• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Lelanya

On top of the many other problems, I did not receive this reward:
Tome of Winter Artefacts are added as stage 2 and 3 rewards
Despite that I was in a Fellowship, and we finished all 3 paths in the Adventure, and went on to the pit.

Enevhar Aldarion

On top of the many other problems, I did not receive this reward:
Tome of Winter Artefacts are added as stage 2 and 3 rewards
Despite that I was in a Fellowship, and we finished all 3 paths in the Adventure, and went on to the pit.

Did you look in the 4th inventory tab? I got both and used them.

Brummbaer

This one? Different name
1673370551462.png

owl76

Has there been confirmation on the rewards for this upcoming FA? I expect I am not the only one interested in the final part of the set (Gift of Ashni) from the recent event.

Droopy

On Thursday, March 2nd, we will start a new round of Fellowship Adventures, so get your Fellowships together and grab some nice rewards!

This round of the Fellowship Adventures ends on March 9th.

Is it a bit longer as previous adventures?

DeletedUser4235

If its in the official announcement, why would you question it again?
Because this is Beta?
Where things do go wrong constantly because this is a testing server, after all.
Seven days has not been the norm for Adventures in the past.
That's why players (who you are supposed to be helping) are asking for some clarification, just to make sure this is correct...or to help your INNO team see potential text or game bugs.
Should we not ask questions or bring up potential issues anymore? Sheesh.

Biloutte91

@Kersepitje , I don't question anything. I'm just asking for confirmation in case there it was an error in the announcement.. .Just to know...

Sorry if my English is bad or incomprehensible, I'm French... I just want to know why 7 days instead of 6 usual. So another question: why 7 days ? There is news in FA ?

Now, if we don't have to ask any more questions if something seems strange to us !! :mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:

Lelanya

Hello, the announcement was made with the information we had on hand but we all have to wait for confirmation, once we get it I will let you if the date is correct if it's not I will make another announcement. Thank you for your understanding
Thank you. Please convey to the powers that be, that we already find FA to be a grueling effort, that is most players' least favourite activity. If extra time is added, perhaps the Adventures could run less often; as has been suggested multiple times.