• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Lelanya

stop, too much is too much
Hi there
I'm sorry, but by this point, I'm almost ok with FA now. I'm always really grateful when we get a break, oh yes, could get used to this cycle, definitely a trend in the right direction.
I guess Serge is a 'Once a year is plenty nuff FA' kind of player.

Egwene al Vere

Yes Skill powers. I like the new FA - you can collect to your heart's content while the system calculates. Only thing is necklaces have increased to 4x tier 1 and ghosts have increased from 3 to 4 encounters.

Unicorn88

Absolute love that you can collect everything and lose none!!

Does the participation overview work on the computer? On the app its not really clear yet...
Screenshot_20220303-120136_Elvenar.jpg

Screenshot_20220303-120143_Elvenar.jpg

On the second i selected the 4...

Karvest

there is a tooltip on that new icon with the both lists of who participated and not yet. (on reward collecting window)+ number nearby showing how many already placed something on the map.

Bor de Wolf 1965

I like the new pickup badges way. I had 8 CCs ready in my MA and I got 3 CCs from 1 spire box AND they all counted as a separate badge.
Also collecting 104 T1-2D productions works great, I have 52 badges for that now.