• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Enevhar Aldarion

I don't know how it is over there in Europe, but here in the US a lot of people are traveling in the week before Christmas, to be with family on Christmas Eve and Day. So this FA ending on the afternoon of the 21st here in the US will definitely conflict with the travel plans of some players. I would not be surprised if Inno's numbers for this FA show a huge drop off in Pit participation. I know as soon as the three stages are finished, I will not be touching the Pit because I am one of those people traveling for the holiday.

DeletedUser3288

It's really awful and down right disrespectful that the devs have decided to start these adventures in December instead of January.
A FA at the beginning of January it is not possible ... There is a new event that begins: Steam Golem
The Secrets of Alchemy seems to be scheduled at the early beginning of january (2 or 3 january). But this is just an example of bad time planning...
Depends how you define winter holidays.
Because Christmass starts on Saturday 24th and FA finishes in the middle of that week - during a common working day (all non-weekend days until friday 23th are working days, so not sure what holidays are you talking about).
Many schools (including college/university) are out at least the week before Christmas.
Family's are traveling all over the globe to be with loved ones.
How do we squeeze in the Adventures around spending time with our loved ones and going to real world events? We don't want to neglect our fellowships or our real life demands...why make us stress more during the holidays than we need to?
There's no reason we can't do the Adventures after the next event.
I think the fact that so many of us are so unhappy about it is because we are being bombarded by activities in this game and it is out of the norm to have so much going on at the end of the year...when we're used to having the needed break and respect of letting us enjoy time with loved ones during the Christmas/Hanukkah/Yule/etc. season.
It's pretty commonly known world-wide that the last two weeks of December are considered "the holidays".

Biloutte91

In France, the holidays are from December 17 to January 02. School resumes on January 3.

But Inno will answer you: if you don't want to do FA, don't do it. They are optional...

Earwen1

I don't know how it is over there in Europe, but here in the US a lot of people are traveling in the week before Christmas, to be with family on Christmas Eve and Day. So this FA ending on the afternoon of the 21st here in the US will definitely conflict with the travel plans of some players. I would not be surprised if Inno's numbers for this FA show a huge drop off in Pit participation. I know as soon as the three stages are finished, I will not be touching the Pit because I am one of those people traveling for the holiday.
Europe is not as large as the USA, so travelling takes less time. If at all, as most people who have jobs, just go to work.
Most people in European countries celebrate 24th and/or 25th, but the Dutch count 25th and 26th as Chrismas days. This can be slightly different in each country, because of cultural differences.

All other days, before Christmas and between Christmas and New Year are ordinary working days. Except for schools, children have vacations during the last week of December and the first week of January.

As Inno is German, I can imagine that they have taken Europe as a reference here, not the USA.

ich-elf

Another fellowship adventure, and just before Christmas!
I've been playing the game since mid-February 2021 because I enjoy it.
But sometimes it gets too much (events and fellowship adventures too close together, in addition to tournaments and the tower), then it degenerates into stress and is no longer fun ... and that's when I go on strike!
I won't be taking part in this upcoming fellowship adventure!

nolats44

I too would have preferred the FA not be held in the last 2 weeks of December, especially since they introduced the Cauldron and started Season of Dreams. If the schedule didn't work for it in January, they could have just skipped it. I am not in the angry crowd, but my participation will be weak (family comes first, of course).

Medusa60

Honestly? The best INNO can do is wipe out AF... We're sick of it! Create new, short and relaxing events only once a month with small prizes and an artifact at the end.. Improve the prizes of big events. Stop putting in the FA the possibility of winning artifacts. It's very tiring having to attend an event because of the fellowship. INNO is destroying the gap it takes for us to do what we really want to do: build our cities! That's the goal of the game!!! I didn't start playing Elvenar to keep producing stuff!!! It's like a farm game!!!

Lelanya

All the map requirements for this new FA version (called mpe_h) are now available to see here.

In case no content would appear for you yet, make sure to refresh the page with CTRL+F5.
Thank you so much for your badge report.
Can I ask, did the drop down order for the badges change as well? I use the standard down down menu layout:
Brew Carpenter Farmer Blacksmith Bracelet Necklace Statue Witch'sHat Staff Wonder Guard Coin Residue Marble Tiara Ghost.
But your order listing is different, so I'm asking.

Karvest

1671016862255.png

iDavis

@Lelanya no this shouldn't be changed in the game. It's just the way I represent badges on my website and rather a matter of choice, I can easily change it in case it is more meaningful to have them alike..

Karvest

I prefer the order they appear ingame, at least for planning sheets, so you can write your current stash down mindlessly. But not sure if it make much sense for your page, since there is nowhere and no need to write current stash down there.

Lelanya

@iDavis, I collect information, and cross check all the other sources. I list an Information Scrolls post here on the US Forum, but in my primary post here I do list all good sources of information. Of course how you structure your site is your choice, but if the order is a bit random, it doesn't scan easily and can confusing for some folks. Since FA is stressful enough, I would think it's best to present the material in a single format.
Thank you for your answer hon, I do appreciate the information.

guivou

using I-davis tool

i wanted to try to find the best color for fellowship , doing only one path per map ,
not easy to choose , orange has less increase and requires less workshop , but need more gold , perhaps can be easy with casual playing

green
1671093167225.png

orange
1671093217074.png

blue
1671093273244.png

previous green
1671093600361.png

previous orange
1671093513897.png

previous blue
1671093675966.png

Last edited:

owl76

Are we back to one badge when you do collections.

My coin badges are 330k, I collected more than this and get 1 badge and the counter next badge counter at 0.