• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

edeba

This is wonderful... It was so easy collecting and look at all my badges.

1646396642413.png

Jackluyt

There were two errors in this graphic - Necks on Stage Two and Druids on Stage Three.
Fixed now.

275124306_10220616275937469_2157660261882371661_n.jpg

275065055_10220612384000173_3497754024790695102_n.jpg

Last edited:

FieryArien

This should be visible on mobile now too. :) Let us know if anyone is unable to see the participants list on the app.
In case it’s still relevant:

At the moment it looks good, however, I don’t know how the list of names is displayed, as we no longer have a list. ;-)
View attachment 9931

Yesterday it was weird
- At first it didn’t work (it was too faded, as written earlier in this thread). We were on the first map.
- Later on it worked (visible list shown to the right of the number of participants), but the list was badly formatted, the spaces after commas between player names were missing. We were still on the first map.
- And in the evening it was bad again, very faded info displayed to the left side of the number of participants. We were on the second map at that points.
Update: After we switched to the third map it’s broken again.
C498D401-A66F-491C-A6C1-A82E33E8572B.jpeg

Ibison2

Yeah, player list worked after the fix. As soon as we switched to second map it switched back to being under the opaque rewards background.

SyreArca

Ex-Team Member
In case it’s still relevant:

At the moment it looks good, however, I don’t know how the list of names is displayed, as we no longer have a list. ;-)
View attachment 9931

Yesterday it was weird
- At first it didn’t work (it was too faded, as written earlier in this thread). We were on the first map.
- Later on it worked (visible list shown to the right of the number of participants), but the list was badly formatted, the spaces after commas between player names were missing. We were still on the first map.
- And in the evening it was bad again, very faded info displayed to the left side of the number of participants. We were on the second map at that points.

Was working fine last night on mobile, now unreadable (in background) again

Update: After we switched to the third map it’s broken again.
View attachment 9933

Yeah, player list worked after the fix. As soon as we switched to second map it switched back to being under the opaque rewards background.

Thank you for all the information about the participants list on mobile, everyone! We appreciate your help. :) :) :)

ayvinul

now that we have opened the second map, I've got a question AND/OR a request.

Question: did the reward structure change ? last adventure, you just had to contribute ONCE (say on the first map) and then you would be able to reap the rewards from the second and third stage. (counter-intuitively it is a great feature, because it puts less stress on the team to wait for everyone on the second and third map... as soon as every active player has contributed to the first one, we're done.

Request: if it didn't change, the new information about contribution is not THAT useful... we want to wait for players before opening the next map. Knowing that they contributed to the current map is... not what we need. Right now, the info from the first map is basically lost, so we still have to write it down somewhere. I was hoping to get rid of this chore. Please please either make the contribution info global, OR show the info from previous maps as well !

edeba

Question: did the reward structure change ? last adventure, you just had to contribute ONCE (say on the first map) and then you would be able to reap the rewards from the second and third stage. (counter-intuitively it is a great feature, because it puts less stress on the team to wait for everyone on the second and third map... as soon as every active player has contributed to the first one, we're done.

Request: if it didn't change, the new information about contribution is not THAT useful... we want to wait for players before opening the next map. Knowing that they contributed to the current map is... not what we need. Right now, the info from the first map is basically lost, so we still have to write it down somewhere. I was hoping to get rid of this chore. Please please either make the contribution info global, OR show the info from previous maps as well !
I actually find the ability to see who is in and who isn't in very useful.

What you are talking about is some make work form of tracking for what purpose exactly? It certainly isn't needed to do the FA.

Enevhar Aldarion

Question: did the reward structure change ? last adventure, you just had to contribute ONCE (say on the first map) and then you would be able to reap the rewards from the second and third stage.

That has never been true. You always have to put in a badge on a stage to get the rewards for that stage.

ayvinul

I actually find the ability to see who is in and who isn't in very useful.

What you are talking about is some make work form of tracking for what purpose exactly? It certainly isn't needed to do the FA.
I disagree, or maybe you didn't understand what I'm asking for.

At some point, someone needs to click on the rewards to go to the next map (or the endless well).

Most often, we wait for players to have contributed before doing so.

Before the current structure, we actually wrote down somewhere who already participated.... we usually didn't care that much for everyone to have participated before closing the first map, because the rewards are... not that great, but we usually waited for every active player, including guys who said they would make an effort to connect, before closing the second map, and the third.

The information Innogames gives us is not quite what helps us make the decision, unless they changed the reward system.

I still need a list of *everyone* who contributed to *either the first or the second map* in order to decide to close the 2nd map.

So...I still need to write things down, most specifically, the list of contributors to the first map... and I need to check that everyone is either on that list or the list of the second map before closing the second map.

Eilin

That has never been true. You always have to put in a badge on a stage to get the rewards for that stage.
Thas has ever been true.
In all previous adventures, you only had to contribute on the first map to get rewards from all of them (or only on second map to get rewards from the third too). Checked many times on live server and it always worked. It was just that hardly anyone knew about it ;)

Will it also work like that after the changes? We have to check it out :)

ayvinul

Thas has ever been true.
In all previous adventures, you only had to contribute on the first map to get rewards from all of them (or only on second map to get rewards from the third too). Checked many times on live server and it always worked. It was just that hardly anyone knew about it ;)

Will it also work like that after the changes? We have to check it out :)

I concur. Not only that, but it worked like a charm during the previous adventure.

(I had zero interest in the rewards on that one, so I purposely did not contribute anything on the second map, and I still got the rewards when we closed it)

So I can personally attest it did work at that point.

Lelanya

So
Rumour has it, that no one can check who has donated once one path has been filled, without pulling the flag. Can anyone confirm or deny? This sounds really farfetched to me.

I've been demoted :rolleyes:
While I understand the idea, this is not necessary in my case, I have played every FA except the one that crashed here on Beta (I hadn't come over yet).

SoggyShorts

If this is true and you didn't share that info then
1. Shame on you.
2. It's your fault that the feature works as is. If this had been common knowledge then the new feature would simply show who has contributed to any stage.

ayvinul

If this is true and you didn't share that info then
1. Shame on you.
2. It's your fault that the feature works as is. If this had been common knowledge then the new feature would simply show who has contributed to any stage.

By what insane logic is it his fault ?…

In my corner of the world, it's well-known: all 3 fellowships I'm playing with are aware of that property.

On the other side, Innogames wrote the game: someone wrote the logic behind the adventure reward system. I hope it's properly documented somewhere, and that the reward logic is not a bug and "not working as intended". I find it somewhat surprising that the person who wrote the new information panel didn't match it against the rest of the game logic !

Enevhar Aldarion

Black Lotus is no longer a prize for the fellowships that finish in 11-20 places. Now the top 20 each get one of the trophy buildings and no one gets a black lotus.

Enevhar Aldarion

On the other side, Innogames wrote the game: someone wrote the logic behind the adventure reward system. I hope it's properly documented somewhere, and that the reward logic is not a bug and "not working as intended". I find it somewhat surprising that the person who wrote the new information panel didn't match it against the rest of the game logic !

I don't think anyone currently at Inno knows it is like that. A few FAs ago, this was asked about in the forum here and I am pretty sure that @Marindor told us that it was not supposed to work that way and you had to place a badge on each stage to get the rewards. So this indeed may be a bug that has existed almost as long as the FAs have and needs to be fixed.