• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

edeba

If this is true and you didn't share that info then
1. Shame on you.
2. It's your fault that the feature works as is. If this had been common knowledge then the new feature would simply show who has contributed to any stage.
That's not true, it reset on the second page.

SoggyShorts

oh wow, excuse me for not spending my life on this forum. I thought it was common knowledge, but apparently I'm part of a conspiracy that uses sekret™ features of the game.
:p
1. You're here quite a bit.
2. Please read the original quote that caused me to call her out:
It was just that hardly anyone knew about it ;)
She absolutely knew that it was not common knowledge, so yeah she was part of a group that intentionally kept a feature secret from others for some reason, likely for her own benefit. Call it a conspiracy if you wish, doesn't make it less true.

SoggyShorts

2. It's your fault that the feature works as is. If this had been common knowledge then the new feature would simply show who has contributed to any stage.
That's not true, it reset on the second page.
Read again, I said it would show on any stage, I'm aware it doesn't currently do that, and the reason is that the few who knew about the feature/bug/exploit/whatever where you only had to contribute once didn't share.

Last edited:

Lelanya

Ah
Now all those questions we fielded about this make sense. Too bad that none of those who created a Forum account just to ask about rewards never thought to come back and let us in on their secret.

Not that I would skip helping out on map 2 and 3, where all hands on deck is greatly appreciated. And my policy of no member left behind, matters here, yeah? ;)

chris0707070707

If this is true and you didn't share that info then
1. Shame on you.
Elvenar moderators and the forums were totally unaware of a little secret feature: you only need to contribute once to get all rewards.
Some players like you and Eillin knew about the feature but didn't share that information.
On 3 live servers Eilin and I play, it was a public and common knowledge in every single FS and on the forum, so it's obvious that we assumed it was a public knowledge here on beta as well. You usually don't inform your brothers and sisters about 1000 different things you expect them to know already, do you ?

She absolutely knew that it was not common knowledge, so yeah she was part of a group that intentionally kept a feature secret from others for some reason, likely for her own benefit. Call it a conspiracy if you wish, doesn't make it less true.
That's just cherry-picking on your part. She should have said "It was just that, to my surprise, hardly anyone here knew about it ". Maybe then you would have undestood that exactly the way she had meant it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Egwene al Vere

The Spreadsheet is ready, for those who still use them:
https://tinyurl.com/7533n9nf
You are welcome to go to File and Make Copy for your own use.
You can then Share your copy with your group, including those friends who do not play on Beta.

275122136_10220616413900918_4493417061701379017_n.jpg
Thanks for this. I like the other one though with the team at the top and the requirements at the bottom or something like that all on one page :)

SyreArca

Ex-Team Member
Let's keep communications with each other kind please.
The issue being debated here has already been resolved with the latest Adventures improvements, so no further back and forth arguments or debates are needed, in this case.

Please remember that Beta is where we all get to see new features and improvements, and our Forum is where we can all discuss changes as well as let the Developers know about any Bugs that we may find.
We are always grateful for our Beta community's help with this. It's your feedback and dedication that makes our game better and better, year after year!

Please refrain from any further quotes/clarifications/points/etc. on the issue of one badge being placed to receive rewards on all 3 maps. We will need to remove any further arguments on this. That has been discussed and resolved now so let's get back on topic with our new and improved Adventures! Thank you. :)

Jackluyt

Let's keep communications with each other kind please.
The issue being debated here has already been resolved with the latest Adventures improvements, so no further back and forth arguments or debates are needed, in this case.

Please remember that Beta is where we all get to see new features and improvements, and our Forum is where we can all discuss changes as well as let the Developers know about any Bugs that we may find.
We are always grateful for our Beta community's help with this. It's your feedback and dedication that makes our game better and better, year after year!

Please refrain from any further quotes/clarifications/points/etc. on the issue of one badge being placed to receive rewards on all 3 maps. We will need to remove any further arguments on this. That has been discussed and resolved now so let's get back on topic with our new and improved Adventures! Thank you. :)

Hear hear! I am glad to see that action is being taken; we do not need bad manners on our Forums; it makes coming here a pain, having to put up with nasty comments.
:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Eilin

We would encourage any player to send in a Bug Report anytime they suspect one is happening, here in Beta.
There is a wonderful QA Team here, happy to look into any issues you may suspect.
https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?forums/report-a-bug.28/

You are also welcome to send in a Ticket to our Support Team for any questions about changes you may see. :)

Wouldn't it be easier to just inform players about all changes and features?
I think it would be easier for both sides.
For players, because they would know what is a bug and what is an intended change/feature.
For QA Team/support, because they would not have to respond to a lot of reports/tickets that are not a bug. :)

Last edited:

edeba

It was better having 3x24 hr for necklaces. And it would have been even better to have gone 2x24hr workshop for a BS and 5x9hr for a farmer.

It is great that we finally have decent FA tools, but necklaces, statues, blacksmiths, and farmers really disrupt the use of space so less is better.

