• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Droopy

I have one little note about the participation overview.

We don't fill all waypoints. Some players have only contributed 1 time in an open waypoint that will not be completed. Those players are listed as contributed (i understand they did) but will ofcourse not receive the Rewards of that stage.
For those FS that not fill all waypoints cannot just look at the participation overview to see if everyone contributed for the Rewards.

ayvinul

We don't fill all waypoints. Some players have only contributed 1 time in an open waypoint that will not be completed. Those players are listed as contributed (i understand they did) but will ofcourse not receive the Rewards of that stage.
For those FS that not fill all waypoints cannot just look at the participation overview to see if everyone contributed for the Rewards.
That's 100% not true. anybody who contributed anywhere will receive the rewards, even if the path or waypoint does not get completed.

you only need to drop a badge anywhere to reap the rewards.

on one side, this is cool because latecomers (because of job and whatnot) can still participate.
on the other side, yeah, people may drop badges anywhere and reap rewards of your hard work.

Bazel

This should be visible on mobile now too. :) Let us know if anyone is unable to see the participants list on the app.
This should be visible on mobile now too. :) Let us know if anyone is unable to see the participants list on the app.

not a very good place to put the participant list, under the stage prizes. anyone looking will have to be really careful not to accidentally capture flag and close stage. Too bad it isn't just a tab or option under the FA main area.

TomBrady

not a very good place to put the participant list, under the stage prizes. anyone looking will have to be really careful not to accidentally capture flag and close stage. Too bad it isn't just a tab or option under the FA main area.
Totally agree..just put an EXTRA Button above the Stage Prizes Button with a BIG P on it....Dooooh !!!!

Enevhar Aldarion

Like the others said, this has never been true for the FAs. A badge placed on any spot will get the player the rewards for that stage, whether the spot is completed or not. So the list of participants for the stage is valid.

Now, on a totally different point about these new changes. When you move to a new stage, you can no longer look back at the previous stages and see who has participated, just like in the old system. Why does that list have to disappear once the chest is opened?

salandrine

normally our FS opens next stage at time, everyone has joined and not before that.

Only if a member is not able to contribute for more than 36 hours, we will forward without him. Everybody knows, there is a FS going on, so everybody should be interested in contribution.

Droopy

That's 100% not true. anybody who contributed anywhere will receive the rewards, even if the path or waypoint does not get completed.

you only need to drop a badge anywhere to reap the rewards.

on one side, this is cool because latecomers (because of job and whatnot) can still participate.
on the other side, yeah, people may drop badges anywhere and reap rewards of your hard work.
Oke, very good to know. I was under impression that you needed to contribute in a complete waypoint to receive the rewards. Then the list makes perfect sense!!

Enevhar Aldarion

Thanks for letting us know @Martia !

Not sure if it was fixed that quickly or if this is more odd. No message at all when the 1st stage chest was opened, but there was a message when the 2nd stage chest was opened, which I think was opened before you replied here. 1st chest was not opened by the AM, 2nd chest was opened by the AM and got a message. So maybe only messages for Mage or Ambassador opening a chest are missing?

FieryArien

In case it’s still relevant:

At the moment it looks good, however, I don’t know how the list of names is displayed, as we no longer have a list. ;-)
27EA7C93-39B5-489A-A588-B7B233CF09BF.jpeg

Yesterday it was weird
- At first it didn’t work (it was too faded, as written earlier in this thread). We were on the first map.
- Later on it worked (visible list shown to the right of the number of participants), but the list was badly formatted, the spaces after commas between player names were missing. We were still on the first map.
- And in the evening it was bad again, very faded info displayed to the left side of the number of participants. We were on the second map at that points.