• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Biloutte91

Fellowship experience have no change... an other bug ?

And don't forget! A significant amount of Fellowship Experience will be added to the FA Ranking Rewards.

No !!

Last edited:

Bor de Wolf 1965

Also the requirements for some badges are way over the top.
I am in chapter 12 but I didn't do the town hall upgrade research yet.
So I can hold 22.000.000 coins
I need 9.120.000 coins for 1 badge
I get 44.000 coins for any neighbourly help I do.
This means I need to shake hands 208 times for 1 badge and I only have 232 players in my neighbourhood list
So if I can do more as 10 badges over the entire FA that would be pure luck.
And NO, I won't use coin rain for I need them once in a while.

Sajtmacska

it's just ridiculous. they can't even compensate you for lost packages, because how? do they go through the lost packages one by one?
impossible.
will they restart FA at a later date? HAHAHAHA, and then what will compensate for the lost producers?
with such a high badge expectation, collect the packets one by one? geez, it's CHRISTMAS for god's sake!
We get 50 diamonds? What are we gonna do with them?
Shame on you INNO. This is unqualified.
the prizes are paltry compared to the work put in, you'd rather laugh in pain than be proud of what you've achieved.
I hope many diamonds will be purchased to provide INNO staff with the income for a nice company party.

Neytiri1022

Hello, everyone,

yup - it's absolutely annoying... I agree,

however, we shouldn't forget that it's a BETA version :).... - we delivered the trouble to our door, so to speak.
Beta versions do not have to be 100% correct yet, may contain bugs, etc.... - and yet I'm annoyed, like any other of you...

As long as it's not in the live forum, I'm satisfied... -
here's a coffee for everyone

guivou

i can't understand that kind of things , either it's wanted and so we must find another game with such poor designer (rolling back on a changed well appreciate by every one ) , or unwanted but in that case the developpers are very poor (roll back on a change several month ago , it's very difficult to do so ) and know absolutely nothing of the game and test process (it was obvious after the first collect that something went wrong )

Sajtmacska

Hello, everyone,

yup - it's absolutely annoying... I agree,

however, we shouldn't forget that it's a BETA version :).... - we delivered the trouble to our door, so to speak.
Beta versions do not have to be 100% correct yet, may contain bugs, etc.... - and yet I'm annoyed, like any other of you...

As long as it's not in the live forum, I'm satisfied... -
here's a coffee for everyone
there is another BETA, where it could be checked before start, but it seems no one done that. so, i dont think "its just a beta" thing...

Last edited by a moderator:

salandrine

its really really horribly, terrible, shocking etc.

I guess, some of the dev just forgot to implemant the function counting over one badge.

I really hope they will fix it within this FA and not only for live. But I always guess, they wont fix it for Beta by now.

We need a lot more of badges, but will get far less. - no words -

GerdyaanB

There can be no excuses for apparant lacking of unit testing and/or regression testing which btw should and could be automated.

Why not also going back to the times that you yourselves had to track the count/number of the badges...that really would be RETRO...and would probably end participation...

Cannot believe that this bug? isn't confirmed yet...