• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Heymrdiedier

let me try to explain till some fansite or the wiki has it all.

A stage is the whole map you see now.
You can complete a stage by getting to the endpoint. (yellow flag)
how you get there is your choice, you can do 1 path, you can do all paths.
When you get to the yellow flag, anyone with the rank mage or higher in the fellowship can collect the reward and therefor finish this stage.

When you finish the stage, everyon gets a new (similar) map, with again checkpoints and again you have to start to get to the end.

There are 3 stages, and when you finish the last stage, a bottomless pit appear where you can dump your excess goods in for extra ranking points.

Any questions i missed? :)

Marindor

Haha no problem! :D

The colors you see at Waypoints, all basically stand for a different kind of strategy.

There are multiple difficulty stages. When a Mage or Archmage opens the big reward on top of the hill, you proceed to the next stage (so a new map).

When all stages are finished, you get the "Bottomless Pit mode" (as explained in the announcement).

Does this help you?

Edit: @Heymrdiedier beat me to it! :p

Deleted User - 60107

Apparently - IF I understand correctly, because that part could really be explained better - each adventure has three difficulties. Each Fellowship starts on the first difficulty - 1 star. After it is completed we can start the next difficulty - 2 stars. And after that the third diffculty - 3 stars.

Like the Guild Expeditions in FoE, but overall worse in execution (so far, at least).

The colors you see at Waypoints, all basically stand for a different kind of strategy.
What do the difficult colors stand for?

DeletedUser2061

Ok, that is indeed very clarifying.
I have just one more question, involving the quests.
I just did the first one, where I produced a bunch of beverages. Does this mean that the rest of my FS doesn't have to do this quest anymore to finish the stage?

PrimroseSylvia

You said that only mage or higher can unlock next waypoint; why in the game is told ambassador or higher? Who is right?
fa03.png

DeletedUser1677

let me try to explain till some fansite or the wiki has it all.

A stage is the whole map you see now.
You can complete a stage by getting to the endpoint. (yellow flag)
how you get there is your choice, you can do 1 path, you can do all paths.
When you get to the yellow flag, anyone with the rank mage or higher in the fellowship can collect the reward and therefor finish this stage.

When you finish the stage, everyon gets a new (similar) map, with again checkpoints and again you have to start to get to the end.

There are 3 stages, and when you finish the last stage, a bottomless pit appear where you can dump your excess goods in for extra ranking points.

Any questions i missed? :)
Thank you very much! :D

Deleted User - 60107

Depends on how many of that badge you will need. You should check the rerquirements for each point.

One thing I want to say is:
The rewards for competing the difficulties are WORTHLESS!!!

1 star: 15% Coin Rain and 15% Supply Windfall
2 star: 25% Coin Rain, 25% Supply Windfall, 1 Orc Nest
3 star: 50% Coin Rain, 50% Supply Windfall, 1 Magical Mana Hut

The Magical Mana Hut is practically worthless if you have not reached Woodelves. 2x2, 139 Culture and 6400 Supplies (266/h) if you are in Orcs.

DeletedUser2061

Depends on how many of that badge you will need. You should check the rerquirements for each point.

One thing I want to say is:
The rewards for competing the difficulties are WORTHLESS!!!

1 star: 15% Coin Rain and 15% Supply Windfall
2 star: 25% Coin Rain, 25% Supply Windfall, 1 Orc Nest
3 star: 50% Coin Rain, 50% Supply Windfall, 1 Magical Mana Hut

The Magical Mana Hut is practically worthless if you have not reached Woodelves. 2x2, 139 Culture and 6400 Supplies (266/h) if you are in Orcs.
Do I hear you thinking the whole thing isn't worth the effort? I'm not at all sure I'm going to make much effort anyway. If it's just going to be about ranking I'm not interested

DeletedUser

On the rankings page, there are icons for showing boosts for time reductions. Are these gifts for being in the top 50?
and if my fs decides to take the blue path and I completed the quest for luxurious flacons, is this something that can be saved up for future adventures?

Marindor

You said that only mage or higher can unlock next waypoint; why in the game is told ambassador or higher? Who is right?
fa03.png

We have tested this and at the moment the ingame information is right and Ambassadors are able to unlock the next stage. I'll check with our Game Designers if this is a bug or if this is something that has changed just before the release and the information I wrote the announcement upon wasn't updated correctly. I don't expect an answer before Monday though, sorry for the confusion.

On the rankings page, there are icons for showing boosts for time reductions. Are these gifts for being in the top 50?
and if my fs decides to take the blue path and I completed the quest for luxurious flacons, is this something that can be saved up for future adventures?

Yes the gifts your whole Fellowships receive at the end of the Adventure, are based upon your FS place in the ranking list (the higher your FS gets, the better the rewards).

Adventure Items can indeed be saved up for future Adventures, correct.

Heymrdiedier

I just did the first one, where I produced a bunch of beverages. Does this mean that the rest of my FS doesn't have to do this quest anymore to finish the stage?
no your FS will still have to do this for further steps. I think that quest gives you a brewery badge, and many waypoints need 1 or more of those badges to be unlocked.
Also this isnt a 1 time quest, there are 10 quests in total and if you cancel them all you just get them all again (tho maybe not in same order?)

Sorry the game is always right, i just assumed those 2 without looking ingame.

Lissona

Just four words for the new feature: Thank you very much :D

Everything is a little bit mysterical at the moment, but if we guess right it's quite clear how that event works and what we should expect from round 2 and 3.

DeletedUser1596

A short youtube tutorial would explain a lot without so many questions.

DeletedUser2002

THere need to be an area that shows what badges a player has acquired. Not all badges will be used immediately after the quest is complete. and it would be easy to forget which you have done if you get ahead in planning and complete multiple quests. A Badge Inventory should be implemented

Deleted User - 60107

There already is such a place, but it's not obvious.

Go to Adventure Map, see where it says how much time you have left (for example 6d) and point at the symbol to the right of that time.

That's how it works on PC, no idea about mobile.

DeletedUser

Good spot Shadowblack!

So far, this event looks promising. Extra gifts for being ranked, taking into account different play styles even though they may not be utilized, and new buildings. Someone mentioned in another thread to use new buildings as supplements instead of replacements. That was a really good suggestion.

DeletedUser1075

This is just really badly designed.

The "pay" functionality keeps mentioning diamonds and is confusing players who think they have the badges but get shown the diamond cost regardless.
The pathing/map makes it look like you have ONE map and you complete each path to get to the final reward. However, Marindor above explained that every time you get the little flag reward, you get a NEW map, so there are actually at least 3 maps (plus the bottomless pit).

All of this needs better explanation IN GAME and with far better visual design. I really wish the designers had been given the time to think these things through. Most of our members are confused about this or that point, and we shouldn't have to come to the forum to get multiple viewpoints before finally getting the right answer.