• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

SyreArca

Ex-Team Member
Strange, on a life server I am an ambassador and in charge of the FSA.
I can't unlock the stage prize so I get promoted every FSA to mage.
Yes, indeed. Ambassadors and higher can grab the flag.
(In fact, for my own personal account, which shall remain nameless, we had an ambassador grab a flag in the last round of Adventures we had, here in Beta ;))
If you happen to have any issues with this, you can let your live Support Team know with the next round, or send us a Bug Report when Beta has another Fellowship Adventure.

Jackluyt

There is a FA coming this week; then you can check again and let us know!
:)
I am pretty sure that ambassadors can take the flag - that is why some groups demote everyone to fellow for that week. Not something I would ever do; my players are well-trained and I trust them. I might consider demotion if the FA prizes were something really worthwhile, like an expansion or 10 blueprints...
:cool:

Lelanya

I often promote my FA boss, if I feel I can trust her (or him, or ...). I have a policy regarding promotion: I promote those who are helpful, and trustworthy at every factor their status allows. I don't demote folks during FA, but if demotions are being debated, I leave that to the FA leader. Then a member can always appeal to me.
When the shoe is on the other foot and I have been demoted - I don't like it. I will tolerate this, if the leader, leads. If they waffle or whatever, then I have an issue. So I remember how I feel, and there's the root of my policy.

Thanks for debunking a myth @SyreArca. :)

Bor de Wolf 1965

On the life server no one else gets promoted or demoted during an FA and all members keep the basic rank of "fellow"
And after the FA has finished or we reach the endless pit I will start miss using the mage powers and start demoting people.
Unfortunately I always manage to demote 1 person and I keep loosing the mage powers at the same time ;)
The FS knows I will help but I don't want the mage status just to prevent me from doing something wrong with the mage powers.

And it is like @Lelanya says, it is all about how people feel during this period and if you keep doing a good job and step down, they will accept your decisions.
So I still think only the Mage rank people should be able to open the stage box and no one else.

Jackluyt

I have just rewritten our FA Master File:
https://tinyurl.com/mrxayvjt

276165405_10220685978359986_1768177987101555741_n.jpg

Please feel free to make suggestions, and point our errors that need correction.
Note that there is a Translate feature under 'Tools' that will produce a usable copy in many different languages.

Last edited:

Lelanya

Hello everyone. With your help I have updated the Gems Spreadsheet, here it is for those who prefer to use it:

Bor de Wolf 1965

Looking at your sheet @Lelanya I noticed there are more numbers changed as I knew.
Are you shure about the quantity needed for a badge of Druïde staff, Wonder society and Arcane Residue?

Karvest

Seems those numbers are from changes made to wiki by US CM. Client files still show old values though, but we've gone through the whole FA with wrong descriptions here. So if this info is correct, they can change client files tomorrow just before FA starts, or even ignore bad texts like they did here.

btw, residue is listed as 10 VV on wiki for a long time, so I guess they just forgot to change it to 9 earlier.

Lelanya

Yeah I used the new wiki. If residue is lower, it's lower; but I have 3 sources for the changes to Druid Staff and Wonder Society, and one of those is Elvenar itself.

Jackluyt

Looking at your sheet @Lelanya I noticed there are more numbers changed as I knew.
Are you shure about the quantity needed for a badge of Druïde staff, Wonder society and Arcane Residue?

Here is the correct badge information @Bor de Wolf 1965.
The badge information in Wiki was updated this week too.

You can get full, accurate FA information as well as a verified spreadsheet here: https://tinyurl.com/ypwhp6mp
It is a file that can be opened on a normal PC without any special programs, and is free for you to share and use.
:)

Two changes in the Live version, compared to the version we had here in Beta:
  1. Wonders are 20 not 10
  2. Druids are 2 not 1.
    Full amended event information and corrected spreadsheet is here: https://tinyurl.com/ypwhp6mp

277006805_10220696872672337_6695234937135405024_n.jpg

Last edited:

guivou

Two changes in the Live version, compared to the version we had here in Beta:
  1. Wonders are 20 not 10
  2. Druids are 2 not 1.

one change not bad , it take in account the rune giving more KP , but the second change for druid staff is awful , for those running for first place , it was one of the most difficult badge requiring lot of time boost with 1 druid for 1 CC ...
magic academy level 5 give 4 CC / per day, less than 15 druid staff per adventure , to reach high score need more than 1000 , how it's possible with only 25 magic academy and a limited amount of set (no more library in spire )

Enevhar Aldarion

magic academy level 5 give 4 CC / per day, less than 15 druid staff per adventure

4 per day for 6 days is 24 CC/12 druid staff, plus however many people would have prepared in advance to collect. Someone saving up over the 6 days prior is another 12 badges. And a Gold Spire fellowship will get 22 CC/11 badges per member who completes the Spire. Two different Sorcerer building sets and at least on library set is another 3 CC per day, so 18 CC/9 badges over 6 days. So top fellowships that normally finish in the top 10 will not be hurt at all by this change. Fellowships that are trying to push for top 20 will be slowed down by all these changes. But the Ghost change is still far more limiting than the Druid change.

Karvest

All what you've mentioned + 4x8CC recipes crafted = 60badges. Same amount of ghosts is just 2x12=24 for 2 spires+ 36 (24x6* provinces) in tourney. Doesn't look like "far more limiting", especially counting high chapter players that can easy push up to 2x60x6* to compensate low chapter players without many provinces (but even ch3 player in hardcore FA fs can go up to 20+ province).
Note that 60BS is ~10 expansions dedicated just for BS + you need a lot for other WS/factories badges... For the most of tourney/spire active FSs that would be a limit, not CC or ghosts.

Last edited: