• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

TomatoeHu

Of all the things to make a game less fun, lets all try and do a group activity where we have to communicate through an Inno message system.... where you can't even click in the middle of a sentence to edit chat on browser. only arrow keys will help you edit, and no like buttons for counts or filters in the inbox area, to find or better use, fellowship communications. Always have to retype, resend, repeat, copy and paste.

No one should have to create a spreadsheet to complete the FSA. the game should have this built in, and show the total badges, and subtract the badges used, so no one has to build a website (but thank you @iDavis ♥) or a spreadsheet, to play. Just saying.... one or three path to the top, shouldn't make people create so much time consuming content.

Still no locking of waypoints feature. the highlight thingy is like shining a light the size of a pin hole up the mountain to that flag that everyone can so easily pull we have to demote and promote the players every thirty days. its been Years and the only changes we are seeing are increase or decreased for this or that. C'mon Inno, something new next time, please.

Verde

Has there been any change to the Pit pattern for badges, groupings or quantities? A friend seemed to think maybe so.

Jackluyt

Has there been any change to the Pit pattern for badges, groupings or quantities? A friend seemed to think maybe so.
This is what I have in my event note, copied from previous FA's.
I have not bothered to check if it is the same this time.

• Six different kinds of Pit requiring 5 Items of all 16 types.
  • 50 points per Pit

_wsJ6Z48EOkA5BZ5vQPuv4wrYnMzn4inoUtmz3gSNxKFO9tryPrBTqedQ755WetEzpin7B1Z6l5UyoxyRM7QSxRsHhLaKezHRKNLOnukpigTb3gsMhX89W0m4SKtMHk-Qka5nVMMGFZ4XbTBxku5_QNC097smw00rhEyHKZxo_QyBN27KJGMgP3UAQDjXQ

• Farmers, Brewers, Druids
  • Ghosts, Marbles, Statues
  • Residues, Carpenters, Guards
  • Hats, Necklaces
  • Bracelets, Wonders, Coins
  • Tiara, Smith

Jackluyt

The final result of the November 2022 Fellowship Adventures. In the absence of many of the big hitter groups, and some of the others who were lacking players, we made first place easily with a minimum of fuss and no drama, using just 'individual balancing'; no spreadsheets or count-down threads - and no bossiness or bullying!

312159561_10221815245430957_7493206583026958981_n.jpg

Unless they make changes to the version that we expect ±17th November in Live Worlds, the main 'limit items' will be Coins and Bracelets.
You are welcome to share our notes with friends who do not play in Beta:
https://tinyurl.com/bdf276vm

DeletedUser2378

___________________________________________________________New thread for December 2022 F/A________________________________________

Really? You couldn’t wait until January?

• We shuffled the badge requirements of all waypoints.
  • We increased the total number of badges required increased by 12%.
  • The Coin Sack badge quest is a bit easier now (the coin number is reduced by 17%).(not enough)
  • Brewery badge is also easier to get (instead of 50 beverages, we ask for 25). ***However***, the waypoints require more of that badge now.
Inno just cannot give us a break.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!! Enjoy your week leading up to Christmas doing the Adventures in Elvenar!
Who needs a holiday or quality time with family this time of year, when you could be scrambling to figure out a new layout in the Adventures instead??:rolleyes:

(Disclaimer that there’s no need for anyone to jump on here and say, “you can just skip it if you don’t want to play this round.”…because no, you can’t. No one wants to let their fellowship down.)

How utterly frustrating and disappointing.

The poor Support Team who has to WORK during this time of year to help players with all these new changes. :(

(The Discussion thread linked in the new Adventures Announcement was linked to the EN Forum's Discussion Thread, FYI
Edit: Looks like this part has been corrected :)))

Last edited by a moderator:

TomatoeHu

I don't think the dates have anything to do with the fact that fellowship adventures are utterly frustrating and disappointing - you have summed up their entire existence.....

Inno thinking they can polish their giant 6 day turd event, well, that's their ego. No matter how many badges, its still a blind race up the hill. Must we work blindly and so hard, for the PTSD the FSA causes everyone in game? Who cares about 25 less brews per badge if we have to make more badges.... why are you assuming we cant do math? We don't want more badges, stop playing with them and nerf them, make a better format, period. There is nothing fun about the WAY we have to do them now, why would more badges make sense? I question if after 172 pages of feedback plus all the Suggestions on FSA on all the Inno forums, we are still stuck with this sorry excuse of an event. how many groups still don't make the 2nd flag?

Even the Map should change, the background, the colors - i mean, is it Red? or Orange? or is it yellow path ???? Fix the colors! Add a fellowship interface the whole team can use instead of homemade websites and spreadsheets. improve your chat functionality, then bring in a working FSA badge numbers we dont require teleporting our buildings out to play for one or 2 maps. This FSA format is tedious and demotivating. Read those 172 pages over the Christmas break! Elvenar has us doing far less for much more rewards, in all other events, balance this 6 day nightmare.
Why would anyone want to make more brew badges?????????? No one wants to start TEN workshops for a farmers badge or a carpenters, we don't want to rinse and repeat 25 workshops for hundreds of brew badges. There should be more fun and less migraines, lack of sleep, sudden bursts of anger, sadness, depression and anxiety

The new season of dreams daily quests, those should be badges!!! and the badges should be good in any spot. IMO

Lelanya

Well seeing as I update the Sorcerer's Scrolls on US Forum, and the Gems Spreadsheet, I am hoping that the badge layouts are not going to change. I would be really disgusted to find that I, or anyone, will be building new graphic maps over the holidays, considering that I may not be getting many extra days off this year with Christmas on Sunday.
By the way I heartily endorse @CiraKelley and @TomatoeHu's positions as wellm

Willow

Honestly I've always gone full throttle with the FAs but over the past year, INNO has had too many FAs to keep me enjoying them. We need a break between Events. Like a 3 month break between them. Having the FA the week before Christmas/Holiday is just wrong. That's family time. I would like to be able to enjoy playing the actual game of Elvenar.. and appreciate each chapter of the game.

I agree the maps need a change. For one thing... make it easier for people who are color blind to know which path is which color especially if your team is jumping paths or dots. Like TomatoeHu says: Fix the colors! Do we can the left path, Orange or Yellow?

I'm sure there are a lot of people who don't get much sleep during the FA. Ok maybe that's just me? lol!

PrimroseSylvia

Once upon a (not) long ago, (every type of) events were introduced to "kill" game's downtime, and they were scheduled so that those players - who cannot login every couple of hours - could always have time to grow their cities, and looking them grow (do you know how many - and wonderful - details are in buildings, and how many aren't noticied because, hey, we need to hurry up because there's something coming on?). I totally agree with @CiraKelley, fun ends when you start feeling under pressure.

Jammin

I don't think the dates have anything to do with the fact that fellowship adventures are utterly frustrating and disappointing - you have summed up their entire existence.....

Inno thinking they can polish their giant 6 day turd event, well, that's their ego. No matter how many badges, its still a blind race up the hill. Must we work blindly and so hard, for the PTSD the FSA causes everyone in game? Who cares about 25 less brews per badge if we have to make more badges.... why are you assuming we cant do math? We don't want more badges, stop playing with them and nerf them, make a better format, period. There is nothing fun about the WAY we have to do them now, why would more badges make sense? I question if after 172 pages of feedback plus all the Suggestions on FSA on all the Inno forums, we are still stuck with this sorry excuse of an event. how many groups still don't make the 2nd flag?

Even the Map should change, the background, the colors - i mean, is it Red? or Orange? or is it yellow path ???? Fix the colors! Add a fellowship interface the whole team can use instead of homemade websites and spreadsheets. improve your chat functionality, then bring in a working FSA badge numbers we dont require teleporting our buildings out to play for one or 2 maps. This FSA format is tedious and demotivating. Read those 172 pages over the Christmas break! Elvenar has us doing far less for much more rewards, in all other events, balance this 6 day nightmare.
Why would anyone want to make more brew badges?????????? No one wants to start TEN workshops for a farmers badge or a carpenters, we don't want to rinse and repeat 25 workshops for hundreds of brew badges. There should be more fun and less migraines, lack of sleep, sudden bursts of anger, sadness, depression and anxiety

The new season of dreams daily quests, those should be badges!!! and the badges should be good in any spot. IMO
I love this post, it's great and totally to my liking. I hate the FA like the plague and there are almost all reasons why, not to forget this endless waste of resources (fragments, cc, blessings of all kinds, production losses on T2 & T3, mana, seeds, orcs, troops, etc. due to telepotration for the whole lvl 1 scrap)
As far as I'm concerned, this format can go straight into the oven, nobody needs that.