It was a good move to make golden bracelets, and the whole series of badges that are way more natural to game play, but the farmer going from 5x9hr to 10x9hr was a bad move, and this increase was significant.

Our fellowship is very low on brews, carps, farmers, BS, necklaces and statues, yet we have hundreds of witch hats, staffs, wonder society, guard, coin, elemental marbles, and ghosts. We aren't overflowing in residue or tiara.

The balance would simply be better with less requirement to slum your city; put farmers back to what they were, reduce BS requirements.

Deleted User - 92139

The Pit is essentially the same, just the 6 different groupings are different to last time.
This is how it looks like now:

275155583_10220618033181399_7284467653007542175_n.jpg
This is :
1 Farmers + Ghost + Residue
2 Brewer + Marbles + Carpenter
3 Druid+ Statue + Guard
4 Hat + Bracelet
5 Necklace + Wonder + Tiara
6 Coins+ Blacksmith?

Jackluyt

@Jackluyt Thank you very much for the info on the badges.I made map graphics because I don't know if Elvengems works.
View attachment 9942View attachment 9943View attachment 9944

That is very nice and neat - well done!
This is :
1 Farmers + Ghost + Residue
2 Brewer + Marbles + Carpenter
3 Druid+ Statue + Guard
4 Hat + Bracelet
5 Necklace + Wonder + Tiara
6 Coins+ Blacksmith?

That is not what I have - this is the new layout:

This is the old one:
275287167_10220624864312173_8932610105930131821_n.jpg

Deleted User - 92139

That is not what I have - this is the new layout:

This is the old one:
275287167_10220624864312173_8932610105930131821_n.jpg
But bracelet, hat, necklace,wonder, coins, tiara, blacksmith is not in the same line in your graphic

EDIT:
this is:
1 Farmer+ brewer+ druid
2 ghost +marbles+statue
3 residue+ carpenter+ guard
4 hat+ necklace
5 bracelet + wonder+ coins
6 tiara+ blackmsith ??

Lelanya

But bracelet, hat, necklace,wonder, coins, tiara, blacksmith is not in the same line in your graphic

EDIT:
this is:
1 Farmer+ brewer+ druid
2 ghost +marbles+statue
4 hat+ necklace
6 tiara+ blackmsith ??
Thank you Sonera, for asking for clarity. Why is the order all jumbled up like that, is that really the way Inno displays them (Brew after Farmer even though Brew comes first in the drop down menu)?

edeba

Just looking at the "square x time" value/cost for the slum badges...

Brews are cheap, but they tie you to your game making them, but with 200 squares (50 WS) dedicated to them you can make almost one every 2 minutes. Collection and resetting slows you down a bit.

Brews require 50 WS x 4 squares for 200 squares for 2 minutes for 6.7 square-hours.
Carpenters require 10 WS x 4 squares for 40 squares, for 3 hours for 120 square-hours.
Farmers require 10 WS x 4 squares for 40 squares for 9 hours for 360 square-hours.
Blacksmiths require 5 WS x 4 squares for 20 squares for 24 hours for 480 square-hours.
Necklaces require 4 t1 x 2 squares for 8 squares for 24 hours for 192 square-hours.
Statues require 2 t1 x 2 squares for 8 squares for 48 hours for 192 square-hours.

Blacksmiths are 2.5 times more expensive than statues or necklaces and would be the same cost if they were reduced to 2 workshops instead of 5. Farmers are 1.875 times as expensive as necklaces or statues. If the cost were reduced to 5 farmers the cost would be a little less than a necklace or statue, and at 6 farmers it would be a little more than a necklace or farmer.

This just doesn't make sense, but when I look at map 3, it makes even less sense. A complete cycle through the pit uses 5 of each badge so I calculated a pit cost and based on squares needed and compared it to the map g. For orange1, blue1, blue 3/4, blue 8, green 3/4 and green 8 you are better off skipping the waypoints and going to the pit, so 8 waypoints are disadvantageous. Because of the arcane residue being on the light side, there may be another that it is best to skip.

There were only 3 waypoints previously that were best skipped.

Here's the thing, if the slum badges were less demanding, they wouldn't be the limiting badges in this calculation and the weight of all the badges would need to be considered in deciding strategy.

And seriously, 62 BS for a 300 point waypoint? That waypoint is almost 5 times more expensive than being in the pit.

Jackluyt

EDIT:
this is:
1 Farmer+ brewer+ druid
2 ghost +marbles+statue
4 hat+ necklace
6 tiara+ blackmsith ??

This is the entry in our FA Note, above the graphic that I posted above:

275290813_10220626333868911_8765355023018103405_n.jpg

Jackluyt

For your friends who do not play in Beta: The ‘non-limit items’ this time are Wonder Society, Druid and Elvarian Guard - this screenshot was taken with one day to go and clearly the fellowship will make enough of these in normal game-play, so no special effort is needed to make them.

Special attention needs to be given to:
  • Necklaces, which now cost 4 runs, not 3
  • Statues
  • Farmers
  • Smiths
The other items are not particularly difficult.

275303738_10220628789170292_3698586712929493062_n.jpg