• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

sunrae

@Brummbar yes I know but after all it's a challenge for everyone in all circumstances not just large fellowships. I don't see why I and others should be excluded just because we don't conform to the "normal" and there are many fellowships who have members with less than 25 .

Lovec Krys

It's doable with a fs consisting 10 or less players, but with each player less it gets more and more difficult since the requirements are the same for 25 member FS and 1 member FS.
The same can be said for tournament, you can get blueprint with just two members (if both of you get 20k points).
(Spire is another story with player max score of 63 points and 1300 needed to get gold).
To put it simple, like collective sports (or other events), Elvenar is designed to be played collectively. You can play it solo to some extent, but that extent has it's limitations.

Dorfl the Clay

@sunrae : You can't expect Inno to adjust Fellowship Adventures, so a single player would be able to get all prices. The clue is in the name! The same goes for the extra rewards in the Spire, they are intended to entice Fellowships to make a joint effort, not to reward single players :cool:

King Luckybaby

The next event is coming soon

Witch doctor
Evolution building

You can play this alone -
but a fellowship adventure - alone ? - very hard !!!

Kosza

Edit SyreArca:
"Hi!

Sorry to post here, but I'm in big trouble.

I haven't been able to access the game since yesterday afternoon. It won't even load the page. I can't write to support to ask for help. The debugger says that beta.elvenar.com is online but won't respond to your request. My friends can all enter the game, but I can't.

I am Kosza from the Kosza brotherhood.

Please help me by forwarding my issue to support.

I could only access the forum.

Thank you in advance for your help."

(English only on the Beta forum, please :))
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Szia!

Elnézést, hogy ide írok, de nagy bajban vagyok.

Tegnap délután óta nem tudtam hozzáférni a játékhoz. Még az oldalt sem tölti be. Nem tudok írni a supportnak, hogy segítséget kérjek. A hibakereső azt mondja, hogy a beta.elvenar.com online elérhető, de nem válaszol a kérésére. A barátaim mind beléphetnek a játékba, de én nem.

Kosza vagyok a Kosza testvériségből.

Kérem, segítsen nekem azzal, hogy továbbítja a problémámat a támogatásnak.

Csak a fórumot tudtam elérni.

Előre is köszönöm a segítséget.

Last edited by a moderator:

SyreArca

Ex-Team Member
Edit SyreArca:
"Hi!

Sorry to post here, but I'm in big trouble.

I haven't been able to access the game since yesterday afternoon. It won't even load the page. I can't write to support to ask for help. The debugger says that beta.elvenar.com is online but won't respond to your request. My friends can all enter the game, but I can't.

I am Kosza from the Kosza brotherhood.

Please help me by forwarding my issue to support.

I could only access the forum.

Thank you in advance for your help."

(English only on the Beta server, please :))
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Szia!

Elnézést, hogy ide írok, de nagy bajban vagyok.

Tegnap délután óta nem tudtam hozzáférni a játékhoz. Még az oldalt sem tölti be. Nem tudok írni a supportnak, hogy segítséget kérjek. A hibakereső azt mondja, hogy a beta.elvenar.com online elérhető, de nem válaszol a kérésére. A barátaim mind beléphetnek a játékba, de én nem.

Kosza vagyok a Kosza testvériségből.

Kérem, segítsen nekem azzal, hogy továbbítja a problémámat a támogatásnak.

Csak a fórumot tudtam elérni.

Előre is köszönöm a segítséget.
Hi @Kosza
We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues getting in to the game.
Please send us a ticket through this link: support.innogames.com
In future, you can post in our Questions and Help section if you need any assistance. :)

Heffernan

As there (probably) is a fs adventure in live servers in near future I'm asking...

Did anyone use the iDavis fellowship adventure tool ? and what are your experiences if you did, positive/negative ?
Should I point it out to my live server am ?

I'm also wondering if it was good, then there might be a lot of users in coming live server fa, page remaining open and updated by users a lot - can the page deal with the traffic ?

Jackluyt

It is a common complaint that for some fellowships, the paths are too easy and they end in the bottomless pit on day three, after which it is dead boring. While smaller groups struggle to finish one path on every stage.
Here is my solution: Have three paths, but one 'easy', one 'medium' and one 'hard'. Then there would be something in each stage for every group - you could do just the easy one, or all three.
And for each completed waypoint on any path, the fellowship would get one 'artifact fragment' that could be made into the artifact of one's choice, once one had collected enough over a period of time, including as spire and tournament and event prizes and daily log-in bonus etc. etc.
'Artifact fragments' would allow us to forge an artifact for the building we choose, rather than having a lot of junk artifacts thrown at us in the hope that perhaps we might be able to use one of them.

I wish they would consider this; it would make everyone happy!

309844860_10221557780034483_5433611805510059878_n.jpg

Last edited:

Lovec Krys

Here is my solution: Have three paths, but one 'easy', one 'medium' and one 'hard'. Then there would be something in each stage for every group.
Only if the harder paths are rewarded with more points, otherwise strong FSs will go directly to the pit where they can get much more points for the same badges (it is already common not to do several points on map 3 since they require too much hard badges for the points they give, so skipping them and going to the pit gets FS more points).

Heymrdiedier

New Sack of Coins value September 2022
The amounts were decreased, compared to the previous FA in Live Worlds, but increased compared to the last FA in Beta.
These values are about ⅔ of those we saw in the previous FA in the Live Worlds

Ch. 1 -
Ch. 2 -
Ch. 3 - 264k
Ch. 4 - 504k
Ch. 5 - 924k
Ch. 6 - 1344k
Ch. 7 - 1984k
Ch. 8 - 2784k
Ch. 9 - 3696k
Ch. 10 - 4704k
Ch. 11 - 5920k
Ch. 12 - 7296k
Ch. 13 - 8856k
Ch. 14 - 10608k
Ch. 15 - 11856k
Ch. 16 - 13672k
Ch. 17 - 15632K
Ch. 18 - 18608k
Ch. 19 - 24448k
Ch. 20 - 32088k

The Sack of Coins requirement in Beta is now steeper than it was last time in Beta, but has been reduced to 2/3 of the new amounts that appeared accidentally in the Live Worlds. That makes getting enough Coin badges taxing, and it has now become a 'limit item' which it never used to be before. However, if everyone in the group harvests all the coins from neighbor visits every day (which is very easy and only takes 10 minutes, using the neighbor visit icon on the Map page) - then the coins are very do-able, particularly if you use spells on all culture buildings to boost neighbor visit income, and if you spend Coin Rain Instants liberally.

I believe that people have over-reacted to the coin requirement! It was ridiculously too easy in the original form of Type G adventures and the designers are quite justified in making coins a bit more competitive - though I believe it is still a bit harsh and they could consider relaxing requirements a teensy-weensy bit more.
:)

I agree it was too easy before, but im not sure the numbers are right now what they should be. Not everyone can contribute equally.
Let me place these numbers with how many neighbours you need in each chapter (min/max) min being minimum main hall level, like at the start of chapter, max being with the max upgraded main hall that chapter.

As you get further away, you expect to have more neighbours so i think its normal the required numbers keeps going up, but thats not the case.

Ch. 3 - 264k -> 73 / 20
Ch. 4 - 504k -> 39 / 39
Ch. 5 - 924k -> 70 / 70
Ch. 6 - 1344k -> 102 / 79
Ch. 7 - 1984k -> 116 / 95
Ch. 8 - 2784k -> 133 / 108
Ch. 9 - 3696k -> 142 / 120
Ch. 10 - 4704k -> 152 / 127
Ch. 11 - 5920k -> 160 / 135
Ch. 12 - 7296k -> 166 / 140
Ch. 13 - 8856k -> 170 / 148
Ch. 14 - 10608k -> 176 / 153
Ch. 15 - 11856k -> 172 / 118
Ch. 16 - 13672k -> 135 / 117
Ch. 17 - 15632K -> 134 / 110
Ch. 18 - 18608k -> 131 / 102
Ch. 19 - 24448k -> 134 / 102
Ch. 20 - 32088k -> 134 / 107

so the requirement from chapter 7 to chapter 14 is in my opinion too high. I feel like those are out of balance, it doent make sense to me that from elvenar chapter on, it suddenly gets easier to get those badges.
I've never dared posting this before tho, in the fear that they would fix it by just asking even more in the later chapters :D

Yariaa

Translation Edit-SyreArca
(English only on Beta, please :))

"Going through all your neighbors for those coins is a lot of clicks.
It gives me cramps in my fingers."

Al je buren afgaan voor die munten is wel een hoop geklik.
Krijg er kramp van in mijn vingers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jackluyt

FELLOWSHIP ADVENTURES JUST STARTED IN BETA SERVER.​

311574015_10221717682551946_3282262487577308821_n.jpg

Read all about it here: https://tinyurl.com/bdf276vm
This file can be opened on a normal PC without any special programs.
You are welcome to share this with friends who do not play in Beta.

There are no obvious changes so far; bear in mind that the Live version is not always identical to the one we record in Beta.

Jaxom

My biggest complaint about the current requirements for badges in the FA is the bracelet.
In Chapter 20 I hardly need marble, steel or planks. I really should only have one high level factory boosted to make those.
The FA wants 118K to make a bracelet.
I just have to apologize to my fellowship that I cannot help much at all on that badge.

Events now let players produce any type of goods to satisfy quests. Tasks used to require just Standard goods, sometimes only Basic Standard goods.
Maybe it is time for the FA to open up what qualifies for a bracelet.

Earwen1

Just think that 10 productions for 1 farmer is too much, because it takes 3 times as long as carpenters, which require 10 productions too.
Logical reasoning - since beer takes 50 productions of 2-5 minutes - 3 productions for farmers would be 3 productions.

It used to take 5 productions, which is acceptable too.