• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

SyreArca

Ex-Team Member
*peeks in to remind everyone that this is the Fellowship Adventures thread, so be sure to continue any other discussions, guesses, rumors and the rest in the appropriate threads to avoid any confusion* :) :) :)

salandrine

you always can have a look at the announcements of the last years and events with sets have not been followed by an FS.

Jackluyt

Do we know if it will be another type G?

305220472_10221434710397819_8762845833500848404_n.jpg

Hueanthar

I'm also wondering if badge requirements will be tweaked on bracelets and coins since the big change on the live server.

Last edited:

iDavis

For the upcoming round of Fellowship Adventures, which is scheduled to start on September 15th, I have added a new Fellowship Adventures subpage to the portal. From now on, in addition to events, buildings and guest races, it will also cover the fellowship adventures. The page can be found under the "More" button or directly using this link:

Fellowship Adventures

The Fellowship Adventures page contains an overview of items required in the respective adventure (this will be always up to date with any selected adventure in the future), an overview of rewards (at the moment the table is empty, but will be completed once the data are known) and last but not least an overview of all paths and required badges of individual encounters. This is a new interactive feature for the site that allows you to see the number of remaining badges on the map, mark completed encounters (or set their current progress) and choose which paths are counted towards calculating the remaining requirements for completing your map. Every action is remembered, so when you reopen the page in your browser, all the progress will be saved.

This is my first touch with the fellowship adventures on my site and I'm open to all the feedback you should have (you can reach me in PM or using the contact page, if you had any ideas for future FA information, you found bugs or had any other opinion towards this feature).

Bor de Wolf 1965

nicely made but can you sort the (Remaining items) in the normal way as you create them in time?
So first all the workplace items then the manufacturing items and so on.
It helps to see in how many you need to make of what.
Diamond necklace can never be on the first spot, that should always be the dwarves beer.

Prueba2

Thanks @iDavis , could we get the overview of the pending badgets in a more compact (and easier to ) view?
1662841309811.png

Maybe 4x4?

EDIT: As when some of them are no longer required, they just disapear from the line
1662841407696.png

Moncsociusz

For the upcoming round of Fellowship Adventures, which is scheduled to start on September 15th, I have added a new Fellowship Adventures subpage to the portal. From now on, in addition to events, buildings and guest races, it will also cover the fellowship adventures. The page can be found under the "More" button or directly using this link:

Fellowship Adventures

The Fellowship Adventures page contains an overview of items required in the respective adventure (this will be always up to date with any selected adventure in the future), an overview of rewards (at the moment the table is empty, but will be completed once the data are known) and last but not least an overview of all paths and required badges of individual encounters. This is a new interactive feature for the site that allows you to see the number of remaining badges on the map, mark completed encounters (or set their current progress) and choose which paths are counted towards calculating the remaining requirements for completing your map. Every action is remembered, so when you reopen the page in your browser, all the progress will be saved.

This is my first touch with the fellowship adventures on my site and I'm open to all the feedback you should have (you can reach me in PM or using the contact page, if you had any ideas for future FA information, you found bugs or had any other opinion towards this feature).
It is a really nice feature. Well done! It would be nice if you could add a whirlpool counter. So if some fellowships are planning to do some rounds there as well :) would be great help!

Jackluyt

I have a good vibe about this FA - actually looking forward to it a lot, now we have had a good break.
I hope someone passes that sentiment to the design team!
:) :cool:
It would be so nice to have two alternating different mini-events between main events - not just one FA after another.
FA's are like chocolate puddings - nice as a treat, but I grow bilious if I have too many of them.