• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Arayla

Exactly, it would be way better if the quest asked for just one type of good. The plankers in your FS are in charge of making wooden figurines or luxury arm chairs, and your marble players make statues or w/e it is marble makes etc. Asking 1 player to make all 3 is bad.
I thought that I would feel the same way, until I saw my three new little tier 1 buildings together and got to click on something different for a change. I can make Wooden Figurines and Wooden Chests in my sleep at this point, but just a little change feels good.

I also think this is a nice concession to those players who like the city-building aspect of the game and already have 1 of each type of good in their city. I know at least some of the boosted-only FS will look the other way if a member has 1 of each type for variety and aesthetics.

SoggyShorts

Its only bad for new players that don't know about boost, once you know that boost only is better you just build one of each level one of your non boost to help get the badges.
Building just 1 doesn't help a whole lot.
Assuming you have 4 of your boosted, unless you also have 4 of each of your non-boosted, you can't put all of your boosted to work on badge stuff.

Sir Squirrel

Sure it can the whole FS is helping, you don't have to get all the badges yourself. I only added one steel level 1 and one marble level 1. I might add one level 1 planks just so I don't have to dedicate any of my leveled planks. Our FS is just finishing the first map so possibly I might add a couple more level 1 factories, but with 25 members one member doesn't have to do all the work. So far though it has been a nice change, more and more members are starting to help get us through the path as we go along.

Last edited:

SoggyShorts

Meh, it's not so bad in stage 1-- you can just ignore the red path, and that way all you need is workshops. Not sure what happens in stage 2/3 though.

Last edited:

Sir Squirrel

Yeah we picked the red path lol, I agree so far if you do the blue or green there is no need for the non boosted factories.

SoggyShorts

Yeah we picked the red path lol, I agree so far if you do the blue or green there is no need for the non boosted factories.
The red is fastest in theory, but unless you have a lot of big players it's pretty pricey. I hope stage 2 doesn't ask for too much.

Sir Squirrel

ouch, good thing we have quite a few big players, that's why they picked the red path. I might try to change their minds for the next level. lol. My guess is a few more and different badges that require longer productions 9 and 1 day. From looking at the quests we are getting and declining. :cool:

Last edited:

DeletedUser1998

Is there a list or partial list of the reoccurring quests anywhere pref with what they give?

I just started the blue path, not knowing what i was doing, so I hope the fellowship doesn't get mad with me.

I did ask if a path had been chosen but hours later and no answer so what the heck.
I'm assuming we can take a different path for the following levels anyway.

DeletedUser1847

My fellowship must be doing something wrong. We are doing the quest on the side and it tells us we got the rewards but we arent getting them or if we are where are they hidden.

DeletedUser1998

Click on the Fellowship Adventures Icon which takes you to the map .
Just above and right of where it says fellowship adventures you'll see a 3 color icon - click and it shows your reward items...
Use them to complete a path on the map :)

DeletedUser1847

Hi twelven. We did that and its not showing the rewards we have done.

SoggyShorts

Is there a list or partial list of the reoccurring quests anywhere pref with what they give?
adv quests.png

DeletedUser1998

Hi twelven. We did that and its not showing the rewards we have done.
Well my limited understanding is that it should show what YOU have earned but not the whole fellowship.

If it's not doing that I guess it might be ticket time.

The rest is up to the fellowship to coordinate I think.

Dony's post above shows the icon where they should show.

Dony

King of Bugs
i am assuming second and 3rd map will looks same with same checkpoints, if not i will redo it
bold text means checkpoints, i used straight path no jumping between them, so there could be faster way somewhere
i included starting stage in every one of them on last screen
FAE2.JPG

FAE1.JPG
FAE3.JPG

DeletedUser118

Nice one! Though you accidently named the third orange stage "blue". ^^