or is it that each member will also get ranking points added to their score?
It just gets added to this:
FS rank.png

I totalled up everyones score, and it is 6,000 less than what is showing there. After 2 FA that sounds about right.

This brings up an important point though-
Fellowships need a mouseover like individuals hav.

Dony

King of Bugs
was there considered to reduce amount of needed beverages per dwarven brewery badge and increase badges amount?
like 10 beverages per 1 badge but 5x amount of dwarven brewery badge needed on the map
that way it would be much easier to split between fellows and wouldnt require so much more workshops (other badges could use similar formulas)

SoggyShorts

was there considered to reduce amount of needed beverages per dwarven brewery badge and increase badges amount?
like 10 beverages per 1 badge but 5x amount of dwarven brewery badge needed on the map
that way it would be much easier to split between fellows and wouldnt require so much more workshops (other badges could use similar formulas)
Excellent idea, but FIRST the quest cycling needs to go away.
Splitting up bevs is good, 5x the quest cycling is bad.

iDavis

I hope quests will be available in mobile app, since clicking there is faster.
And I really agree with idea to create a new topic for this adventure.

edeba

I was utterly shocked to see that this has been released without fixing the endless clicking. My heart sank and my boycott for purchases became stronger and my interest in continuing to play the game is under serious evaluation. This should not have been released again without fixing the interface and the team member who came up with this idea should be canned.

Great, nothing has been done with all the feedback ! :( Still have to do a lot of clicking. :mad:

Only thing changed so far is that the last waypoints now also give points. :)

DeletedUser118

The only differences I spotted are the ending points which now give points as well, while also the rewards for becoming one of the top three fellowships changed.

DeletedUser

Since none of the FA quests overlap they could make some kind of smart collector where there would be no need to have a particular quest active. Like if you collect 5x 3h marble/steel/plank you would get 5x Luxurous Flacon without having to cycle through all the FA questgivers 5x to get the correct quest.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 60107

Any plans to fix the timer so that we can see the ACTUAL remaining time? Currently it just says "6d", but is that 6 days and 12 hours, 6 days and 5 hours, 6 days and no hours...? Another complaint by players that was left unaddressed. :(

SoggyShorts

Any plans to fix the timer so that we can see the ACTUAL remaining time?
No, because that would be an improvement, and clearly the devs think the FA is perfect as is.:rolleyes:

I'm glad they didn't start a new feedback thread, what would be the point? All previous feedback still stands. Unless this is one of those things that Timon says we need to complain more about like blueprints? Unbelievable.

DeletedUser1596

Any plans to fix the timer so that we can see the ACTUAL remaining time?

No, because for an average Elvenar player it would be too complicated. We are simple people, they need to go easy on us.

Last edited by a moderator: