• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Should we not ask questions or bring up potential issues anymore? Sheesh.
Of course you can ask questions, but I don't see the point of asking for official statement from the team after an official announcement of the team.

I would understand if you ask the poster of the announcement if he didn't make a typo, but by tagging everyone of the team and asking our explicit confirmation it makes it a bit different. Then you are kind of implying that our CM made a mistake, and expect us to contradict him. We get all our info from our CM, so basically we can only repeat the info. So only he can doublecheck.

Karvest

There were some balancing changes on the map, some blacksmiths were removed from blue path and some added to green and orange. (Overall added were more than removed).
1677776434210.png

Deadeye Jerry

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
I got confirmation, only the current FA has been prolonged for a day, that doesn't mean that in the future we might not have increased FA again. If the dev team believes that there are more bugs than usual the time will be increased again.

The Fairy

It looks like the amount of marble badges have been reduced with 1 in each of the 2 green waypoints with marbles in stage 3?

Honu nani

I noticed that too, The Fairy. It was a strange and random change to make.

Does anyone know the requirements for bracelets and coins for a chapter 1 city? I know that on the new tech tree chapter 1 cities can't even join fellowships, but I am still wondering if the information exists somewhere. Thank you in advance to anyone who knows.

Ibison2

So instead of choice of event rewards you only get to choice one of each. If someone just got 7 upgrades instead of 9 needed they cannot get the needed two as it was before. Seems a step backwards

Enevhar Aldarion

So instead of choice of event rewards you only get to choice one of each. If someone just got 7 upgrades instead of 9 needed they cannot get the needed two as it was before. Seems a step backwards

This is the way it is every time we have a Fellowship Adventure after two straight events. You can win one item for each of the events. If people wanted to complain about this, they should have been doing it after the first time this was done.