• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

HappyRose

Yeh do fight .. keep manual note of ghosts (4), marbles(variable) and hats (2)… come out each time reach appropriate number for a badge .. tap to go back in do one fight come out claim badge .. go back in fight
YEP going to do 50 provinces ????
Well I would be the idiot if I considered doing it

Willie B. Gone

I can not even begin to describe how disappointed I am with Inno- if you are going to go back to the beginning of the FA they have managed to mangle this incredible community event. Now after improving the mechanics of collection they have reverted to the original idea of collecting one badge at a time and thus wasting all of the effort that I put into getting prepared for it - a word of warning would have been the LEAST that they could do. 89 workshops netted me a grand total of 1 blacksmith. Likewise all of the statues I had ready.
I can say with no uncertainty that the price of coal is going to go up dramatically - The developers at Inno are going to get all of it in their stockings for Christmas

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    24.1 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:

Lelanya

Quality of life improvements to this event over time:
1. Badge interface pickup/stackable badges
2. Chat actually works during this event
3. Pit actually working correctly
4. Path marking
5. Fellows donated report
6. Badge interface notice

The lack of this feature has turned this event back into a weary drudge. I vote for a restart, and honestly, do not care if it has to end on a weekend.
(personal views self censored. to borrow a term from a friend, written in invisible ink..)

DeletedUser2378

Was this tested beforehand?
There is no way to compensate those who have lost so many badges at this point. Please do consider ending this event for Beta until your team can effectively test and run a full adventure first...and then bring it to your players. Pretty simple and should have already been done....which it clearly was not.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Was this tested beforehand?
There is no way to compensate those who have lost so many badges at this point. Please do consider ending this event for Beta until your team can effectively test and run a full adventure first...and then bring it to your players. Pretty simple and should have already been done....which it clearly was not.
I kinda want to say, that is exactly what we are doing here on beta, testing minor tweaks and collecting feedback about it. But i don't think ill get popular by saying this :D

PrimroseSylvia

I kinda want to say, that is exactly what we are doing here on beta, testing minor tweaks and collecting feedback about it. But i don't think ill get popular by saying this :D
Honestly, if we had to test every single thing (and this FA mess not a small issue), I'd like to get devs salary.
Someone stated that there are more beta levels, so how could it be possible they didn't see all those issues?