• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thank you to @CiraKelley @Brummbaer for providing English translations for posts in non-English.
@Ilvesbach @FeliS65 Please be aware that our rules state that posts must be in English. We understand that not everyone here speaks English, but the use of one common language aids communication and understanding, and English is that chosen language.
@salandrine has the best solution to this problem:
Just use an translator so as google translation or DeepL, which I can really commend.

Biloutte91

Capture d’écran 2022-12-16 092317.png

Maillie

Tournament, Spire, chapter quests, Cauldron, Seasons Pass, and a 9 day FA. o_O

For me, the Cauldron and the FA can share a closet. My RNG seems to be set at 0, so the Cauldron has about as much of a thrill as coming up with 25% more coins, remaking statues and toolboxes, and ending the day before Christmas Eve. Sorry if that sounds rude.

ayvinul

Anyone got the total badges for map 2 and 3 ?
Seems most people in my fellowship are awol, and I'm pretty sure I won't be able to close map #1 by myself :(

DeletedUser3288

Still don't really understand why we're doing this round of adventures. It's b-r-o-k-e-n!
The coins badges are still bugged and they gave us two extra days...so how are they even going to accurately test how this new set up works... when half of it isn't working as it's meant to?
What a lovely gift they've given us. They treat us so well here. I'm getting pretty fed up of being an ignored player who is giving my own time and money to a company that does not care anymore when something goes wrong. Whoever is in charge of all of this is super slimey.

Lelanya

Anyone got the total badges for map 2 and 3 ?
Seems most people in my fellowship are awol, and I'm pretty sure I won't be able to close map #1 by myself :(
Yeah my Scrolls are nearly ready as well, I should have the information up once we decide how to clean up those threads and where to put things.