• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Enevhar Aldarion

That can be fixed by stepping up the tournament and spire.

Really? The Spire has a strict limit for every player of 12 Ghost badges. And just how many provinces do you expect every player, regardless of chapter, to have available for the tournament? Players who do not overscout will not reach an average of 25 provinces per relic-type until they are in chapter 10. That also means they do not have the Timewarp to make it easier to complete more stars per province.

Karvest

Looking at your FS score in last tournament and current FA score - even average 20 provinces (can be easily achieved in ch3, same as spire) would be more than twice of your score, pushing your ghost limits over 100k FA points which require insane amount of WS/factory badges.

Enevhar Aldarion

Looking at your FS score in last tournament and current FA score - even average 20 provinces (can be easily achieved in ch3, same as spire) would be more than twice of your score, pushing your ghost limits over 100k FA points which require insane amount of WS/factory badges.

Most players don't believe in ruining their game by doing that much overscouting that early. So maybe don't push such a fringe position.

Bor de Wolf 1965

There is a difference between pushing the limits and destroying your game.
Yes I have put my T2 and T3 buildings + the settlement buildings in my inventory so I could do a lot of the necklaces, statues and black smiths stuff.
But running up the tower above the 2nd floor takes to much out of my game.
I think that is what Enevhar Aldarion is referring to.
And no, I won't go beyond province 10 in tournament as well. It still is a game and not a way of life.

Karvest

The only cons of overscouting in lower chapters is higher scouting/negotiating cost for overscouted provinces (doesn't affect future provinces if you stop overscouting). If you can afford it - it is in no way destroying your game, even the opposite - it give more relics for boosted goods/crafting spells, makes more relics/KP/runeshards/spells obtainable from tournament.
Not going beyond province 10 in a regular gameplay doesn't prevent you from going much further on FA week if your FS is fighting for the top.

Ibison2

I can say that for our fellowship ghosts we're a tough one. A bunch of us rushed the spire and are over extending ourselves on this week's tournament. And I believe it will be that way for many on the live servers as they won't be ready for the changes.

First, you need to adjust your tournament timing. If you follow normal 16 hour pattern, you will only do three rounds of tournament in the FA. To fit in 4 is going to be difficult for some with the timing needed. And you can only do 2 rounds at the end. So you are potentially losing 16.67% of possible badges. I'm not saying it's impossible, just it's going to catch a lot of fellowships off guard and scrambling for this change

Bor de Wolf 1965

I could hit the 6x6 province every time from chapter 4.
It requires a little dedication but it is doable.
It starts here at 19:00 local time so I do my province round.
round 2 will be at wednesday between 11:00 and 12:00
Round 3 at thursday before 08:00 and round 4 just before 0:00
So round 5 can be done at friday and round 6 at saterday.

Droopy

The FA starts at thursday. That is what you also need to count in.
Personally when i know a FA starts i adjust my tournament schedule, but i can totally understand this is not achievable for everyone.

The ghost badge certainly got more difficult and i'm sure a lot of FS (certainly those playing less weekly tournament) will struggle more with it. On the other hand there will always be a bottleneck somewhere. When it is not Arcane Residue is something else ;-)

edeba

We finished with more than 3500 extra wonder badges... Slum badges were limiting all the way through (the badges that require slumming your city with level 1 crap).

Enevhar Aldarion

Bracelets are still a big limiter since the change to needing an amount of tier 1 goods, because that requires leveled-up factories and that means space. This is actually one that small cities can make better than large cities, so fellowships of all large cities are slowed down by this one.

Bor de Wolf 1965

on this point you are right @Enevhar Aldarion .
Playing CH6 with 6 T1 factories maxed for the level and using the MM spel I managed to get a lot of bracelets.
On Life (CH19) I have only 1 T1 building so I will be crap in making them and that is what the room restrictions let me do.

Knowing what this FSA requires of an FS I don't advice my fellow FS members on life server to go for a high spot but just go for the main prices if people still need them.
I don't think members in chapter 18 or 19 would like to put their progress on halt and move a big part of their town in to their inventory just for some extra levels in the FSA.
And that is what is needed to get to a very high spot in the ranking ladder on a life server.

All in all, the change on collecting is a great improvement but the new numbers for badges and the amount of them needed for full maps is just a little bit to much for my taste.

Enevhar Aldarion

@Bor de Wolf 1965 Yep. In chapter 19, because of the amount needed for one bracelet, to make one badge per 3-hour production, I would need 6 or 7 max level tier 1 boosted factories, with MMs on them all, just to make one badge.