• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Deleted User - 60107

mana hut appears to be expiring building, how long till the effect expire?
Wait, what? Nothing in the in-game info (that you can see when looking at the third chest) suggests it will expire. If it truly expires, then it is even more useless than I thought it was.

DeletedUser1677

mana hut appears to be expiring building, how long till the effect expire? 5 days? i really dont like this expiring buildings, in this case its only 58% better then grapevine for who knows for how long and then gone forever, while grapevines stays in city till we replace them with something better, and its only 1 mana hut not 5 or 10, either it should have much higher stats if it is expiring like 500% instead of 58% or they should be more as reward not just 1
Seriously? Expiring? Sorry, but what the h*ll is the point of hunting them then? :eek:

DeletedUser2132

No, every FS member can contribute to the Waypoints but only leaders can clear the end flag of a stage, because that makes the whole FS move to the next map. In our design plans, the "leaders" are defined as Mages and Archmages but in the game they turn out to be Ambassadors and up. We're currently checking what is intended here. Either the game setup is wrong, or it has changed since the design and noone thought about updating the game design docs. I expect an answer on this next Monday.
My Fellowship has no Mages and our Archmage hasn't been active for a long time. I saw we're not the only ones in this situation. It would be great if the Ambassadors could open the end Waypoints... :cool:

Deleted User - 63604

mana hut appears to be expiring building...
That would be just stupid... first stage reward cant even be called a reward, second stage reward is mediocre and third stage reward expires? Really? If thats true, please fire your game designers who approved that or at least the people who said its a good idea. Because that kind of bullshit balancing is not the first time!:eek:

The more i get to know about the adventure map, the more disappointed i become... Good job!

Marindor

How often will this event return? Weekly? :)

No, on average it would be safe to say we plan to run it about once per month, though it will also depend on which other events are running. We're already getting feedback about players feeling we have too many events, too quickly after each other so we will take that into account with planning these Adventures as well.

DeletedUser1677

No, on average it would be safe to say we plan to run it about once per month, though it will also depend on which other events are running. We're already getting feedback about players feeling we have too many events, too quickly after each other so we will take that into account with planning these Adventures as well.
Like tournaments, it could be something that just runs, but not when there is other event.

But maybe ppl would be tired of it. So monthly sounds fitting in my opinion :)

(I like events, because it gives something fun to do, while waiting for buildings :p )

Heymrdiedier

My Fellowship has no Mages and our Archmage hasn't been active for a long time. I saw we're not the only ones in this situation. It would be great if the Ambassadors could open the end Waypoints... :cool:
i would suggest you and the others who are also in a fellowship like this, just leave the FS and reform it with people who are still playing. There is only room for 25 people in a fellowship and if you want to compete in the adventures, it doesn't make sense to only compete with 24 people when you could easily do it with 25 if you reformed

DeletedUser1677

We was discussing in the fellowship, if we wanted to finish stage 1 or go to stage 2.
We was agreeing on staying, but somebody clicked to stage 2....
Why not make it posibble to go back? And being able to work on both stages?

Deleted User - 60107

^This. Especially since we don't even have any sort of log, so we can't see who contributed or who decided to open the chest.

iDavis

We was discussing in the fellowship, if we wanted to finish stage 1 or go to stage 2.

Can somebody explain to me, why is possible to stay on stage 1 after its completing? I thought that a goal in each stage is to get golden tower using the shortest and fastest way and then begin stage 2.

Deleted User - 60107

Can somebody explain to me, why is possible to stay on stage 1 after its completing? I thought that a goal in each stage is to get golden tower using the shortest and fastest way and then begin stage 2.
Each waypoint you complete gives you ranking points for the event. So if you want to reach the top spots for the event you should complete all waypoints. At least in theory. In practice: Good luck overtaking any of the diamond spenders.

DeletedUser1677

We had finished blue path in stage 1, and half of orange path. We wanted ranking points, and easy badges :) Fear of getting stuck in later stages, when 1-day badges will come

SoggyShorts

IMO there's no need for active players to get bored just so others don't feel overwhelmed by optional events/tournaments/FA.

SoggyShorts

@Marindor said it was supposed to be only mages and AM who can make that click, but that it may have changed(investigating).
I'd suggest demoting everyone you don't regularly communicate with to fellow if it goes live as is.